Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"No, I'll be fine. I'm just sore," Sky smiled before she stood up and wrapaped her arms around her neck. She kissed him tenderly on the lips standing on her toes before she walked out of the room with a smile on her face. She was a tricky person to understand but she wasn't mean about it. "G'night Cade," she called back to him as she walked back to her room streaching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:48 am
User Image

He looks at her before nodding, going back to his meditation. Yes, this is the one peaceful thing he likes, digesting the days events and evaluating it. He was like this for a while before Mina came back in with the requested chocolate milk. He takes it, breaking the seal before chugging the bottle down with satisfaction. He tosses the empty bottle into the recycle bin, caring for the environment even if he hated the humans that polluted it. When Mina walked back out of the shower area, he nods gently. "Night Mina," he states before turning to the light and turning it off, deciding to go to sleep himself.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 am
User Image

He nods in relief before he blinks in surprise. What the heck is Princess doing?! Well, he got his answer as she gently takes him into a kiss, his eyes widening for a second before the kiss is broken. Gods, did that feel good. "Good night Princess," he mutters softly, mind currently on overload before coming back down to Earth. He goes on autopilot to his room before crashing on his bed. What would tomorrow bring for him?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 pm
((Shall we timeskip? Cause I understand we still have a few out there awake O_o Crazy stayer upers. ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm
Crow nodded as Roku told that he wanred to sleep. After he had checked hes handgun and put it back together, he desides to get some rest too. Those from hes race didn't sleep, they fell in dream like trance, and only needed few hours to rest. So Crow fell in trance, but some of hes consiousness still watched the area, in a case that something would happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm
wahmbulance Time Skip! wahmbulance

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm
ZOMBIE
Kendal stood up and growled. He sat inside an empty base for the night, living off vending machine candy. He scoffed as he walked towards the exit looking for something to take his anger out on as he shot a bird. "Dumb animal..." He said right before his arm fell off and another bird flew off with it, him chasing it down. "GIVE IT BACK YOU BLOODY FOOL!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Xaio awoke first. Her eyes opened with a refreshing brightness to them from knowing full well of the sleeping body besides her and it was this same sleeping person that made her crawl carefully out of bed. He wouldn't know she was there, that was a secret. Walking around to the other side of the bed, she smiled happily at Duke's sleeping face and kissed him upon the lips gently enough to not distrub him.

All this showed no signs of sleepiness but there was a sort of lag about her steps as she made her way for the bathroom to take a morning shower. It was Duke's shower too but it was as if she was oblivious to this fact. The door remained opened abit, but enough to make her comfortable with stripping down and begin running the water till it was warm enough to partake in. The steam was comforting, but it always had a way to wake her right up. She would be in there for awhile.

(( rofl Oh la la Duke. There's a girl in your shower! xD ))
~*~

Having not shut the curtains was regretted in the morning when the sun was at a decent glaring shine through their windows. It woke her up that's for sure. "Ugh..." Her blanket was tossed over her head but that didn't keep her satisfied for long. Once she was up, she couldn't go back to sleep easily. "Well then..."

Her body snaked it's way out from beneath the sheets in distaste before retreating out of sight from Kaen to get changed. Some jeans and a solid black shirt were today's pick. Her gun belt was adorned upon her hips and a light coat was added on before she actually went to brush teeth and fix hair.

What was today going to bring?

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:05 pm
::Ok, this freakin sucks but my battery pack just fried. So, considering the battery power I have left I don't know when I will be back on or for how long of periods of times. I will try to get it fixed asap!::  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Haku woke up upon the roof of some building and smiled thinking about his night. He hadnt slept for long but he used to it so he felt as good as usual. He looked around and began to think about what he wanted to do next as he layed there munching on what was left of his leftovers from the night before. this time it was bacon and ham but it did the trick and he was ready to cause some trouble again.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke woke up hearing the shower running and he gave a confused noise out before he smelled a girl that was in his bed. It didn't click imeditly as something odd even after he knew what Xaio had done. "What the heck," he grumbled but was still audiable over the shower. "Xaio, what happened," he asked again starting to open his eyes and sat up right turning red realizing he'd slept with her and he was topless. That was a little scary and odd, that wasn't something he was use to at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 pm
She heard a voice faintly at first and disregarded it knowing Duke had probably woken up, but when she realized where she was, Xaio couldn't help but freak alittle. "N-nothing happened..." His frantic-ish question was unclear as to what it was directed towards. Did he think they did something? Her face fell into a blush as well. No no no, it wasn't going to happen. He was much to busy directing, no time to get really attach....

Turning off the water and snatching a towel, she wrapped it tightly above her bust before daring to poke her head out the door. He was there, sitting up in bed with a weird expression on his face. Her voice was silenced for she wasn't sure now what to say. Only a look of shame was adorned.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke raised an eyebrow at her as she poked her head out of the bathroom and he watched the steam roll out. "Would you like some clothes?" he asked very calmly handling the fact that his two day girlfriend was in his room with just a towl, he was taking it scarily well. He still looked like that until he got up off his bed rummaging around to go find a shirt to wear. He'd probably wear a white button down like he normally would, he also needed to shave again. His face was getting rough and pokey.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 pm
Xaio really didn't mean to lose such modesty before Duke so soon...She had awoken but remained in a slightly sleepy trance which lead her into the shower to wake up in the first place. Everything had gotten abit awkward. "Temporarily?" She'd just need something to wear till her own clothes were obtainable. No way would she risk walking the hall in a towel...

Slipping back inside to lean against the wall to wait. Would it be weird to stand besides him like she was now? Xaio buried her face in her hands and shook her head. Hopefully this wasn't anything 'to fast' cause it wouldn't happen again...atleast for awhile.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 pm
Crow had been awake few hours now. Since no orders were still not given to him, he was slightly bored and thus, using hes powers he moved from neighbour room to another and stole himself an I-pod, laptop and some booze. And of course some cigarettes. He had been four hours in hes new laptop and have smoked about one box of cigarettes before sun rose.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games