Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 am
(I wish. Still just water cause ice is about temperature. Not Gravity.)

"Wait...there's something I want to try." Nephilis stands up and almost trips. His being aware of gravity needed some getting used to, but he managed to stand. He lifted a clenched hand at the air in front of him and began to twist as if his hand were on a sealed jar. The air before him showed no signs until soon, it began to waver, resembling a translucent inverted cyclone. He tilits his head and his red eyes focus harder and harder until the space before him rips, creating a powerful vortex that pulls the two onto the other side. He had enough resistance left to make the portal not suck the skin off there bones. Looking around his home, he says,"Oh my God, do you know how amazing this power is? I...I control Gravity! A fundamental force of the universe!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 am
Zephyr took a chocolate and sighed. "We are, but I tell you...I don't feel like it most of the time," she admitted. "Even though I have Chyuta now, I had myself closed off for so long that I almost emotionally felt like a robot. I cared, but the only thing I cared about was for the people of my nation." She bit in to the chocolate, and she had to admit, it was very good. "I just wonder if I'm going to be emotionally good enough for him...to be what he deserves."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 am
((It said so on the first page the stone allows to make ice))

Amiea looked at him and frowned as she saw the power he now possesed. "Just be careful Nephilis" she stated. She looked at him and sighed. "I dont want you to be consumed by this power as she began to walk to the palace. She turned around and gave her younger brother a hug. "I love you Nephilis...remember that..." she stated.

Shatara chuckled. "Well it's better than being labeled a lesbian" she stated. "I mean there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian...um...I mean I love lesbians" she said fumbling like a fool. "What Im trying to say, I'm sure you are already what he deserves he wouldnt show interest if you didnt" she stated devouring a chocolate.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 am
(Alright I really need to go to bed it took me a few minutes to get the nickname..Shart..Ha)

Rygor was suprised to hear Nephilis's new ability "Gravity I've never herd of anyone using that before it could prove to be helpfull" He said. He had been somewhat unintentionally avoiding eye contact with Nephilis something about his eyes just sent a chill down his spine but he wasn't sure why. He wondered if Nephilis would notice "Amiea's right I wouldn't want us to have to do something drastic if you did although I'm not sure how much of a threat we could even be" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 am
((shat, actually XD rofl ))

Zephyr laughed out loud. "I get what you're saying," she said. "And thanks. That means a lot." She finished off the chocolate before it melted in her fingers. "I'll just have to try as hard as I can to make him happy. He deserves that," she said with resolve.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:01 am
Shatara laughed out loud with Zephyr. "No prob Zeph" she stated as she began to comb through her own hair and wrapped it up as well. She sat the chocolates on the mantle as she layed down next to Zephyr. "I'm sure...everything will...work out...just great" she said closing her eyes and relaxing.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 am
(Alls I see is it saying that water control and ice control aren't the same thing. I'm happy I made that rule.)

"I love you too Amiea and I promise I won't be comsumed by this power. Now if you'll excuse me..." He clenches at the air again attempting to make another gravity well, but to no avail. "I'll be walking to my room. Heh, good night you two. Maybe tomorrow, we can test these powers out. If I'm right, Ican change the density of things too. Ah boy...too many ideas, to little time. G'night!" Taking his time, he takes a stroll by the windows looking at the moon in the night sky.

~~~

"I think I'm going to retire you guys. We've been working all day and we've missed dinner." Dulceri releases a yawn as he lifts up the sand over the concrete fortified buildings. "I'll be seeing you guys later then, alright? If you need me, I'll be in my...little hut...over there..." He missed the Bulb very much, but once again, him and Daphne were confined to that tiny living area he so hated. "Goodnight you guys. Sleep tight. Tomorrow, we do some form of training...if we get up early enough."

(I'm so happy no one ever cares about the time of day in this rp. It's never ever a hassle to me because of it.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am
Rygor smiled glad he was feeling better "Night Nephilis" He said. He then turned to Amiea "Good night to you as well Amiea" He said. He gave her a hug "Thanks for everything you've done today I know it's alot and a good share of it was helping me" He said. He then turned and headed to his own room and layed on his bed.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am
Zephyr nodded. She was quiet so as to let Shatara rest, though she did stroke her hair in a sisterly fashion. And exhausted as she might be, she knew sleep was out of the question. She had too much on her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:34 am
As Nephilis lay in bed, he stared out his window at the moon which gave him strength. "You move the waters. You move my mind. Tell me what to do." He asked to the milky disc in the sky. Watching it carefully, he began to speak. "I have this power that I need to hone. And the other two nations...my friends. If it's for my nation, it can't hurt can it? I mean, Zephyr in time will understand right?" On regular nights, his thoughts were unclouded, but tonight his thoughts were more linear. The only thing he could see was himself, his family and his nation prospering. The stone had finally planted it's roots and soon, the tree of power would grow...

