Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 am
hunter-the wanderer
Hunter let go of samantha, "wrath is back, i need to go, but ill be back, i promise" Hunter kisses samantha then runs toward the temple

Samantha Watched as Hunter ran off. She was worried, why is wrath here in the first place. We did nothing to him. A single tear fell down her face in the thought of Wrath killing Hunter again. Samantha ran after Hunter, at a slower pace than he was, worried for him. She stopped at the temple. "Oh good he's with Kabal, he'll be fine. I hope." Samantha sat on a step of the temple and waited for Hunter to return.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:59 pm
Katie Wildheart
The man finally regained contiousness and noticed two intruders. "Kill them," he said. Ten vampires headed toward them armed with weapons. One of them came up to Kabal and Hunter, "What is your business here?"

((hey guys, go into the OCC forum and look at my IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?? thread. I need opinions before I try to take it to the mod))

kalbal laughed ' im here to pick up my friend now would u hand her over ro do i have to kill u" he said  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 pm
The vampire laughed, "Your friend will be fine. I the mean time, I have something to show you," he held out his hand and a woman behind him put a folder in it. He took out a picture and threw it at Kabal's feet. It showed hundreds of dead bodies ripped apart limb from limb. Behind them were building. Some were burned to the ground, others looked like they had been hit by a tornado. "This," he said to Kabal and Hunter, "is what will happen if we let that thing live."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Hunter smiles and throws an axe into his chest, "EVERY THING HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE!!" Hunter throws his sword thru the chest of the other man and pulled it out then pushes him back away from katie

Wrath turns and charges hunter smashing his sword aginst hunters "you will die like the rest!!"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm
kabal picks up the picture " this...." he said he broke the picture " is not gonna happen not just yet" he said he threw it to the side " things like that are familiar in war in natural disaster and in battle so its not new " he said he heled out his hand and fired a bolt of shadow from it killing 4 vampires " hunter good luck" he said killing the rest of the vampires  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm
More vampires came and grabbed Hunter and Kabal. One of them shouted, "We don't have time to kill the abomination, just kill the girl!" Another vampire aimed his gun at Katie. She ran up and knocked the gun out of his hand and started to fight off the others, but there were too many of them. They overpowered to small group of three by pure numbers.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 pm
kabal put his head down " your pissing me off!" he said angrily he threw the vampire off him he held out his hand and blasted some of the vampire " so what if its happened before do u really think u need ot kill this one" he said his eyes red  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm
"They don't feel!" the man shouted, "They can't tell friend from foe. All they know is to kill. Now you have two choices: let us get that monster out of your friend before it kills thousands of innocent people including her, or let us just kill her right now."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:11 pm
He growled ' how aobut a third option we let it be born try ot teach it or i will kill u im getting very irritated" he said he taping his leg " very irritated" he said " ive seen thouands of halfbreeds like those all of them were good and u have on right to judge u rotten monster" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:23 pm
Samantha heard a fight going on and went running. She came upon Katie, Hunter, and Kabal in a huge fight with other vampires. She saw Hunter fighting Wrath, Katie was surronder and Kabal as well. She ran towards Katie only to be stopped by two vampires. She growled at them and tried to push them away only to have them restrain her more.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 pm
"Sam!" Katie shouted, "Let me go!"
"Enough!" a man coming out of the building shouted. The other vampires immediately let go of them and even Wrath paused. He walked up to them and looked first at Katie and then at Kabal, "You have a good point. I'll tell you what: We will let the child live and see how it grows up. If you teach it not to kill, it can live. If you can't...it dies."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Samantha ran over to Katie and hugged her. She turned and glared at the vampire. "Katie are you ok?" She asked still glaring at the vampire.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 pm
Hunter smiles and grabs wrath and throws him down the road, "WELL THEN THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME BROTHER!!!" Hunter starts tareing off his armor and changes into his bear form then charges wrath

Wrath stands up and changes to, "YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND!!!" Wrath charges hunter

as they collide hunter digs his teeth into wraths shoulder as wrath swings and hits him in the head, Hunter grabs wraths motorcycle and throws it at him sending him flying thru the fence as hunter charged at him, wrath hit hunter with a tree, then they start restiling again as they collide together, no one dares seperate, them a vampire got to close and wrath grabed him and thru him at hunter, as hunter slammed him into the wall and charged wrath again  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 am
Katie huges Sam and turnes back to the other vampire, "You'll let me go...just like that? What's the catch?"
"There is no catch unless, of course, you child becomes a cold, lifeless murderer like most of them. Otherwise you will be fine. Just remember we're always watching."  

Katie Wildheart

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 am
Samantha growled lightly so as not to upset them. They were threating her neice and she didnt like that. "You bet stay away from katie and her child." Samantha spoke through her teeth and glared at the vampire.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff