Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:01 pm
"Very good! Now, look down a little farther, and try the next jutsu!"Two identical Kyo said to Kyler."This is Bushin no Jutsu. The first genjutsu you will learn!"

((also one post))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:27 pm
(s**t, sorry for being away for a few days man, and having to make you wait. You think after telling your brother twice, not to bring drinks and put them right beside the computer, he would listen. Nope. Computer is haywire on me.)

"Okay, Kyo." Kyler said as he read over the specifics to this jutsu. Simple illusion to create a sense of multiple targets. Kyler stringed through the handsigns as he focused his chakra to meld what he desired. In a moment, there was a copy of Kyler standing beside himself. "What now, Kyo?" He asked.  

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 pm
"Last one till I kick you out of here. Henge no Jutsu!..a personal favorite of mine."Kyo made a few handsigns and turned into a copy of Kyler. He released the jutsu."Now you try."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:17 am
Makoto entered the academy and looked around. She excited that she was finally becoming a ninja, but she knew that she had to start from the bottom to make it to the top. She walked around, looking into classrooms as she walked by them. It seemed that they were all empty. I wonder where everybody is. She thought to herself, as she kept walking. Maybe everyone already graduated, and I'm the only academy student left in the Hidden Grass. She chuckled a little as this thought crossed her mind. It didn't bother her that much if it was true. It just meant that she would have to work a lot harder, which was something she was looking forward to. "Hello!" she shouted. "Anybody here? I'd like to learn!"  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:12 am
Kyo walked over to greet the new student."How are you? My name is Kyo and I'll be your teacher. You just in time to learn Henge no Jutsu."Kyo demonstrated the technique once more for the new student."Give it your best."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 am
Kyler listened to the instructions and preformed the handsigns. After a puff of smoke had come and gone Kyler looked and sounded like Kyo. "How was that, Kyo?" He asked.  

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 am
"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!"Kyo said, kicking Kyler into a nearby wall."Turn into something interesting...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:05 am
"Ugh." Kyler said, pulling himself from the wall. "Something interesting, hm?" Kyler asked. He quickly preformed the handsigns and a large cloud of smoke filled the room. Where Kyler once stood was now a ten foot long chinese dragon, staring at Kyo menacingly. "How about now?" The dragon growled.  

Raito Ichiru

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 am
Makoto smiled as she saw the two others down the hall. She quickly ran over as her teacher showed her Henge no Jutsu. "Hello teacher!" She said with a happy toan. "I'll try my best!"

She tried to remember the hand seals that Kyo used, and after a few seconds of thinking it over, she was ready. As she was getting ready to perform the jutsu she saw that the other student transformed, and looked looked and sounded like Kyo. That's so cool. she thought to herself as she started making the hand seals. Henge no Jutsu! she shouted, and she disappeared into a cloud of smoke. After a second she stepped out of the smoke, and she also looked like a girl with black hair and brown eyes, about the same height as herself, but wearing different clothing. "It worked!" she shouted. "What's next?" she asked, as she transformed back into her normal self.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 am
Kyo held out a detailed scroll on Bushin no Jutsu and Kawarimi no Jutsu while staring down the dragon."Learn these two jutsus, then come see me. I'll be here if you need any help." He got into Kyler's face."Not as cool as a lightning bolt."Kyo made a quick handsign and turned into a lightning bolt, and zipped around the room quickly before going through Kyler, delivering a small electric shock, and appearing on the other side of him."Raikou Henge no Jutsu. This is much more advanced. And I want you to learn it."

((This is a genin move. 4 posts to learn.))  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 am
"Yes sir!" she replied, as she noticed that Kyo was busy teaching the other student. She walked down the hallway and looked for an empty classroom that she could practice the new jutsus in. After she found one, she walked in and opened the scroll, and looked at the first jutsu. Kawarimi no Jutsu, this does look too hard. She thought to herself as she looked it over a few more times to get the hand signs correctly. After a few more seconds of practicing, she was ready. "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" she shouted, and a piece of chalk appeared in the air where she had been standing, while she was now standing beside a window. "These jutsus are so cool" she said as she walked over to the scroll, and picked up the now broken chalk and placed it by the blackboard. "Onto the next jutsu!" she said excitedly, as she looked at the scroll again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am
Kyo zipped down to the empty class room and watched over the new student. He used his Jutsu to go to an empty classroom of his own. While the students were learning their jutsus, he might as well catch up on his own.  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 am
Makoto looked at the next jutsu and read it over a few times. Bushin no Jutsu, hmm, it looks like I'm going to be able to make a clone of myself if I do this right! She read over the hand signs a few more times before she felt she was completely ready. After a few seconds, Makoto got ready and started making the required hand signs for the jutsu to work. "Bushin no Jutsu!" shoe shouted, and a cloud of smoke appeared next to her. As the smoke cleared, a person could be seen, and Makoto realized that the person looked exactly like her. "Alright, it worked!" she said happily as she gave her clone a high five, after which her clone vanished. She picked up the scroll and started running back to where Kyo and the other student were training. When she got there, she realized that Kyo was no longer there, just the other student, practicing his jutus. Might as well just wait here until he comes back. She thought, as she sat down by a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm
Kyo zipped into the classroom."Are you done already?" He said, slightly amazed.  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm
"Yes!" Makoto said enthusiastically. Then she paused to think for a second. "Were they supposed to take a longer time to learn?" she asked, wondering if she had done something wrong. However the jutsus had looked as though they were right after she had completed them. "I could go and train using the jutsus a little more if that would be better." she said, patiently waiting for a response. She did not want to rush things, as she wanted to learn everything properly before she was allowed to graduate and become a genin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games