Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 am

Zeek smiled "Glad to see you still remember me" he said and then he fell over since he still hadn't fully recovered from the spider's venom.

Zenith landed on the ground right next to Qin "Qin it is nice to see that one of my favorite people to work with is still alive" he said with a smile. He then looked and saw Jay comming. Once he got closer Zenith caught him and placed him onto his own two feet.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:14 am

Elisabeth shrugged.

"The thought of peace talks makes me nautious. But my loyalty is to the King, I'm in no place to judge his decision. At any rate, they're only 'talks'.... anything can happen." she said and then smiled to herself.

She couldn't imagine she'd be going into retirement just yet. Besides the fact that peace would require a complete personality change to happen in the King. Maybe he loved his son a great deal, to a fault even, but he could never allow a person or persons to exist that posed any kind of threat to him.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 pm

She looked at Zenith and smiled (sort of), "Glad to see you're still breathing, too." She would talk to him later. She turned back to Elisabeth and listened to her reasoning.

She nodded in agreement. "I can only hope the King will come to his senses and not let any..." she searched for the right word, "feelings, compromise his decision."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Zack helped Zeek up"You sould lay in your bed in recover,rest a little "HE told him with worry in his tone.

Jay watched both"I am happy to see you alive..both of you "He said grinning he then looked to the girls"You two sound like you want to avoid peace"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:16 pm

"I'm not against peace," she narrowed her eyes. "I'm just against false peace."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 am

Zeek looked at Zack "I'll be fine" he said leaning against the wall. Then he looked at Qin "What do you mean false peace" he asked he trying not to show he was still to weak to be walking around.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 am

((This feels so awkward since I'm asking it for my own RP, but can someone catch me up?))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 pm

(( Ah... I barely know whats going on as it is... sorry))

Elisabeth rolled her eyes with an annoyed look on her face as she spoke.

"Bah...All peace is false peace. People are always murdering each other for one reason or the other."

She frowned and thought a moment.

"And anyway, why would I want peace? Killing is what I'm good at. Why would I want any situation where I would not be allowed to use my skills? I mean... what are any of us to the King if we are not fighting for him?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 am

(Well we just said that everyone is in one room now ,talking about the peace and so on.Zeek and Zenith were outside for a while and then attacked.Zeek was biten by a spider,Zenith sent him back .Jay helped Zenith and now both are back. I think that is all)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:29 am

((Okay, thanks.))

"I would much rather have peace than fight this pointless war," Mina said.
"If you were loyal to Lord Annexus, you would not question his decision. If he wishes for peace, I will do anything to protect that peace," Arisu said. Her sightless eyes were turned away from everyone else.

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Qin took out her naginata and started polishing it with a small cloth. "Well, I know for a fact that we can never have perfect peace. People like Elisabeth make sure that will never happen." She looked up at Elisabeth, giving her a you-know-it's-true look. Without waiting for a reply she took out a palm-sized sharpener for her blade and proceeded to sharpen it. "And as for my loyalty to the King: as I said before, I can't be loyal to anyone who lets heinous crimes go unpunished. Meaning I can't support him if he pushes for peace in the wrong way," she stopped sharpening, and added, "But he has a good head on his shoulders. So I don't see that happening until he's a senile old man." She resumed sharpening.

[lol, Where's the king in all this?]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Elisabeth smiled and giggled a little at Qin's look. She waved her hand dismissively.
"His majesty will never be senile, he is to great for that." she said with a slightly indignant sniff

(Idk. Anyone know where Garnet has gotten off to?)

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 am

((No clue.))

"Yes, he is..." Arisu in reply to Elisabeth's comment.

((That probably could have been better, but I don't have time to do a long reply. I am still grounded, after all.))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Zeek slid to the ground and sat down know taking deeper breaths then normal. "I think you are right Zack I may have to get some..." he said but before he finished he fell over side ways passed out.

Zenith stood in the corner of a pillar and the wall and listened to what everyone was saying Personally I could care less what happens he thought to himself but kept quiet.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 pm

"Rest..yes...of course"Zack said with a sigh.He picked Zeek up and again brought him to another room where Zeek could rest without o be disturbed.ZAck sat down on a chair ,next to Zeek and watched him.

"It nearly sounds like someone is afraid of loosing a job but...if this is true then let me say one thing.You can losse it now because we get peace because the king agrees or....you all get peace because the evil and sneaky leader of the guild of thieves dies"Jay laughed and looked at Elisabeth"Well and that would be me.."
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games