Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:06 am
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightning]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelena sighed being alone in the office while he went out to have some fun for once in such a long time. "He dos deserve it...." She sat in a chair bord though.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai walks into the office "wow this is one esay office to find." Kemai approched the dest and said "Well i guess ill live here in this village since my father did the same." Kemai then waited for some one to come up and talk to him about his presince being here.  

KarosoKemai

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 am
Selene Nara

User Image"Well you can't just leave here without permission yes?" Selene stated sitting on the desk infront of him. "You blind boy? I'm here!"

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:07 pm
User ImageA few knocks came from the door before, Shiro peeked his head into the room. "Areku-tama?" When he noticed who was in the room, he stepped in, looking to either occupant, before settling his eyes on the girl sitting on the desk. "Neither of you would happen to know where the Kusakage is, would you?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

KarosoKemai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:34 pm
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai standing just sighed "well just cause your there don't mean that you'll talk to me" Kemai walked over to the wall and played with the needle in his mouth "well are you the one i need to talk to to live here?" kemai said tilting his head back on the wall looking up  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm
Selene Nara

User Image"Arekku-san is resting for awhile so no need to bother him right? Good." She said to the genin who came in then turned to the other boy by the wall. "I heard Arekku say this before so tell me your name, specialities, class, and what village your formaly from before?"

User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
After refreshing from training and re-dressing Yatho decided to go visted the Kusakage. Wearing an all while Gi with his trademark overly large sleeves Yatho entered the large establishment but to his astonishment it was rather busy. Another kid,he presumed to be his age was there,another made who seemed a bit depressing on the corner and a girl with in the middle of it all sitting on the table. Blinking at this Yatho hestitantly spoke,"Did I come....at the wrong time?"He asked as the Kaguya was surprised his office was so busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 pm
Selene Nara

User ImageSelene shrugged. "Only two people here." She said.

User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
Yatho laughed a little to the comment and entered a little closing the door behind him. He looked to her headband before saying,"What level are you?"Yatho asked softly as he leaned against on of the Kusakage's extensive bookcases.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 pm
Selene Nara

User Image"Genin, what ranka re you if I may ask?" She said in a low sweet tone voice.

User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Yatho smiled as she spoke Genin. But even so she seemed to have more knowledge than a normal Genin it seemed."Only and Academy student. The teacher hasn't came back so I can take my exam."Yatho said softly as he brushed his light blue hair from his eyes before adding,"B-But I know I can do it! I'm not good at Ninjutsu or Genjutsu,but if they give me some Taijutsu jobs I know I can show out!"Yatho said a bit excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 pm
Selene Nara

User ImageSelene smiled at him sweetly. "I'm good at ninjustu and a Nara member." She stated. "Taijustu people tend to get ranked faster then ninjustu and genjustu people." She said.

User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image
Yatho smiled as the girls sweetness made almost anyone with shyness or usually reserved would feel somewhat comfortable with such a kind persona."I'm apart of the Kaguya Clan...But what is your name?"Yatho said softly before adding,"And I better your ninjutsu is just as good as any Taijutsu-ist. Plus at least you can use the other major styles....I'm not good at either except of Taijutsu."The boy said with a bit of grimmance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:43 pm
Selene Nara

User Image"I'm Selene. What is your name?" She said with her soft eyes looking at him. "Kaguya hm? They are hard to fight yes?" She asked.

User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image
Yatho smiled and nodded,"I am Kaguya Yatho."He said brightly as his emerald eyes looked kept on her face,"W...Well I'm rather good at fighting yes. At least I personally think so but I haven't actually sparred someone. I don't know any styles but I have one that I've turned basic to advanced from through training.Would you....like to train Selene?"Yatho said as excitement showed through his eyes.Not only would he get to spar someone above him but he'd at least make a friend at least. Yatho didn't know any of the youth of the village even though he's lived there for nine years.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games