Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:39 am

Areashine lept to danish's left and put her staff out, whirling it around and finally set it out in a very defensive position.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:17 pm

"Seriously guys, I can't do this sober."
doppleDanish groaned and strode over to the bar.
He grabbed a bottle in each paw and set to mentally ready himself for this task.

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:54 am

"Well if you need to drink start drinking!" Areashine said excitedly, not switching from her pose at all.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 pm

danish sat there in midair
"oh and we dont have anything alchoholic by the way"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 pm

"I noticed," groaned doppleDanish sardonically, "I noticed."
His head hit the bar with a fatalistic thump.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:10 pm

"Too young to carry spirits," Leil said apologetically from the doorway. "potable ones, anyway."
It then occurred to her that if she had continued with the statue gig, they never would have realized she was still there, and she could have escaped the Pizza Parlor without a scratch.
The expression most aptly described as the "oh... crap" expression dawned on her face, and she took a step back.
At least they wouldn't grab her.

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:51 pm

a dozen plushies picked up lieil and tossed her in the air towards areashine and danish
"make a cool fancy battle pose!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:42 pm

"Wait!" Areashine dropped her pose.

"Does this mean she's in on it too? She might run off and tell someone our great idea and then we'd have competition. Not a good idea at all", Areashine stated shaking her head.

Domo-Kun Chan

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:16 pm

"Competition? From who? Charlie's? The Naga's Scales? You worry about nothing. Striking action poses is a far more worrying activity."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:03 am

"Maybe..."

Areashine was still worried.

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:58 pm

"she is our super weather person!"
danish exclaimed
"she has to be in the team!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:31 pm

It was a good thing plushies don't conduct Electricity very well. Leil was sparking half the ways to Wednesday. She landed on her tailbone with a cushiony whump, and glared in the general direction of the plushies who accosted her as she bounced back into the air.
It would have been a decent pose, if she hadn't bee getting tossed about.
Had she landed firmly on the plush floor of the palce, she would have glowered up from under black bangs pulled loose by all the activit, one hand behind her for support, the other resting on one of her two out-stretched but half bent legs. With the fizzling blue aura and the highlights it gave her, she would have looked rather cool.
As it was, she looked quite strange, and by the second bounce, any semblance of the pose was gone. It would take her a moment to get her feet back under her, as it were.
"If I- Oh, FINE. I'm on the team!" She shouted. "Will these clowns Put me DOWN now?!"

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:15 pm

"Four people just seems too even a number." Pointed out Areashine.
"All good teams seem to have five members. Where are we going to find another person?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:47 pm

Cy walked along side Caly, his hands in his pockets and but with his attention on her. In the sunlight his pale skin and contrasting short black hair and clothing left him the odd one out, especially next to Caly.

"Well yes i do need blood, hence why were coming here." Cy said as he pushed up his glasses that had sunk down the his nose some. "Last time i found a very nice little wo-" Cy suddenly stopped himself and shook his head with a smile. He was going to say he had found this nice little hot waitress whom he later had sank his fangs into her slender neck. But he didnt want to upset Caly so he rephrased what he was going to say.

"This place has suited my needs before, it will do so again now." He said as his light gray eyes focused back on Caly. As Cy and Caly headed to the pub they were both unaware of what was going on inside.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:28 pm

Areashine looked at the two new comers and thought that they looked a little strange.

"Sorry, the position is only open for one person. Well, I suppose it would hurt to have six. What do you think boss?"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games