Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 pm
Ares smiled warmly and nodded then his face turned to a smile. "Again...Hermes..." He chuckled jokingly, mother wouldnt spill it thankfully. That was all he needed out was the god of war has a soft side. He wasnt exactly sure what else to say, he was glad somebody was here to just be around from the days on Olympus, its so dreary on Earth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm
Hera rolled her eyes. "No one is going to tell Hermes." She stated firmly, something in her tone sounded like she'll make sure no one tells him. Then she smiled, her expression before gone to the smile she now wore. "But I noticed your not in a human body... That's dangerous, Son. Exposing yourself like that is too much on a real human's body. You know that Ares." Hera said as she sat beside him. "But tell me... How's it like being here on Earth? Do you like it here?"  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Ares heard the tone and knew it was a promise. He leaned back on his elbows and smiled as he spoke. "These humans are too stupid to know what I look like." He shrugged and looked at her with a slight sad look in his eyes. "Besides most of them dont believe in the greek gods anymore..." He smiled and looked back at her. "So far my time on Earth has been amusing and..." The kissed flashed before his eyes and he became a bit bashful before coughing it away. "...Interesting."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:43 pm
Hera looked at her son with a sideways glanced. "We are myths to those who don't believe anymore." She stated then frowned slightly. "Interesting? Can it be because of those girls? Poseidon's children?" She asked.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm
Ares shook his head a bit. "Not many believe anymore..." His face brightened a bit and he looked at her askance. "....Yeah...how'd you guess?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Hera grinned and laid next to Ares, laying on her stomach, her elbows resting on the bed and her chin resting on her hands. "It doesn't matter who believes, many still do and we are remembered everyday." She shrugged lightly though. "Oh and you give off something... Some feminine smell or so." Hera glared, smiling, teasing him. "Did you kiss one of them?"  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm
Ares blushed a bit for once and quickly mopped it up with a cough. "We...we were sparring is all...you smell her because she got close......" He hoped that she would pry any more but this was his mom he was lying next to so she already knew. So he turned his head and smiled a bit. "It was odd...yet exhilarating, we were sparring and she managed to pin me...me!" He laughed and smiled broadly. He always had respect for a woman who could hold her own. "And well...I tried a move to get out and instead we ended up face to face and then I....well..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm
[please update me I have no idea what's going on crying ]  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm
(( Im sorry Dusk-san... ))

Hera laughed. "I knew it!" She giggled again. "Your lips have a glow of a female, who did you kiss? Come on, you can tell me." She said, getting closer to Ares, with a grin. "And who would've guessed, someone actually pinned ya, surprising."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 pm
Bella chuckled nervously, it was kinda stupid. "Well..is sorta a memory, but its different. Then what I remember anyways.." She said, trying to recall the whole dream.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Ares rolled to his side with a look on his face, he always enjoyed talking about fighting. "I had her in a great pin too, but she is more flexible than I gave her credit for and her legs came up to wrap around my neck....plus I said no powers so..." He then stopped and blushed again. "Its Ella....the siren Ella..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm
Hera smiled and sat up. Ares seemed like a little kid, animated in his subject. Then she stretched. "Never underestimate a woman, Ares. And who is this Ella?" She pressed on, grinning. "Will I get to meet her? Oh and you don't have to introduce her as your Mother, you can just say I'm your sister."  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:53 pm
Ares smiled at her warmly and nodded. "I had no intention of calling you mom in front of them, besides I want to see dad's face when you surprise him." He laughed a bit as he knew it wouldnt be pretty. However he stopped laughing and looked at her. "You'll get to meet her, she is one of the sirens...though I didnt expect a kiss to affect me so....am I losing my touch?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm
Hera placed a fake smile on at this point. For some reason, his first sentence was like a stab to the chest. Although she did a great job of keeping that hidden. "Zeus will be surprised, and that look will cost him his face." She stated, still trying to figure out what Ares meant when he said that he had no intention of calling her Mom... "Ares, you are not losing your touch at all. Your still Ares. Your just starting to fall in love..." Hera glared at him then, remembering something awful. "Of course Aphrodite wouldn't like that." She sneered, disliking that relationship.  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Ares winched, he had actually forgotten about her since he was down here. It wasnt like she was down here either. He did miss her in a way but still. "I...hm...you have a point mom..." He rolled to his back and looked sad for a moment as he put his hands behind his head. "It wasnt something I intended to do...I had no intention of kissing her it just....happened...I dont know what came over me." He coughed again to cover that up as well. He believed that his emotions would only get in the way...well certain ones anyway. He scooted over and wrapped his arms about her in a hug. "Dont be mad mom...it wasnt something I intended and now I have two that I care for..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games