Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 am
Subject M

User ImageM didn't stop and kept walking towards the hotel everyone was staying in. "I will explain when we arrive at the hotel. I am in need of rest," M told Seira out loud. The streets were mostly empty and were mostly illuminated by the store and street lamps still. It had an almost eerie and foreboding feel to it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:14 am
Ilyria had hopped down from the small building, it was only a good 15-20 foot drop so she was able to land without breaking anything, she followed M into the hotel as she was curious as to what he was doing.  

Astharoshe Asran

ananima

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 am
Following the still unknown man, Seira stared at him. Only then she noticed his eyes; bright gold eyes, accented by the black line surrounding it. For some reason, his words seemed to repeat themselves in her head. 'Maybe it's because everything else is pretty much silent...' She said to herself, then blinked a few times as her eyes kept trying to adjust themselves to the pitch black darkness of the night. The cold night air was already seeping into her clothes, making her shiver. She glanced left and right, holding on to her quiver of arrows, trying to keep it hidden from the others. If they saw that she carried a weapon, she'd probably be in for some trouble.

"How far is the hotel?" Seira asked the unknown man.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:13 am
"That sounds like a good idea."Miki sighed softly."I just wish they wouldn't treat us like a disease, we're not."  

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

galgoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 am
Kerox watch's all that happens to M and Seira. Kerox trails them and keeps out of sight while he lets his ears. Kerox runs up to M and looks at him up and down with his tail from side to side. "You look like the leader here and I want to know every thing about this island." Kerox said stopping infront of M and Seira. Kerox stand straight and looks at M in his eyes and do's not even look at Seira. "And if you dont tell me what I want to hear then I'll have to take you in by force." Kerox said in a called voice.

((What a twist.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

It had been a long night for David as he waitied for Leeloo to wake up. Finally, at three in the morning, he caved in and went to get some coffee from the down stairs lobby and cafetria. All night he had been at her bed side, but when David had re-entered the room, she was at her own.
"Hey," He beamed as he shut the door behind him," good morning! I'm glad to see you are finally awake dear. Excuse me for my absense. I wished to be here when you awoke, but tiredness got the best of me."
He held up the frappachino in his hand and smiled.
"Are you hungry dear? Thristy? Are you feeling alright? Do you wish for me to summon a doctor? Oh for land's sake dear, please sit down so you wount keel over. You just had surgery on your leg!"
David wrapped his free arm under her underarms to hold her up.

give me truth.

((Aw, Im sorry Kasekage, I forgot you were all alone on the roof blaugh ))  

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:45 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo felt extremely groggy. Her head was killing her. David began to speak, and she blinked a few times. The pain... it was... extraordinary. He had already pushed her down, while she attempted to get up. She let herself fall again, knowing that her energy reserves were limited. She felt her hair and blinked a few more times. She noted the oily build-up in her hair and moved her head slowly, pulling a grimace. "I'm sorry to have kept you up." She replied. One hand felt her leg and felt the numbness that one had after an operation. "Not just my leg. Did they do exploratory sugery and find nothing?" She asked softly, also noting the absence of medication. "They did exploratory sugery and found nothing?" She asked again, unaware that she had already asked that question. She stared at the vase of flowers that sat on the window sill. She felt her attention drifting away... She shook her head. She blinked a few times. Then there was the open door with light shining in. Leeloo turned her head away and gripped the sides of her bed. They creaked loudly and she lifted her head. "I'm having a migrane." She said softly. "Please, close the door." She said carefully. The light was so painful to her senstive eyes. She felt her stomach and flinched. Not only her leg had been operated. She felt new scars on her arms, too. "Did they tell you anything?" She asked. "And please lower your voice..." She pleaded. She didn't mean to offend, but... "Whoa..." She whispered and put her head on the soft down pillow. She put a hand to her temple and then stared at it. Red... "David..." She said and carefully lifted her covers. A few red blotches stained her gown and the covers. The blood was already a brown. "All is good. But... I presume they will do more surgery til they find out what caused the internal bleeding." She whispered and closed her eyes. She smiled reassuringly at David.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am
Tomeko followed M, also thoroughly exhausted. She hadn't done something like that in....well, in forever. She wiped a strand of slightly moist hair from her face and crossed her arms, aware that people had started to stare.  

Sarax Alistair

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:17 am

User Image

"My apologies," David whispered as he shut the door. Then he hurried to the window and closed the blinds. As Leeloo began to ask him the same questions, David hurried to her side and kneeled. He put the back of his hand on her forehead.
"You are practically melting dear. Would you like for me to turn on the air?"
David pulled down his long sleeves and straightened the collar of his black shirt. He was glad to see she was ok, but when she removed her blanket, he became slightly perturbed but the splotches on the white sheets.
"They said that hey found nothing, but it seems as if something is still there. How does your leg feel dear?"

give me truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 am
Ilyria had glanced over M, through a long thought process, she determined he had some sort of behavior altering ability. She finally spoke up to everyone who was present with them, "okay, so we all have some sort of special ability i assume, and we all have no damn clue as to why were ditched on this piece of rock, so let's just start with names and what we do, okay?"  

Astharoshe Asran

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:29 am
(IMMA FIRING MA LAZOR BLARGGGGGG, Is it safe to say its early morning now?)

Gagruath Picked up the mini Frig With on hand and tipped it over. Nothing. TO his left was a sea of mini bottles that were all empty. "Damn my size...24 bottles later and I am still not buzzed." He got up and made his way to to the bathroom. After witch he flushed the towel, washed his hands and stepped out into the balcony. The cool breeze was nice on his naked body. so he sat down in a relaxing lend back chain and enjoyed the sun rise.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:30 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo saw the worry in David's eyes. "Don't worry. Small attention span, confusion and disorientation are all signs of the anesthetic wearing off." She felt her own forehead and noticed the extreme warmth. She felt her cheeks, just to be sure and they were warm and flushed. "Please keep it closed..." She whispered, and was reminded of her migrane. "I have a temperature. I have the chills..." She whispered, and closed her eyes. "Just a weak infection. But, what is the underlying cause? Why would I bleed into my own body?" She wondered, quietly. "David, please call a doctor. I need antibiotics before the infection gets worse... and I'll ask if they have any idea why I have a migrane." She whispered and smiled slightly. "I'd go myself... but that isn't a good idea."

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 am

User Image

"Alright, love," he stood and seized the phone receiver. David dialed the number to the front office and requested that the doctor would come as soon as he could. Giving a gracious thank you, David hung up the phone and went back to Leeloo's side. David kneeled at her bed side and took her hand. Not sure as to how she would react to what he was about to say, he held it thight.
"Miss Minai, could I possibly ask you a small favor? I know this seems a rather odd thing to ask of someone you have only just met, but, when they let you out of this place, would it be at all possible for you to stay in my room, with me. My reasoning is not to take advantage of you. I just wish for you to stay safe. Hopfully something such as this will never happen again, but if it does, I wish to be there so that I may assist you."
Although David ment every word he said, there were other thoughts still swimming around in his head. Those thougths swam from brain cell to brain cell as he veiwed the small girl sitting dazed upon her bed. He almost felt bad for not being able to tell her the whole truth. Almost.

give me truth.

(EDITED!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Alex shrugged."Well to some we are a Disease to others they call us the evelution.Like the next step for mankind.Its just the people that are...Normal dont want to be weak."  

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:58 pm
"I don't care they shouldn't take it out on us."Miki sighed and smiled."You still want to go danceing I need something to take my mind of this."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games