Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm

||I say we get the characters talking again, it seems everyone has went into their own little groups with their characters lover. I say, without G-D-S we still have this little camp with eachother :]. Have fun with it~||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 pm

: P
Yew guys has given up on Floppies, geniusness already?
How dare yew.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker nodded at Ritter.
"He's okay to go to your tent or room. Whichever you choose. He's bleeding, but it's not enough to give him hypothermia or worse."
He tilted his head away from Seth and stood up.
"If you think you ca wrap his hands up and fix up his scrapes, feel free. My... my hands are too shaky right now. I'm sorry."
Decker looked at the guy in Ritter's arms again.
He was curled up and shivering, his eyes were closed as tightly as possible.
He looked at Ritter and frowned painfully.
"I'd like to talk to you about him. If you can. Let Jacky doctor him while we talk. It's something you'll have to decide."
He looked at Jacky at sent her a halfway-smile.
"Take care of him. We'll be back."
He went by the door and waited for Ritter.
"You all can go on to the beach. We'll be back."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth looked up at him when Decker started talkking to him.
"I'll be okay with Jacky."
He let Ritter go and leaned on his shoulder, hugging him in a way.
"Next time I hope I get to hold you though."
Seth stiffened against Ritter slightly.
"
I evol ouy."
Seth loosened up again when the voice faded.
He knew it had happened again.
That cat.
He weakly kissed Ritter's cheek and got up the best he could.
He made his way to Jacky and collapsed against her.
He sent her a weak smile and got beside her, leaning on her for support.
"Long time, no see, love."
He joked weakly.
He put his hand in her face and looked at the bloody fingers.
"You think they'll heal back right? They hurt pretty bad."
Seth huddled up to her, trying to stay warm.
"I'm cold Jacky."
Seth sounded the same as he usually did, but the way he talked seemed to have changed somehow.
Like he wasn't just one person anymore.
He watched his reflection in her eyes and rubbed over his eye.
He had a thin pale line around his pupil.
His constant reminder that he was no longer one person.
And never would be.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Decker said it was okay to take him to bed but then he said that he needed to talk to Ritter about Seth. By his facial expression, tone of voice, and over all statement, Ritter knew it was not good news. Ritter was going to say no, holding Seth tighter; he didn't want to leave His love but Seth assured him he will be okay with Jacky. Ritter sadly nodded and watched a bit terrified as Seth turned into Abel for a split second. Ritter studdered but let Seth take his leave to Jacky. He looked up at Decker as he made his way to the door and nodded. He followed the friendly stranger and rubbed the back of his neck.
He has never really taked to Decker before. They had that little incident where Kuro almost raped him on the van but that was pretty much it. How sad, they been living together for at least two days. You would think you'd get to know a person. Ah well, Ritter was busy getting to Seth as Decker probably had been with Jackson. Ritter creased his brow and looked at Decker with melancholy eyes.

"Ish everything okay? What'sh gunna happen to Sheth?"
Ritter did what he could to stop his voice from cracking. He kind of still wanted to cry. Ritter was scared for Seth.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User Image
And I Love You For This Day...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

Decker closed the door behind them and led Ritter to the den.
To answer his questions...
"Everythings alright for now... but it's up to you on what happens to Seth."
He roughed up his own head of hair, wishing his brain would stop shaking and start working.
"Alright... I know this is gonna sound weird to you, and Seth will probably not agree either, but let's face it, he's stuck with the demonic thing."
Decker looked over to Ritter and bit his lip.
"You have another being inside you. A 'bad' one so to speak, but I'm guessing he's broken down for Seth too. Both the good and the bad are in love with him, no? So... I'm suggesting you try it on him. Get to know his evil before judging it. See if you can help it before it does hurt someone..."
Decker didn't know if it would work.
Or if Ritter and Seth would even try it.
He bit his lip harder and looked at the floor.
"I know it's gonna be hard... but if he can't be helped... I'm not going to be able to keep him with us. He'll become a hazard to everyone... and that's the last thing I want. Cause if HMI gets him back and he's worse than before... they will lethaly inject him. I've seen it happen."
Decker messed with his hair some more.
He was nervous.
He didn't want to ditch a kid... and he knew if Seth had to go Ritter would too.
"I know you can attempt to help him... but I don't think that Seth can just send out Abel like you can with your side. You'll have to wait for him to come out on his own. Or say whatever you said today when you think you can do it. Whatever it takes."
He watched Ritter, waiting for everything to sink in.
To see if he would be the snake charmer in the situation.
Well... cat charmer as it were.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 am

