Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:38 pm
Mana sighed. If that was what he was in for he was going to kill the woman who turned him in if he got out. "Two questions. WHat is happening and what is it that people are being infected with?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:40 pm
Some Might Say...
"Are you really going to punish the angel for the Hyena's disobedience? While I can understand threatening to do so, actually following through doesn't seem warranted." Chronarch remarked. The knight looked to the man. He would be sure to talk to him later.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:43 pm
Lydia looked past Psadas to Rick. She could feel her energy boiling under her skin. She didn't want to think about what they were going to do to Kir, because she would activate in a heart beat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:45 pm
Rick shrugged, "Well he helped the girl escape and he remained here. Meaning she left this thing behind," He looked down at Kir, "I guess she just doesn't love you anymore."
Kir glared up at Rick.
Rick raised a brow, "That's a pretty defiant look you're giving me there. Well, regardless I need to reformat his mind. So we need to take him into the testing chamber anyway. Chronarch, can you knock that one out?" He pointed to Lydia.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:51 pm
Mana looked at Chronarch worried. He began to draw out feelings of fear and insecutity. "Screw getting addicted." He was hoping with all his might that it worked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:53 pm
Some Might Say...
"I can" Chronarch replied sourly. He fixed Rick with a look of defiance. He wasn't about to injure a helpless girl. the man could do it himself.

"And I will." The harsh whisper came from the entrance of the room as Archereus walked in. The assassin slipped over to the girl's cage and reached through the bars. "Night, night." He whispered, squeezing a pressure point, to hurt her to the point of black out.

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:56 pm
"Ah!" Lydia cried in pain and she activated as soon as she felt pain. Her barrier jumped out from her skin, pushing Archereus's hand away from her skin. She shot an arrow of light magic at him, at point blank range.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:58 pm
"...!!!" Kir flew back and his back hit the cage wall hard. His breathing went out of control.
"I guess I need to give Lydia the same thing I gave this one," Rick sighed and took out a black crystallis.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus' body faded into the realm of sound to dodge the arrow. "Hm, not too smart of me, I suppose." He muttered.
"What are you doing here, Archereus?"
"Following orders, unlike you." The voice had an odd quality to it, almost like it wasn't even there. The demon stepped closer to the waves of sound coming from the girl's heart. He then appeared in the normal realm and returned to his task. He squeezed harder this time, hoping that the girl didn't get a chance to knock him back this time.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:05 pm
Pain wasn't something Lydia was registering anymore. She just prepared another attack to hit Archereus with and if he dodged it, take out the door of her cage with. She unleashed it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:07 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus was smacked with Lydia's attack and fell in a crumpled heap. Then, with flexibility like a snake, he slid around behind her and put her in the sleeper hold. "Just sleep!" He hissed
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:09 pm
Kir put his two hands on his chest and he doubled over trembling, like he was trying to keep in something that was trying to get out. He silently pleaded for Lydia to stop.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm
Lydia tried to push out another barrier to get him away from her, but her concentration was fading as her consciousness did. She threw some light magic shards at him, trying to get him away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:18 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus let the shards cut through his skin, the green ooze that served as his blood seeping out of his wounds. But he still kept his hold, waiting for the girl to lose consciousness from the maneuver.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:21 pm
Mana was trying to get Archereus to freak out even a little bit. He could stand just watching and not doing anything. "Kir what's wrong?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games