Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:16 am
Suddenly, with no warning, random groupings of pods landed, ejecting out bots. These bots began attempting to sieze the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:15 pm
((Sorry Justice, but you're going to have to edit your post.
Mecha Main Street is currently under a mod-level attack ban.
Due to the Wishing Plushie Event, the area is under unchangeable Jarian control and is completely immune to attacks of any sort.
Small character plots are still allowed, but invasions or any sort of major event in this area is prohibited.
Thank you.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:36 pm
"Sir, the only mecha that have the power you describe are of the Gundam class, and I'll only build a Gundam class for someone I trust." Brett looked over his shoulder at his mecha.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:47 pm
"Then how does one earn your trust?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:00 pm
"I really only build mecha for my clan, but they aren't exactly born mecha pilots. I'd build one for Erk, but he doesn't like Gundam classes. Well, I guess I'd build one for someone who didn't look as shady as you do. You're wearing a suit and tie and all that crap, and well, most pilots don't wear that kind of stuff. Only collectors and people who intend to install mecha with computer pilots wear a suit and tie. And Gundam class mecha need human pilots. To keep it short, I just don't like the way you look. It's also due to the fact that I don't know you." Brett nodded to himself. "Yep. That sums it up."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:24 pm
"I had heard that Hunters were not prejudiced... but then again, I also heard that they were mercenaries."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:05 pm
"It's not called prejudice, it's called 'pilot's don't wear suits', and I only build mecha for people who intend to pilot them personally." Brett folded his arms across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 pm
"That is prejudice."
The man reached inside his suit and removed a magazine titled "Mecha Monthly".
On the cover was a man whose face was identical to the man in the suit.
The title proclaimed "Todd 'Toaster' Madsson, Fastest Mecha Pilot in the Universe Wins the Myrian Cup Again!".
"Toaster Madsson, at your service."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:37 pm
Fastest mecha pilot in the universe my metallic left limbs... "Look, I don't trust people I barely know with Gundam class mecha. I don't care if you could blow me to smithereens right now, there's no way I'm making you a Gundam class. A Zaku class or GM class, sure, but not a Gundam class."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:55 pm
"I knew it. The Hunter Clan's a joke! Just like everyone said it was!"
The man stroked his goatee and chuckled.
"Mercenaries my a**!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:12 am
"Listen buddy, most mercenaries do anything for money. Not me. I have a concience, and right now it's screaming at me not to build a Gundam class for you. I could build a Gouf class, Gelgoog class, maybe even a Kaempfer class. But not a Gundam class. If you'll only settle for a Gundam class, then leave." This guy's either really persistent or just trying to bug me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:57 pm
"One who serves or works merely for monetary gain; that is the definition of a mercenary. You cannot claim to be both a mercenary and a man unswayed by money."
The man chuckled at the young man's insistences.
"Anyways, you look a little young to be a mercenary. I suggest you pull out of all that messy clan business. The best thing I ever did was leaving the Hunters..."
He pulled up the left leg of his suit to reveal an automail leg.
"They even gave me this lovely parting gift."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:29 am
"I don't intend to abandon the friends I have in that clan, and I don't care much about how many limbs you've lost. What happened to you, happened to you, and what happens to me doesn't involve you." Brett rolled up his left pant leg and his left sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:49 pm
"Who gave you those?"
He chuckled as he pulled his pant leg back down.
"I got mine special from Desta, but I got the automail replacement from a guy around here. Do you really believe the Hunters to be so good? They're almost as corrupt as the Jarians! At least the Jarians get jobs done. A Hunter mission hasn't been filled in weeks!"
The older man chuckled at the boy's innocence.
"Such as the capture of Afos Sem. The most dangerous criminal in Byako, responsible for countless deaths and the destroyer of your own Gunlock. You were all so close to capturing him, and what now? No one's even trying to find him! Hell, you're the only Hunter doing their job in Byako! One's a criminal almost as bad as Milosh and your two leaders have run away from the city!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games