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson watched Ritter and Seth, thanking god that Ritter had no problem with this small change, they both had their problems, Seths could be a little more dangerous, but they would have to get used to it, if they loved eachother, and she figured thats what Decker needed to talk to him about. She sent Seth a smile, having him lean on her "True that dear, I missed you."She tapped his nose softly and looked at his fingers "They'll heal, fingernails take awhile to grow but they'll grow back and your finger's will heal."She kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair softly "I know, love. Don't worry im going to fix you up and everything will be fine."She knew things would be different, but she was going to deal with it, Seth was her best friend and nothing would change that, if needed she would do her best to make friends with Abel. It was still Seth, in a way she supposed, and she would push through it. She left as quickly as possible, going and grabbing her first aid kit and coming back, letting Seth lean on her, she grabbed a towel from inside of it and wet it down with some alcohol to rub off the blood from his face and his hands. It would sting but it would keep him clean. She cleaned off his fingers, putting some bandages over the cuts, he would just have to let them heal beyond that. She covered his hands and knee's, making sure there wasn't any gravel or dirt in them and wrapped her arms around him and smiled, kissing the top of his head. "I've missed you Seth. I haven't seen you and its like getting separated from a brother."She sighed, she had things she had to tell him, things to discuss, she just wanted to spend a little time with him was all.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 am

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth winced when the alcohol was being rubbed on him.
"Can we go to the tent and talk? I can't feel my feet."
He was freezing.
His lips getting blue, his skin even paler than it was from the blood loss.
He wasn't shivering, which was a pre-sign of hypothermia.
He curled up to her and then saw the kid Noah she was supposed to be watching.
He was shivering like a maniac and went over to Jackal to warm up.
Curling up to him like Seth was to Jacky.
He looked at his fingers and sighed.
"I'm going to be helpless at the beach. I'm going to need someone there all the time to help me."
Seth wanted to cry with how sorry he felt for himself.
He was suffering from a paranoid feeling that everyone was going to get tired of him and leave him to die helplessly somewhere.
"I figured e needed to talk anyways. Catch up."
Seth elbowed her slightly and smiled.
"Discuss your boy toy."
He didn't know how, but he could tell something had happened between them.
He had known her for years... and he supposed it was just instinct that told him she wasn't like she had been.
It wasn't necessarily that she had had sex, but something about her was definitely not the same as it was.
Maybe it was her hands?

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson nodded "Of course dear, lets not let you get sick."She scooped him up, begin careful with him, god he had lost a ton of weight and he barely weighed anything. She set him down in an extra tent, she had planned on sleeping outside, having done it a lot as a kid she wasn't afraid with Decker with her. Their were plenty of extra tents for everyone though. She shook her head at him "Its fine Seth, I wouldn't mind looking after you, I can't swim anyway and Decker would understand."She took a blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders, rubbing his shoulder to keep him warm. "It would be nice to have someone to talk to besides Decker at the beach, ive missed your little quirks."She chuckled, giving a small blush at his nudge. She scratched her cheek, shrugging her shoulders. "Mmwell, its obvious were together, and I really like him. I guess I could even say..."She bit her lip, thinking about it. "I could say I love him, if I knew he would tell the same thing and mean it...I feel like I don't know everything about him, and he knows everything about me. I mean everything Seth."She ran a hand through her hair "He's great... and well...earlier.."She felt her face heat up and she looked at Seth, motioning what she had done with Decker, chewing at her lip. She knew it was Seth, and he would understand, but it was like telling your brother you had done that, which was a little weird for her. "I feel so dirty...but I liked it I guess. He really likes me Sethy, but I dunno what to do, ive never really been in a relationship.."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:35 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth looked up at her and frowned.
"I feel like a zombie."
Seth tilted his head, thinking of the beach.
"Maybe I shouldn't get in the sand until I'm better. ker I was thinking of skipping out on the beach."
He snuggled up to the blanket and smiled.
He listened to her about how she felt for Decker and made a mock dramatic gasp.
"Jackson?! In love? OMG, No way."
He laughed.
"What did we tell you about the two who butted heads?"
He tilted his head the other way and frowned.
It had always seemed like the guy had stuff to hide.
He seemed so nice, but in truth Seth felt he was a liar.
When she made the motion of what they had done his jaw dropped.
He practically fell over with laughter.
"Jacky... You hardly know him."
He shook his head.
"What if he has a disease? At least find that out before you... go down or deside to get on him. Or ether way. It's fine with handsy stuff. Just not body fluids."
He frowned.
"I know I don't even know that about Ritter, but at least I know the two of us can never be separated. He can always run away, Jacky."
He looked at her.
"Be careful."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson shook her head "I'm pretty sure if you were a zombie you'd either be dead or i'd be dead...or both."She teased, he did look a little worse for ware but she wouldn't judge him for it. She shrugged her shoulders "I would suggest that, its up to you. I just know if I do go on the beach im wearing a shirt at all times and not getting in the water. So not going at all would be good for me too."She nodded, thinking it over, it probably would have been better. She stuck her tongue out at him "Hey! Come on! Its not that hard to believe is it?"She asked, now she felt like that weirdo who ended up alone with a bunch of cats for the rest of her life to everyone before Decker. "I guess I should have believed you, but still. I mean I didn't expect it. He just entered my space and then acted all high and mighty about it at first!"She blushed furiously, not happy with his reaction. She had expected a laugh but to almost fall over!? Not cool man! She shoved his shoulder and sighed "I know...I just like him so much I don't know what to do!"She ran both hands into her hair and let her head fall. "I'm pretty sure he would tell me if he had any disease's Seth. Besides he refuses to have sex with me anyway. Even if I got down on my knee's and begged for it, there would be no way."She muttered, pulling her knee's up and resting her head on them. She looked at Seth and frowned "I don't know what I would do if he ran away Seth. I really don't. I just couldn't picture him being gone, i'd just be a loner again with a kid. Did I tell you that? Noah is now legally my son, I don't mind that at all, I just wouldn't do so with him without Decker here..."She just realized how crappy everything could really turn and looked at Seth, completely coming unglued. "Oh my god Seth. What if I completely fall for him and then he leaves?! I'm gonna end up alone for the rest of my life with a kid who does drugs and no job!"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter just kept following Decker like a sad puppy all the way to the den. This ominous feeling just kept making Ritter more nervous. When they were finally settled, Decker explained to him what was happening. He said that Ritter was the key to helping out with Seth's new found 'other being'. Decker also noted tat Kuro was in love with Seth. Ritter twisted his mouth. It would seem though as it was but right now Kuro actaully loved Seth in a brotherly way. But it would be quite hard to distinguish since Shiro loved him in a more intimate way. But nonetheless Kuro did love Seth but he would be to stubborn to admit it again. Decker suggested Ritter to try to get to know his 'evil' side, the cat, just like Ritter let Seth got to know Kuro. But unlike Kuro and Shiro, Seth can't just let Abel come out whenever he wants to. Abel just has to come on his own. Ritter crinkled his nose. He now knew what it felt like to be on the other side of talking with a person that was two people. Ritter dragged his hand down his face, deciding on what to do. He wasn't quite sure what Kuro said to Seth but he sure as Hell won't say it again. So he'll have to wait for Abel to come on his own. He wants to help Seth so badly, it would kill him if Seth had to be sent back to HMI and go threw the injections. Seth was already treated badly enough. Ritter nodded. He knew what to do. Or he hoped he did. 
"I will help Sheth ash besht ash I can but I won't shay it again. I will wait for our little cat friend."
Ritter hugged Decker thankful under his shoulders.
"Thank you sho much for everything. I really wish I could repay you in shome way."
Ritter could feel Decker's nervousness in his body. He let go of Decker and looked up at him with fiegn eyes and smiled faintly.
"Anything elshe?"

