Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 am
dawn blushed "oh nothing. just babaling" she laughed acwardly. "come on lets go " dawn grabed KoTari's hand and started for the ice.
UkyoKuonji2004
"What?" KoTari questioned in confusion.
Dawn-Dracula
snapping out of her daze dawn stood, "yeah let's go." dawn smiled. then she wisperd to herself not knowing he could hear her, "i wonder if he's the one my father told me about? i hope not"
UkyoKuonji2004
"Ready?" KoTari said, "It's hard at first but you'll get used to it."
Dawn-Dracula
dawn sat beside him and did as he did. when she was done she looked at him through the corner of her eye hoping he didn't notice.
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari nodded, "I don't see why not," He said and went to the small booth where he rented out some skates for them. He sat down and started to put his on.
Dawn-Dracula
"i see" dawn smiled "can we give it a try." she looked up at kotari with pure happyness in her eyes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 pm
"Careful," KoTari said. He was able to keep his balance fine. He held her hand and tried to make sure she wouldn't fall.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn blushed "oh nothing. just babaling" she laughed acwardly. "come on lets go " dawn grabed KoTari's hand and started for the ice.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
snapping out of her daze dawn stood, "yeah let's go." dawn smiled. then she wisperd to herself not knowing he could hear her, "i wonder if he's the one my father told me about? i hope not"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
dawn sat beside him and did as he did. when she was done she looked at him through the corner of her eye hoping he didn't notice.

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 pm
dawn stopped at the egde of the ice. carefully stepping on it. it felt smooth like the brimstone rock she loved to slide on. letting go of KoTari's hand she kicked off like she did on the stone. she glided across the ice. stopping to look back at him dawn smiled at him "i guess it's not that hard" she turned back around looking as the girl she used to be. the only one who dosn't hate dragonkin. she thought to herself 'no matter who my father told me to hurt i couldn't do it even if i tryed im to much like my mother'
User Image
UkyoKuonji2004
"Careful," KoTari said. He was able to keep his balance fine. He held her hand and tried to make sure she wouldn't fall.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm
KoTari looked surprised, "I guess so," He smiled and skated after her skillfully. He got more practice than most due to his long life.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn stopped at the egde of the ice. carefully stepping on it. it felt smooth like the brimstone rock she loved to slide on. letting go of KoTari's hand she kicked off like she did on the stone. she glided across the ice. stopping to look back at him dawn smiled at him "i guess it's not that hard" she turned back around looking as the girl she used to be. the only one who dosn't hate dragonkin. she thought to herself 'no matter who my father told me to hurt i couldn't do it even if i tryed im to much like my mother'
User Image
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm
dawn smiled anad grabbed his hand. "skate with me please"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked surprised, "I guess so," He smiled and skated after her skillfully. He got more practice than most due to his long life.
Dawn-Dracula
User Image
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 am
KoTari chuckled and nodded. He skated with her.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
User Image
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm
dawn smiled. a few hours later she sat down laughing
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
User Image
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 pm
"Fun wasn't it?" KoTari said, sitting down next to her.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
User Image

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 pm
dawn laughed "yae it was fun"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 pm
KoTari smiled to her. She's an interesting creature that's for sure, "So, want to go to a cafe and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate?" He asked.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 pm
dawn smiled "sure"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari smiled to her. She's an interesting creature that's for sure, "So, want to go to a cafe and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate?" He asked.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:54 pm
KoTari nodded and changed his footwear. He waited for Dawn to do the same.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled "sure"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:06 pm
dawn changed her shoes. "so" she looked over at him "how did you come to this town?" dawns smile was her fall all over smile.....not that she ment to do it that way she just liked the fact that he was nice to her.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled "sure"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 pm
"I walked here," KoTari replied, "I just wanted to explore, so I randomly ended up here.

(my power's flickering so I don't know how much I can post)
Dawn-Dracula
dawn changed her shoes. "so" she looked over at him "how did you come to this town?" dawns smile was her fall all over smile.....not that she ment to do it that way she just liked the fact that he was nice to her.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled "sure"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:36 pm
dawn smiles "yeah it must have been a long way"
(it's alright i usually only get on once a day so take as long as you need bud)
UkyoKuonji2004
"I walked here," KoTari replied, "I just wanted to explore, so I randomly ended up here.

(my power's flickering so I don't know how much I can post)
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled "sure"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games