Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 am

"Alrighty." Nabuko said as he stood up. "Good luck then." He said as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

As the two left, Akira stood up and walked to the carrier room as he placed an order for the exam results and had the request sent on its way. Within a few days, the hawk would return and the result should be with him. With that, Akira walked back to his office as he sat out on the balcony and watched over the village. Being a Blaze Clone, the really Akira was at a prior location checking on things and what not.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Sona walked past the secretarie's desk and up to the office. Both babies in a basket to fit them both. She took out Yang and put the basket infront of the hokage's door with a note. Sona then left. Yin woke up and started to cry. The flower in her hair resembled she was a girl.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:49 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira's Clone sat on his balcony as he heard crying from outside of his door. It belong to that of a baby. 'Why is there a baby outside?' He thought to himself as he walked up to the door and open. He stood shocked and in amazement that a baby was left at his Office door in a basket. Akira picked up the basket and walked to the secretary and asked her where it came from. She told him that a woman walked in and brought it up to his office. "What?" He said as a note fell out of the basket. He sat the basket on the table as he open the note and begun to read the contents. 'But, why give her to me?' He wondered to himself as he was sure this never happen before. Was it from someone he knew that would entrust him with this child? Akira decided as he exhaled and picked up the basket and begun to walk out of the office. "I shall be back." The Clone stated as he made his way towards Akira's location.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Yasha entered the building and announced her visit and reasons to the guards. She then walked up to the office, and knocked the door. She really wondered if Akira was still Hokage, or that someone else had taken over. It had been so long since she had heard about Konoha.
After waiting some time, no one answered the door, so she guessed he or she either wasn't there or was busy. So she took a seat and waited to introduce herself to hopefully Akira. She had heard many good things about him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Raito walked up the stairs striding in up to the hokage's door stopping just a meter away he saw a girl sitting there "hello newcomer I have not seen you around here before" Raito smiled allowing her to introduce herself.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Yasha looked up as the man entered. She guessed it wouldn't hurt to introduce herself.'' My name is Yasha Hayato. I am the younger sister of Noa Hayato, former kunoichi of this village who sadly enough passed away. I came here to become a ninja. I have been trained in Iwa, but I couldn't fullfill me dreams there, so I came here. I sure am talking too much, aren't I? May I ask your name as well?'', she said, surveying him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Raito smiled but frowned a little after but regained the smile "She was a good shinobi." Raito nodded "Ah well Im Raito Shenzaki one of the sa... never mind im ust a villager" Raito said he rather didnt like the formality people go into once finding out your a sannin.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 pm

'' She really was. That's why I am following her footsteps. I hope to be able to do that in this village. Do you know where the Hokage is? I'd like his permission to stay here and function as a shinobi to this village. I recall that Noa wrote something about a student of her that had the same last name. Family?'', she smiled. She had no idea if Noa had written about this man. She should have, but she couldn't remember. It had been quite long since her sister last wrote her.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:53 pm

"The Hokage's is not in his office he is out somewhere but about you staying here I will give you permission you are of course a relative of Noa so im sure he will have no problem allowing you to be a shinobi here" Raito smiled

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 pm

'' And then I won't get into trouble about that? How can I be sure that you have the power to actually do that. I didn't know Konoha people could decide wether or not a shinobi from another village that not even has signed a treathy with this village can stay here. I am no dumb genin, as you obviously have noticed by my chakra presence, haven't you? Maybe I killed Noa. I can't believe how easy you are'', Yasha bursted out. She really should watch her mouth at some times. That got her into hostages and such. Twice already. Was she the ideal victim or something? Was she really that naive? And there she was bragging about not being dumb.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:11 pm

"Well I dont want to sound rude but are you? can you not feel my chakra presence" Raito said standing tall right above her

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:26 pm

'' Yes, and that's exactly why I am concerned. You claim to be a villager, and yet your chakra presence doesn't match it. Either way, you are deceiving me for some reason. I was honest about the reasons for coming here, yet I am just being deceived. Not openly critised or not thrusted, but thoughtfully deceived. I have no rights to demand anything here, but if I could I would demand why I can't be threated like Noa, or just a regular visitor'', Yasha replied. Her inner self kept screaming to shut up, but she found she just couldn't. Just like when she pissed Sarium-san off into almost poisoning her. She didn't fall for his posture, she was usually the tinier one. And that was probably why she had a mouth that made her so loud that even taller people ran away. But not this Raito, he was a shinobi.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Raito laughed a little starting to poke the kid on top of her head each word he was saying "you are really loud." Raito ended with a little laugh but soon sighed "fine Im Raito Shenzaki one of the legendary sannins of the leaf" Raito said turning his head away waiting for the formalities he always disliked

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 pm

(( She has a total lack of formalities whatsoever. I guess she doesn't even have manners haha))

'' Really?'',
Yasha rolled her eyes. Like she didn't know that. Her hand raised as she pushed his hand away. '' I am no kid you can pat on her head. If you're interesting in getting anywhere with me, you have to do better''. She laughed a little now too. The atmosphere got a little less tense for her, she hadn't really counted on people being so familair with her, and she couldn't handle that.
'' Was that so hard to say the first time? I mean, if I was Sannin I would definetly tell people to show my worth. Nice to meet you, Legendary Sannin Raito Shenzaki. Never heard of a shy Sannin before. I always thought they were kind of strict and had their own powerful club of Sannin they talked to as equals while ruling over the rest'', Yasha started to ponder as she reverted her attention to her own thoughts instead of listening to Raito.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games