Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 am

Sky started to Dance with a smile on her face, she glanced over at Acos, "Just follow my moves..." she muttered from the corner of her mouth as she smiled and dance. She twisted and turned happily she was have quite some fun, she hadn't danced like this in a while.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Sasori practices the flute as they enter. She had played the shakuhachi, a similar instrument as a child so she thought it would not be hard to fake it. She worried more about being recognized by Tarik. She borrowed some make up from the Chinese opera players. "Hey guys, let's use some of this to disguise us."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Onyx did so; he swiped it over his face to create an unusual look. His dark blue-gray eyes were his natural ones, unaltered by his demon side or his shadow powers.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Serena had ventured from them for a few moments to find the instrument she spoke of. It only took a few moments she had heard it being played the sounds of the plucked strings were easy to pick up. An old man played the instrument she had approached him and asked to buy the instrument. When she spoke she presented the coins to him. He immediately took them with out a second thought as he handed her the 15 string instrument She took and came back to the guardians. As she walked she plucked the strings feeling the vibrations and the clarity in which they sung to her. She had appeared back to them dressed in a garb fitting to there disguise. They entered the palace with out much trouble but the hard part was to begin.  

Serena of Pretensa

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm

(Sorry everyone! My computer had a bug, I tried sending mario a message saying I'll be off till I get the bug fixed..not sure if he got it or not :/ Either way, Ryuu/Aku has returned~!)

Aku looks down as their horses follow the trail to their boat. "Slayer, I can't let you do everything just for us. History has enough dead heros..." She glanced at him with a slightly upset expression yet calm. "I'm fighting with you, I don't care if you won't let me or permit me. I will, I won't sit back at the boat waiting for some man to come tell of my husband's passing." She demanded then looked down once more at the mere thought of it happening. They soon boarded the ship, she let them take her horse as she went straight to her room. Her mind full of mixed emotions as she simply sat on her bed staring at the wall in front of her. She felt her burns softly before sighing deeply,"They wonder why we fight..as do I at times.." She mutters bitterly before getting up. Quickly getting dressed and into her armor as she readied herself for battle.

User Image (skirt reaching to her knees)

Aku glances to the mirror then walks over to the closet. Her hair parts in the middle as her curls ringed her shoulders. Pull it up? Or leave it down? She remembers her helmet, then dismisses the idea. She pulls out her weapon then starts to sharpen it as she sat back on the bed.

Ryuu arrived at her room, which was the same as she left it really. She yawned loudly as she stripped of her clothing then sank into her bath. She had no servants, as she wished for none. Simply her and herself, just the way she liked it. She sighed deeply, the thought of holy blood on her mind once more as she remembers its toxic feeling. After washing herself, she gets up to get dressed into something more fitting. Hearing of a party of some sort from a mutter here and there, she tried to find something semi formal. She growled softly, knowing she had to wear some dress. Then shrugged lazily as she let the thought slid as she slipped into her clothing.

User Image (her dress)

She combed her hair to where it covered one of her eyes, tying a simple ribbon into as well. Nodding in approval, she soon left for the dining room. Once she entered, there was a few looks tossed her way as she rarely was formal. "Better be fun..." She mutters, more towards Moredred as he probably heard her as she sat near him and Tarik. She nods to Tarik, then looks towards Moredred for any further orders or requests.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Sasori has an idea,

"Sky, can you turn into any animal? Even insects? I wonder if you could turn into a mosquito and fly to Tarik and inject him with some kind of sleep potion to knock him out.

When he is asleep, we can try to take the stone away from him.

Serena, I know you are a healer but do you know any sleep potions that last for a few hours?

What do you guys think?"

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 pm

((WB, I didn't get your note.))

Tarik greets Ryuu, she looks beautiful in her dress. "I like your outfit. Ryuu, I have put a bounty on the slayers, if you are interested in sport or gold, you can bring me the head of Slayer. Moredred has found out that the slayers have betrayed the demons."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moredred smiles, he knows that Ryuu liked to spy and kill and was the best demon for the job. He tosses an especially small dagger that fits in one's palm to her. It has his royal seal engraved on it, a dragon with emeralds for the eyes."A prize for serving Tarik well, I had it made for you, it will bond to you so when you throw it, it will return to you after it hits its target," says Moredred.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:05 pm

HArmony scurried off somewhere, bored with the party. Destiny still sat quietly, her mind wandering aimlessly. She lean her elbow on the table.

Totally Piglet

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Tarik notices that the young princess seems to have lost her hand maiden again. "You need to put a leash on her," he says only half jokingly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 pm

(Thankies~! And it's kewl, it was probably crappy anyway thanks to the bug)

Ryuu glances to Tarik, blinking at his comment then shrugged. "Might as well..." She yawns lazily, the girls watching Tarik gasping at her. Then started to mutter insults, Ryuu glares at them making them turn white. Her tail flickers in annoyance, however her mood brightens as she looks over to feel a dagger in her palm. Her eyes sparkle with wonder as she spun the dagger, she purred softly. "Can't wait to try it..." She says as she traces the dragon. She glances at the girls still whispering as jealously fills them, " How tempting..."

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Tarik signals for a servant to pour some wine for Ryuu, "You need to relax, not nice to knock off the guests." He admires the gift Moredred gave her, it is perfect, easy to hide for an assassin. "It is a hansom dagger," he comments.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Ryuu pouts playfully," It's boring without doing so though.." She mutters then sips the wine. Sliding the knife with her other one on a strap high on her thigh, she flattens her dress as it hides the strap perfectly. She sighs, wondering why they hosted such a party. I suppose it's a celebration. She glances around bored, resisting to comment on a few things as she let her eyes wander. She glances to Tarik, then blinks as she just noticed his outfit. She chuckles," Aha, you had to dress up too.." She says jokingly then sips her wine once more with a smirk.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Tarik blushes slightly, he was not acustomed to wearing the modest, soft silk clothing that seemed to be common here. He felt a bit naked without his customary armor. He smile, "So we both had to dress up." "How long have you worked for Moredred?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Ryuu smirk turned into a frown at his remark, I had no choice. She blinks, hearing his question, then lazily lays back into her chair. "A few years or so...my uncle sold me, or my father...One of them, probably both actually. Then one of his servants bought me, and I been here ever since." She finishes, seemingly not caring at how her own father had sold her to be someone's slave or worse.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Tarik commented, "Well, you did well to be sold to the house of Moredred." Moredred was known to be the most brilliant of the demon kings, unlike others that were just blood thirsty tyrants.

"I feel the guardians you met earlier are near, you might get to use that dagger soon."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games