☣☢☠☢☣

User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth chuckled at her.
"I dunno Jacky. I feel pretty dead. I'm sure I look it too."
He nodded.
"I think I am going to skip out on it. Unless Ritter..."
Seth stopped his brain going back to them in the tent.
Kuro sppitting out those terrible words.
He felt the cat irking at his brain.
Begging to tug the strings again.
Seth almost wanted to...
Abel was a part of him and the least he could do was give him a chance.
He looked at Jacky again, shaking the cat away for a minute.
"...New subject."
He winced quietly when she shoved his shoulder.
"Easy Jacky."
Seth tilted his head.
"But what if he's not telling you? Maybe that's why he won't have sex with you. And you know he's been with many other people. It couldn't hurt to ask."
Seth thought that over.
Okay, maybe it could hurt.
Seth smiled.
"Listen to you Jacky. You denied liking him a day ago and now you're wacking him off on a river bank. The first real time you've ever been with a guy and you don't even know where he gets that money. Chiropractor's don't make that much when they travel like he does. And he has a drug habit. And his dad isn't that close to him. So where is it coming from?"
Seth shook his head.
"Doc gave us those job cards. You can work. Good jobs too."
Seth curled up to his blanket.
"I'm not meaning to put you two down, but I'm just looking out for you."
He looked at her and tipped his head.
"I love you, Jacky."
His sister.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Decker bit his lip and shook his head.
"I don't know if it's safe to take him to the beach. That thing could come out and hurt someone."
He went over to the TV and opened the cabinet on the entertainment center talking out a brochure.
"Look at this and consider it. We need to keep him as calm as possible. It was some gay spa my dad had talked about a long time ago when he thought Jackal was gay. It's all couple friendly. We'll only be there a few days and this place has 5 star food, rooms, spas, and a personal beach. Since the beach itself has a lot of people who are anti-gay. I don't want you and Seth in the middle of that."
He laughed and looked at the rooms in the brochure.
"If I was into men this would be paradise. They have inside pools for sun sensative skin. Visitors welcome."
Decker looked over the paper, unfolding it and concidering a few things.
"It's 1k a night. And I'm willing to pay it to keep him out of trouble. Not to mention it would give you both great bonding time. And they even accept those with mental deficiencies."
Decker looked at Ritter again.
"Just think about it. Concider it and take this brochure so you can see all the great stuff."
He tilted his head.
"It seems better than the condo."
He handed Ritter the paper.
He hoped the guy would like it.
He really wanted to help as many of the kids as he could.
The only one who was going to end up in the wrong at the end was Jacky.
He only hoped he didn't spit out those three words before then.
If he did there would be no end to them.
He'd never leave her.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 pm

User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter scrunched up up his nose when Decker refered Seth's new other as 'That Thing'. Ritter knew what it felt to have an 'evil' side and have it refered as 'that thing'. Even thought it's it's someone else, it's still a part of you. Ritter passed of, knowing Decker meant no offense to Seth and continued listening to the boy. He went over to a cabinet and showed Ritter a brochure to a gay spa. For the pictures, it seemed really nice and relaxing, just what everyone needed to cool off from this mess. Then Ritter made a goofy face when Decker mentioned that his father though Jackal was gay. Ritter had a feeling he was bisexual by the aura he gave when Ritter hugged Jackal. Though not many girls around here. Early he discusses with Jake how cute he was with Kairi, and Savannah and Krysta were together(maybe, well... They kinda had Teh nash-tay time in the tent. If that meant anything >.>) and Jacky... Well Ritter hasn't spoken to Jacky in a while. Then Decker mentioned the personal beach and the anti-gays. Ritter crinkled his nose like a rabbit at the thought. Shuddering the imagines away, Ritter viewed over the place and chuckled when Decker made his 'gay paradise' comment. If Decker was gay, he would have been in real trouble in the van.
The trip it's was great but the cost was too much for Ritter to ask of Decker. Decker has done so much for them already and taking more without repaying was against Ritter's nature. But he also had the others and Seth to think about. Ritter sighed and blinked repeatedly. 

"This place shounsh great but... I don't know... I mean... It'sh sho much money and... I don't want to trouble you..."
Ritter twisted his mouth.
"Can I discuss it with the others?"

☣☢☠☢☣

User Image
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games