Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:14 pm
Sentiga smiled to him *Ah i found this stray on one of my adventures, she reminded me of one of the slaves here so i decided to go nad get her, as well i do not expect u to hurt or bother her, is that clear?* she asked to Tak firmly.

Dracoso saw her worry and hugged her close *sis u just gotta trust me, i want to take care of u and make sure u are ok. i know u are worried about me being around but u gotta realize that i want to take care of u* he said to her softly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm
He raised one finger. "One don't tell me what to do and what not to do in my house." He raised a second finger. "Two that isn't just a cat it is a slave that fell under my spell when she layed on the bed without a masters permission." He smirked. "Yes I know I put the spell there so I was alerted when it was tripped."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm
Sentiga chuckles to u *Ah that is an interesting story but im sorry, this is the cat i found on my trip with me to the mines, as well u do know that the same spell to undo a transfiguration spell is the same as a spell to transform something back, so even if u did turn this cat into the exact slave u speak of, u could be doing it simply to take my sweet pet away* she said with a smile, then walked out of the room, still petting it. as she left the room she poofed in a cat she had that looked exactly like the girl in cat form and carried that with her instead and let the girl go to a safe place.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 pm
He sighed not really feeling like arguing.  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 pm
"No, you're not the real Dracos." Mia said, pushing Dracos away, realizing that this Dracos was the same Dracos that was in her dreams.
"You aren't the real one," she muttered over and over again getting up and running away from her brother.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 pm
Dracoso laid back in his bed and sighed *im not gonna put her in a trance again and if she doesnt trust me then fine. when she finds herself in a situation taht she cant handle then ill come only once* he thought to himself

(Btw sis, ur being very uncooperative in the story and its sort of not making it very fun to be honest -_-)  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:00 pm
He jumped off of the counter and walked upstairs. He passed dracos' room and walked in. "Whats up bro?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:01 pm
She yawned, padding lightly off into a largish closet the family put their coats in. She closed the door behind her, and dragged a coat off it's hanger. She yawned, curling up into a ball, warm inside the protection of the furry coat.

{Edit: Why did everyone all of a sudden stop posting?}  

byakuya_legend

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Mia ran up to her secret little spot that she used to go as a child when she needed to sort out her thoughts. She pushed away the small table that hided it and crawled inside. the inside was dusty and she coughed the dust surrounding her. She barely fit into the small space and was cramped into the little hole. She pushed the old bedside table back to cover it up and sat there thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Dracoso leaned back and fell asleep silently, getting some rest after a long time of work.

Sentiga walks slowly then goes to where the girl kitty is and picks her up, then snuggles her up and picks her up in the coat and snuggles her up in her lap on the couch  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm
Elli purred lightly, relaxed, and kinda glad she could be a cat for once. And for one, Takahasi had nothing to do with her being a cat. She hadnt been in his bed, only in a spare room on the fourth floor. But still, she wa curious...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm
He sighed and left dracos there and walked out into the hallway again and started walking around aimlessly.  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm
Mia felt something jab at her side so she looked over at it and found it to be the old family photo album. She picked it up, wanting to get her mind off of other things and started flipping through it; looking at pictures from when they were all young and innocent. She sighed letting the memories come back to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm
He sighed and sat down in the hallway and leaned against the wall leaning his head back and closing his eyes.  

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Dracoso sighe and then looked up and connected to Sentiga mentally. Hello my Wolf, i think its about time we leave. i left a protection spell on Mia to make sure any demon or antyhing trying to hurt her will simply cause pain to themselves instead. Sentiga nodded where she sat with the cat and begin to pet her slowly Yes but you still are in my debt for taking care of Tak, he will not hurt himself any more, and your sister will handle herself well. i think we should go off for some training when you are rested. Dracoso nodded back mentally and then relaxed back to try and sleep off his exhaustion.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff