Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:47 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi grasped her hands over her
ears when the loud booming and the screams were heard. She looked towards Zalain and uncovered her ears when he spoke. "Wait Za..."she trailed off as he already darted out of the room. She let out a sigh and felt a strange tingling on her arm. "She took of her jacket and threw it on the bed. She looked from the tattoo on her arm to her door. "Alright then, I will put my trust in you that you will give me strength and speed."she said in a firm tone. She then ran out of her room after Zalain. She was amazed at how fast she was running, and she was starting to get faster. But it wasn't Hitomi, but instead the Night's Bloom. She truly believe that it would give her strength and speed so that she might be able to help fight and it did. She then stopped and stared at the creatures. Their numbers shocked her. She stood next to Zalain, her tattoo now glowing. And she didn't notice that she had white streaks in her hair and her eyes were glazed over with a light shade of blue. Her banshee blood kicked in, but she seemed to have control over it."What are those things and where did they come from?"she asked no one in particular. She was sure that everyone else was wondering the same exact thing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal frowned as he saw reached the castle only to see a stange beast rise from the lake. He knew that it had to be Destiny and he quickly ran as fast as he could to get to the lake. "Destiny!" He yelled. He watched as her beast shot a beam at several of the monster. He wondered how she got such power. He looked at her despratly wanting to be able to reach her. He then noticed that he was floating above the ground somehow. He froze for a moment wondering how until he noticed his wings. He shook his head deciding to wonder later he figured it must have just been another part of what he was. He quickly flew up to her height. "Destiny are you alright I was worried" He said. He hoped she wouldn't be mad with him. He then saw an attack flying at them. "Wall of Fire" He said quickly and launched a small fire wall to block it. He looked at her for a moment awaiting some response. "Please don't be mad at me" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked over to see Kendal. She was a tad annoyed that he worried about her. Why did people constantly treat her like a baby? "I'm alright" she said quickly. She then charged her hands as a blue like lightning energy was thrown towards machine guns as they seemed to bend to her will. Bullets and lasers were being launched towards the monsters.

She looked back at Kendal as the fire wall protected them. "I think you should worry about the citizens who can't defend themselves" she stated. The water beast began to fly through town as Destiny began to wiled the water in the air. She was glad she had studied Fayte's abilities as she created a thick mist for her and the beast to conceal themselves in.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:22 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal knew that she took his worry the wrong way he flew over to her and her beast and grabbed her hand "No" He said. He looked her in the eyes "Look I don't worry because I think your weak I worry because I care about you," He said. He looked down for a moment "Destiny I think you are very strong physically and emotionally, and you are very compassionate so I don't care what some oracle says the only thing that makes you weak is when you let yourself believe that" He said. He didn't want to leave untill he was fully sure that she understood how he felt. "Look..I told Fayte I wanted to become a perminate resident of Vackel..and the main reason for my choice way...you" He said. He then let go of her unsure how she would react to everything he said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 pm
∫Sumiko covered her hand
with a very thick and freezing layer of air. She placed her hand closed to the
Fire that swirled around her. She could feel her hand heating up, telling her
that it was making the thick layer of air get thinner. She let out a bored sigh
and looked over at Deceit."So, seeing as how i can't leave, could you tell me
what is going on out there. You must know something about whats going on
with the kingdoms."she said. She wasn't interested in any of their plans, but
she was curious of what was going on near the kingdoms. ∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 am
((Nicko, hope this is alright. I'm assuming things about Vackel.))

Then, the screens flashed to life with warnings to all citizens to be careful and return to their homes. The screens didn't show all the advancing creatures, but Dais caught sight of a few of them in the background. Of course, Vackel didn't want to put everyone into a panic.

"We should go to a library," Dais said to Hodge and Mai. "It is one of the better fortified buildings, and probably the best place to go anyhow since we do not reside here."

With Vackel being so high tech, Dais would have thought that they would have a shield raised over the city in situations such as these. His thoughts were answered when a shield raise itself into a dome above the city, providing a last means of defense if the monstrosities reached the border of the city. However, Dais was planning to enhance the shield after Mai and Hodge moved.

Unfortunately, Hodge seemed to have seen the background image of one or two of the creatures as well. "My god, in the name of the Oracle, what is that?" Hodge muttered.

"No time, Head Librarian. Let's go. Obviously, they aren't friendly." That was obvious from the weapons in the hands. "To the library. Come on, Mai."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am
(( Nope that's fine with me biggrin ))

Fayte smiled as Echo. He thrusted his blade forward impaling a single monster. Tearing his sword out a spray of black like blood shot forth. Fayte quickly switched his blade into a gun pointing it towards another monster he smiled. " See you in hell. " He said as he completely blew it's head off. He leapt into the air, placing the gun in it's holster. He swirled his hands together in a ball like shape creating a condensed sphere of intensely frigid energy. He launched the ball into the ground which acted like liquid nitrogin instantly freezing the enemies in a 15 meter diameter. He landed on the ground and simply began spinning with his sword held out slashing clean through the frozen beasts destroying their bodies instantly.

Deceit snapped his fingers again, the flames stopped from the ground and he stood back up. " Don't worry about it. " He said as he pulled up a chair sitting infront of her. " I don't know why you think you are entitled to information I believe I said that you are a prisoner and nothing more, so if you have any more questions feel free to ask, you might get an answer if I think it's a half way decent question.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:09 am
Mai wasn't really in any position to say other words where she is to go. She was almost positive the Vackel sheilds would hold, but then again, she didn't know much about this level of technology. She followed closely to Dias who seemed to be handling the situation calmly. When Hodge asked what they were, Mai could only reply with something to keep the old man calm. "Don't worry about it Hodge." She recalled back into memories that were not hers, she had a hunch she knew what they were. "Dias? Are they...from Memoria?" Or what she meant was were they reminscence of Memoria. The smell of rotten and diseased flesh began to spread through the city now.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 am
((And for the comedic factor...))

Back in Meracitile, Marcus the assistant head librarian was freaking out. "Seriously? While Dais and the head librarian are GONNEEE!" Everyone that was in the Meracitile library looked at him. Well, I must be strong until Head Librarian and Dais return! "Hrmph. Let's protect Meracitile from these... uh, things!" Whhyyy! Whhyyy me?!!

----------------------

Meanwhile in Vackel...

The smell hit Hodge, and he cringed. It was a horrible smell, and it just reminded of dead people. Was it coming from those things attacking? "What a horrendous smell!" He and Mai were pulled into the library by Dais, and he waited for Dais's answer to Mai's question. Why would Dais know?

"Who knows?" Dais mumbled. He left the two at the library doors. "I'll be right back." He ran into the library, heading for the roof. He needed a view. The creatures were obviously from Memoria. What other place could currently cause such creatures to be undetected and "grotesque"?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 am
Shade again appearing from the shadows that loomed over Vackel appeared next to Dais. " Correct, in aa way, these things aren't directly from Memoria, they are what happens when stupid humans get to close to Memoria and are corrupted by it's aura. These things were once people but now are mindless corpses, I think they're hilarious, the result of human stupidity. " He said as he watched the monsters pound at the Vackel shield. " I wonder how our little lords and ladies are holding up, Meracitile has a2 of the lords and their generals, they will be fine, while Damascus has it's lord and general along with the already robust citizens they to will be fine, I wonder how Celarius will play out. They only have their little Lady sitting at the throne and it's people are simple peace loving folk, they will be over ridden and killed. " He said with a dark laugh. Through his mask he watched as their plans began to unfold, he wanted to see the results of their plans.

