Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm
"It's not something that can be attributed to a single event," Garin replied. "Trust doesn't work like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm
"But I want you to trust her!" Aquaria cried.
In the hallway, Sanvi heard enough of the conversation to know what was happening. Tears of dismay and frustration fell down her cheeks.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm
"Aquaria, she has tried to take you over, forcibly, before. Am I just supposed to forget that?" Garin asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Aquaria fell silent. Of course Garin wasn't just supposed to forget that. But Aquaria wished he could.
Sanvi heard the vampire's last statement. She buried her face in her hands and began to cry helplessly. She had to take control the one time, and she had saved Aquaria from the vampire. Why, why could he not give her a second chance?!  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:19 pm
"And she's almost gotten you killed, when you let her take control of you," Garin replied, lightly rubbing his side where Cassandra had punched him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm
"Please, just give her another chance! Please, Garin, for me!" Aquaria pleaded.
Sanvi hated herself even more when she heard Garin list off everything she had done, just to hear Aquaria defend her. She didn't deserve to be treated this well! After everything she had done, Host-sama was still sticking up for her.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 pm
"What do you think I'm doing Aquaria?" Garin demanded. "Did I kill her on sight? No. Did I demand that she leave or threaten her? No. I'm giving her the chance to redeem herself. I just don't trust her yet." God, could she really be that naive?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:36 pm
"But you almost killed her! And I'm supposing from what I've heard that you want her gone!" Aquaria screamed. "I'm going to go find her and tell her to not bother trying!" The angel stormed out of the room. As much as she loved Garin, she hated when he got like this.
Sanvi saw Aquaria running down the hallway and stood. As Aquaria passed her, Sanvi grabbed the girl by her shoulders and held her there. "Well, I'm going to try," Sanvi said. She turned and walked back into the room alone, leaving Aquaria stunned in the hall.
((And in answer to Garin's question, yes, yes she can.))  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm
Garin looked after her and then away. Fine, if she wanted to blindly trust people, that was her problem. he wasn't going to try and stop her anymore.
He barely noticed as Sanvi came back into the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm
"Garin. I'd like to prove my trustworthiness to you, no matter what I may have done before," Sanvi said formally, wiping tears off her cheeks. She bowed to him. "Now if you'll excuse me for a moment, I'm going to speak with Aquaria." Sanvi walked out of the room and put her arm around Aquaria's shoulders, pulling her into a hug.
"S-Sanvi, please, make him trust you," Aquaria pleaded. "Does he hate me now?" she asked tearfully.
Sanvi began singing quietly to Aquaria, trying hard to calm the girl down.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 pm
Garin sighed. "That's okay," he said, quietly, as if Sanvi was there and could hear him. "I just realized I'm probably the biggest hypocrite in the world." He stood up and walked over to the window. He opened it up and hopped out, landing nimbly on the ground. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked away from the hotel.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 pm
"Come on, Aquaria, let's go back in and talk to Garin," Sanvi said, and dragged Aquaria back into the room. When they walked in, Garin was no longer in the room. "Sit," Sanvi commanded, pushing Aquaria onto the bed. The demon ran to the open window and called out, "Garin! Garin, come back! Please!"  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:54 pm
By that time, Garin had already rounded the corner and was out of sight. He looked around at the surrounding architecture. He looked rather bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 pm
"What happened to Garin?!" Aquaria screamed.
Sanvi was already standing on the windowsill when Aquaria ran over. "Stay here, I'll be right back," Sanvi said, jumping out to follow Garin.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm
Garin reached a chain of stores and glanced in the windows at what they were selling. He didn't express an interest in anything, however.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games