Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Ariana watched as the kid was looking for raikage but didnt care to help him as messed up as it seemed, it was none of her business. She then heard Tetsuo and shook her head. Meanwhile Ari was jumpignup and down enthusiastic about the offer.
"ooh ooh I wanna help I wanna I wanna!"
Ariana stared at her and sighed
~will she ever grow up, this is why Susumu always babied her.~
Ariana then looked to Arekku
"what is it with you anyway? Are you a pervert?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was smiling with Ari he then had the same attitude as Arianna's sister doing the same movement as her,'I don't know how that makes me a perver." Arekku said still bouncing around,'Well if you keep it a secret I'll ya....... Yeah I am a perv a closet one." Arekku said in a funny matter that really couldn't tell if he was being serious or not,"Though please please join Arianna." Arekku said still bouncing around,"Grass needs ya mmhmm." Arekku said bouncing. As Noriko came up to Arianna and tap her shoulder it was after all her sisters original summon and somehow Arekku had earned some of his trust that must of shown something to Arekku's character.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Ari hopped around Ariana yelling and screaming
"please please please please"
Ariana looked at Arekku with a blank expression sfter hearing hsi ******** said as she stared at him with Ari hopping aroudn her all energetic and begging.
"please please please please please aribaa chan please please please?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku made a clone that soon ran to check on things with strange guy in his office while Arekku bounced with Ari,"Please Aribaa-chan." Arekku said as he started to laugh he was really enjoying this new company,"Well Ari and Arianna also wanna be friends with both of you, you seem to fit right in so please join." Arekku said his eyes shining as they were pleading to Ariana.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Ariana closed her eyes as the two jumped around her. She could invision the two and their happy smiley faces just prancing around her, it made her sick. Ariana had a slightl growl under her voice as she tried to cope until her fist reacted on its on and Ari's face tried to catch it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 pm

(You need to bring Ariana to the Office so she can learn that her other sister died...)

Havok-Trance

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:17 pm

hector rouge
(You need to bring Ariana to the Office so she can learn that her other sister died...)

(how did that happen?)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku smiled it had been a while since he was silly like this and laughed a little more at what Ariana did,"I'm a little jealous on how close you two are." Arekku muttered at it reminded him off the family that was long gone before he looked at his hands for a short time there was a reminder, a painful one but a reminder nonetheless,"Though Ariana the offer is gonna stay there for you too join Grass," Arekku said for now as he just turned to the directions of the gates,'Though I'm I the only reason you won't join or is there more?" Arekku asked curiously.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 pm

(Read like the last 4 pages of Oroami and Susumu's house in Water country)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 pm

((kk))
"I hate you two...."
Ariana said as Ari sat on the ground rubbing her nose and sniffling a bit as well as rubbing her eyes trying not to cry. the puppy lip began to take affect as she looked to Ariana wanting her to feel guilty. Ariana just stared at her with a dull stare stare The trick was old and played out and she knew it all too well. Ari then straightened up her face and gave a dull stare back stare then after a second or two stood up in Ariana's face trying to hug her but Ariana kpet her away by extending her arm and palming Ari's face to keep her distances away.
"I'm not joining anything anytime soon."
Ariana said to Arekku

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"So you are joining eventually?" Arekku asked as he stood up he had a confuse puppy dog look,"Though I guess you have your reason not joining, well your more than welcome to stay as long as you want, hope to see you again soon." Arekku said sadly feeling a little defeated though he really wanted her in the village more than anything, but at the same time he felt defeated and frustrated he needed to blow off some steam,"Ari take care of you sister take care it was fun getting to know ya. Hope to see ya again as well.." Arekku said as he turned around and bowed to her with a smile, before heading to the direction of what seem to be a giant mountain with a lot of forestry in the distance.

Arekku's Theme:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

"buh bye......."
Ari said waving to Arekku
"awe...fudge sticks ariana you ruin all my funsies"
Ari folded her Arms and pouted. Ariana rolled her eyes and walked off. Ari pretended she wasn't leaving until Ariana got further up and she ran to catch up as they left the village.

Bodhisattva Empress

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 pm

User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

Draco walked through the gate and headed towards the sage land.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Kisho began to walk into the gates of grass.

Bankotsu began to walk past the gates of grass leaving the village. Seeing the guy he stared as he walked past. Sharing stares until they were both past each other. And each other were both on the respected sides.

Ducttape_Bandit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games