Fayte slashed through another monster before his body became stiff. His eyes began to glow white as did the Eyes of the World. With a spray of light Fayte suddenly disappeared, as Lord of Vackel he was bound to protect his kingdom and the Dimensional Bonds would see to that. Fayte reappeared floating in the air infront of Dimensional Bonds, the other two Great Fragments belonging to Akatan and Echo remained untouched. His arms spread out as the enormous mirror like Fragment began to float into the air as did it's crystaline shards which reflected themselves onto the city. He clapped his hands over his head as all of the smaller shards fired off into random directions. Exiting the shield through their own magic they slammed themselves into the ground infront of the beasts, which in return to the sudden appearrance of the Great Fragment backed away. The mirror surface of Dimensional Bonds began to chang from the reflection of Vackel to that of other dimensional planes. Many different worlds appeared on it's surface until Fayte's choice was made, a world devoid of life consumed in twisted metal and eternal flames came into view of the Dimensional Bonds' surface. A loud chime sound resonated from the Great Fragment as all of it's shards which were scattered throughout the monster's waves suddenly activated. Acting like mini black holes they began to suck in the monsters in vast numbers instantly transporting them to the hellish world depicted on Dimensional Bonds' surface. Their numbers were vast and as such this would take a certain amount of time. The screens throughout Vackel either showed pictures of the creatures being drawn into their abyss or of Fayte manipulating the Dimensional Bonds. This was the power of all Great Fragments, the ability to protect those in it's borders the horrifying power that should never be used.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am
Dais simply nodded. "We shall see, Shade." Is the little lady even there? Sometimes, Shade spoke too much. But then there was the argument that Dais himself spoke too little. Though it was true that humans and other species alike were foolish in approaching Memoria when they knew of the obvious unstable nature of the region. To some extent, Dais also found it amusing. Amusing, but not hilarious. Dais did not have strong emotions and even if he did have emotions, they wouldn't even show easily. After all, death was nothing new to him.

Even so, Celarius was bound to have some easy solutions on hand, especially if it made use of bridges. A siege.

It appeared that there was no need for him to enhance Vackel's shield as Fayte was making use of the Great Fragment of Vackel. The enhancement Dais had been planning to make would have made the Vackel shield stronger overall, but would also make the shield a more attractive target for the creatures.

((Edit: Do those things fly? If they don't, couldn't Celarius just... cut off all the bridges? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 pm
∫Sumiko sighed"You people
are really getting on my nerve."she grumbled then reached into a pocket.
If he wouldn't tell her she would have to find out herself. She pulled out
the crystal ball that was still in her pocket, not caring if he saw, she threw
it into the air and it expanded, turning into the transparent round screen.
She moved the shapes and symbols on its surface and soon was able to
see what was going on in Vackel."I see so those things are there. I'm
going to guess that they are at the other kingdoms as well."
she
thought. Sumiko kept her eyes on the screen, watching what was going
on. Although she wasn't able to see everything since this thing didn't show
all of Vackel. In fact, she was just barely able to see those monstrous
creatures."My, there sure are a lot of them Huh. Who would have guessed
that there would be so many."she said out loud to herself.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm
The stench had lifted only slightly, but Mai clenched her ears and shut her eyes as they got into the Library. Hodge was still right beside her. "I can hear them Hodge." She whimpered. "I can hear their agony!"

Because Mai is a draconian, she has a very strong connection to Memoria, including the beings it mutilates. Though, she only feels this way when she's in a fair proximity like now. The moans, shrieks, and growls to her were like crying infants who just had gotten themselves a little scrape and didn't understand anything but that they were in pain. Her eyes blew open and glazed over. The Great Fragment that was being used. It made her shudder. "No...not that..." Mai's pupils and iris' disappeared, leaving only the whites in her eyes. Outside of Vackel, the armies of the mutilated undead began to slowly flake off and evaporate into thin air. But there were so many, hundreds...no...thousands and Mai's power was effecting them incredibly slowly, but it did slow their pace and movements significantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Akatan's new appearance as she smirked. He was clever, knowing that metal conducts electricity. As some of the monsters were immobolized due the paralysis, she shot a bolt of lightning that was 300,000 volts towards Akatan's body as it deflected from the gold armor as mutliple monsters were electructued unmercifully.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. She was flattered, but this was not the place or time to even try to discuss of things like this. As the beast was firing another attack, she glanced at one of the many screens that Vackel had. Looking she saw the monsters being sent to another dimension as the beast underneath Destiny as the energy retracted back into her fragment. Floating in the air she sighed. Maybe now she could get some rest.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games