Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm
Niara gritted her teeth. She pulled a scimitar out, and began to hack and slash at the web that was holding Jamato up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 am
Coop then throws some knives to get rid of the rest of the webbing with exquiste precsion without hurting Jamato  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 pm
elaise stepped forward holding her katana in her hand as she walked, she began to cut the web creating a path between the group and nightshade, she had only got a short distance when she noticed that the web was moving as though something was above her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:02 am
"Elaise! Watch out!" Niara called. She ran straight at Elaise, then jumped to block what was going to hit Elaise. Turned out, the web was alive. She got caught in the web. "Go! The more you cut it, the more it attacks! Get outta here!" she yelled at the group. She struggled to get out of the net, but didn't succeed.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 am
Nightshade growled a bit. He told them not to touch the webs. He appeared beside Niara and with his hands somewhat phased out he reached inside of her head. Meaning his hands seemed to sink into her head but no wounds were present. All she felt was calm as he mentally soothed her body. He normally only did this with his sleeping victems to give them easier passage but he knew what was wrong here. He then took his own sword out slowly and slid it along the webbing slowly. He didnt release the hold on her mind until he brought her all the way out. He then fell against the wall panting and sweating badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 am
Niara looked and felt relaxed. She fell to the ground, and quickly came to her senses. "Thanks Nightshade....I know you said to not touch the webs, but....instinct overrules reason." she says, slowly standing up.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:16 pm
Azzura bandaged all the wounds of Jamato after they got out of this doomed room . SHe was worried about her brother ,but didn't show it.There were so many wounds at his body and he lost so much blood that even the best healer would be clueless. It was just a wonder thta he was still breathing ,now he was asleep.She looked over to Nightshade and huged him"hanks.."She then looked ta the others"Is everyone alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:23 pm
elaise looked at azzura and smiled weakly " i'm okay." she looked around at the rest of them making sure no one was wounded. " no one else seems to be wounded." she added in a soft voice as she stepped forward to see how jamanto was.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Jaamto laid there not moving,he was sweating badly and coughed blood from time to time. He looked and felt miserable .Sometimes he was shivering then it stopped untill it started again just to be stronger then before. It was clear that this day would be his last if there wouldn't happen something with him.In case something deep inside was already happening ,few of this ..shades were still inside him and affecting him on some way ,but on..well a good way..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Niara knelt down next to Jamato, and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "I love you...." she whispers, kissing him on the forehead.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm
JAamto instantly calmed down alittle when Niara kissed his forehead,he reconized her voice even now. "N-niara..."He whisperd while still asleep "sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 am
"Jamato no. They killed him. WHHYYYYYYYY!!" he yelled with his arms raised high and clenched fists  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 am
"Shut up! He's still alive you fool!" Niara says, punching Coop in the stomach. "I'm here Jamato....You're going to be ok....." she says, tears rolling down her cheeks, and splashing onto his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm
"Ungh..."He said when the teardrops hit his face ,slowly he opend his eyes. For a short moment they were pitch black but they became sky blue in an instant.He smiled weakly as he saw Niara" Sorry...I think i can't...help anymore...I hope you all forgive this fool..here.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Niara smiles. "I'll make sure you get better." she says, kissin him on the forehead again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games