~~~

Dulceri lay beside Daphne with his eyes closed. He was far from sleep though. Miles...light years. "Why Nephilis?" He asked himself. "What would make you call tha shot on me? You couldn'tve done it. I know you didn't. Tomorrow, my questions will be answered though. Tomorrow I'm coming to you my friend. Only you can quell my thoughts of betrayal and mistrust. I pray you didn't call it. If you are involved, I pray not for long." His eyes slide closed and with a deep breath, Dulceri falls asleep.

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am
{{Wow so much happened in only friggin eek five pages geeheezz my goodness rolleyes lol}}

Asani watched as the events unfolded. She was glad that Nephilis had spoken up about her being here to protected Zephyr. She then was pulled away by Nephilis. His hand was in hers and that contact kept her from feelling somewhat lost. Asani felt them phase through the wall, she wondere dif she would ever get used to that feeling. Asani looked up and noticed Amiea and Rygor. She raised her hand in a greeting. She looked at Nephilis in alrm as he feel through the wind currents that Amiea made to keep them up. Asani dived as well after him freefalling for awhile. She had a lot of expireance with this for she usually jumped from great heights for the thrill. When a vortex came out of nowhere she blinked back trying to se ein the fierce winds. Once she was sure the others were safe she trnasported as well back to the palace...but had they travelled by.....a black hole?!? She wondered. Asani hit the ground rolling stopping a foot from the others. She hopped up and said good night to the other two. Asani watched as Nephilis went to his room, she jogged to hers and showered and changed. Asani then climbed out of her window. She scalled the wall until the was on the ledge nar Nephilis's window. She pulled out an instrument and began to play. Her music effected people, and when she focused she could usually control the affect. Her music filled the night air sending calm to her beloved. Her love could also be heard in the lovely melody.

Kitara smiled as she was brought to her quarter for their stay. Amalia's room wasn't to far from her own. She hoped that the leader and higher ups who lived here wouldn't be upset by their prescense. She also smiled to herself because Amalia had a thing for this guy..Rygor. "I will have to find out more about him" she thought. Kitara looked in the drawers and closet and found clothing. SHe stripped and changed into ones that were ment for sleep. Kitara then layed in the bed. Her eyes slowly began to close.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 am
((uhhhh no idea what happened. Only read the last page... Just gonna guess XD ))

Kenji remembered that he invited Amara over for dinner and it got so late, she ended up staying. He told her to sleep in his room or the guest room while he slept on the couch. He was more comfortable there anyways. After he washed himself up, he got into his night clothes, a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, and jumped on the couch. He fell asleep a couple minutes afterwards. He was exhausted.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 am
(More is to come right.)

Dulceri rests in his bed, slowly breathing showing that he was in a deep sleep. His partner Daphne lay beside him the same way. He rolls over, leaving a trail of saliva across the pillow. He opens his eyes, innateky aware that Daphne was in front of him. Much to his dismay, he sees something more. "The wall..." The wall behind Daphne was missing and what replaced it was a view into the outside of Shale where soldiers of Noroa, Silicia, Kilitia and Evermore fought against his still vulnerable people. "No!" Still in pajamas, he stands up on the bed and with his sand, he gobbles the six men up in a plume of sand and crushes them mightily. More men enter from around the corner and draw arrows. Dulceri quickly counters by hitting there necks with a sand bullets. They didn't die, but they were rendered unconscious.

He kneels before Daphne and shakes her, yelling for her to wake up. "Daphne! Daphne! Wake up!" He looks up and more men were flooding through the gap..."Kenji!!! Amara!!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:59 am
(Is that a dream or realy happening??)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games