Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm
sai put one arm around spike, she had seen people do it before to comfort one-anothor, and sighed " yeah... " she didn't really know what to say besides that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Spike smiled a little and slightly blushed from her putting her arm around him. "Good....Hey Sai.....Back in the kitchen...You were gonig to bite me weren't you? He asks with his eyes closed and his smile fading into a small knowing grin.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm
she looked at him with wide eyes " well... i.. yes. " she looked away a little irritated but it wasn't serious " your just clumsy " .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:04 pm
Spike smiled and stood up then turned around and started walking up the stairs. "Hmmmm,yes it does SEEM that way doesn't it?.....talk to you later Sai..." Right before he enters his room and without turning around spike adds. "Oh! and sai....be a dear and tend to the garden would you?" You could nearly hear the mischievous smile on his face. (^_^ thought i'd throw another twist in the story you'll soon see)  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 pm
she watched him go up the stairs with a very confused face, even if he was acting strange she was still supposed to 'tend to the garden'. she nodded her head and walked outside thinking about what he had said.

' and this too shall pass... ' yuki always thought of that at times of up-most happiness or sadness, it was something her mother had told her a very long time ago when the world was new to her. yuki shook her head and felt embarassed that she let unessecary anger strike her even if she did calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm
Spike closed his door and after a few steps the smile faded and was a replaced with a utterly confused look. "what.....were did i just go to....?" He rubs his forehead and groans loudly. "F**k this is one horrible headache....Is something wearing out in there like before? I hope its not too important." He paces back and forth for a long while,thinking it over before getting on a new blue shirt and heading to the library to find Yuki. "she always heads there to think about things......"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Yuki sat at her desk and lightly scimmed though some old files she had put in the back of her file drawer, she heard light taps and put the files back gently before grabbing the nearest book and reading a random page.

Sai walked out into the garden and looked around, not really sure what to do she started walking around picking up stuff that didn't belong.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm
Spike knocks on the door and enters,looking at yuki with a quite confused look still on his face. "Y-yuki....i think somethings breaking down inside me again...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm
yuki looked up from the book at him and motioned him to come in " breaking down? " she repeated after him " your robotic's are breaking? ".  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Spike came in and pulled up a chair to sit in front of her. "Maybe...i think so...i just had a big patch of memory loss and now Sai is cleaning up the yard even though i never remember ordering her to....my best guess is like the part of my robotics that let me stay awake indefinitely some other part in my mind is breaking down..." He sat back in the chair and closed his eyes. "to make it even worse when it happened it felt like i....went somewhere....some place i knew deep down i wasn't suppose to be...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:22 am
" well what did it look like? like a memory of some sort? " she brought her knee's to her chest and leaned on one of the chair arms to get a little bit more comfortable, she wasn't sure what she was going to do if spike was 'breaking' yuki knew nothing of robotics and it might be a little too risky to take him to a mechanic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Spike closed his eyes and tried to remember where he went to. "It was really bright there....and..warm...and there was a lot of buzzing and whooshing sounds...but mostly there were voices...all of them were mine but...their tones and mannerisms and personality's were different...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm
" sounds more like something phsycological than you breaking down " she said a little more intriged " anything else? "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Spike sighs and shakes his head. "No nothing...wait...i do remember hearing one voice when i entered and i didn't hear it again...it said...'Finally free.'...you don't think..." Spikes eyes snap open. "You don't think i suffer from multiple personality disorder do you?  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm
she moved a little closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder " lets not jump to conclusions just yet spike, if you want i'll schedule a doctors appointment to have you checked out as soon as possible. " she sighed feeling a bit worried

[[ sorry for a late post, i've been sick for about a day or two ): ]]  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces