Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:59 pm
"I'm blind." he said softly. "So whatever forced gesture your making...don't bother. I heard your nails in the wall. The slamming of the book...my hearing is exceptionally well, decipite my loss of the darkness as a tool to hear."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:05 pm
"Yes and im sorry to hear that about you loosing youre sight. Right now im mad if you must know."

Cy said quietly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:09 pm
"Becuase you love her." He smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:15 pm
"We made a pact when we were young.. That we'd always be there for one another no matter what. That we'd give our lives for one another if need be. And that we'd always be together, even if we went to other people."

Cy sighed and then continued.

"We signed it in our blood, and i even gave her an engagement ring.. But apparently that doesnt matter to her anymore. Its been so long maybe she forgotten... Or maybe she just doesnt care for me. She wants you, not me."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:18 pm
((Jeez, I missed a lot)) Lee finished his book and stood. He shivered. He had been sitting so long that the warmth of the chair was unreckognizable. "Where am I?" He said. His eyes needed to adjust since he had been reading so long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Kren sighed softly. "I'm sorry Cy..."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:20 pm
"Just tell me Kren.. Do you love her back? do you love Vi or Kaylin. Because both seem to be competing for youre attention..."

Cy folded his arms over his chest and waited to hear Krens answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:22 pm
"Kaylin..." he said softly. "I love them both...but Kaylin is my sister..."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:22 pm
Lee stumbled forward and fell to the floor with a thud. "Oww, my head." He said rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:27 pm
"She doesnt make it sound that way.. You mean youre blood sister right? As in same mother and father. Vi and me call one another brother and sister sometimes... but we arent actually brohter and sister. Maybe thats all i am to her... Just a big brother.."

Cy sighed and shook his head.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:30 pm
"Yes...We are literally brother and sister. and how ever she acts is just to mess with your head." He sighed. "What she do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:32 pm
Lee got up and stumbled to the library door. "Screw walking." He said and started to float but hit his head on the door and fell to the floor again. "Just my luck." He said lying on the floor rubbing his head agian.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:42 pm
"Not much. But i believed she said you were taken. Im not quite sure... I dont know."

Cy heard bumping around form somewhere on the campus. He transmitted his thoughts to whomever was causeing all the comotion. Who are you? and what do you keep doing thats making so much noise?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:45 pm
"Well..." He stopped talking to him. "You love her..."  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:45 pm
It's Lee. I keep falling over cause I read to long and I can't see that well. I'll be fine though. Is Kren awake? He said back in his mind. He stood up and walked carefull. His vision came back and he walked normal to the end of the hall.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games