Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm
((aww got my hopes up x3 well Jet can't be Jet without being NOT mature))

Daichi laughed, ruffling his hair, "Alright, AWESOME party it is."

((lol my characters also have those moments when they turn suddenly mature or something, it's weird))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm
" WOOHOO Alright , hey tomas guess what" Jet yelled as he ran into the house.
" We're gonna have a party for Dai and Luc" Jet said
(( LOL sorry for getting your hopes up, but hey it is Jet, I think everyone's characters should have those moments Lmao, Hey have you posted your profile in that other guild. I'm thinking about posting in their sometime , but idk when))  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm
((i really have no creativity at the moment and I'm trying to work out the plot for a story i [hope] to start writing >_< i'll work on it now cause i'm bored))

Tomas jumped up, "Yeah! I like that idea!" Daichi just laughed, "A bunch of 5-year-olds..." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm
(( Oh you write too, I'm trying to write a book, but I can't sit still long enough to write it, I've only got one chapter so far.))
" I knew you would " Jet said to tomas " Come on we gotta start planning it , were gonna need balloons and streamers and food and a banner, I'll do the fire works and lighting too, oh and my fire tamer act as well. I haven't done it since like ever, I wonder if i Still remember it, oh well i'll have to practice it some time. " Jet said rambling on and on.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:53 pm
novelsinjapanese2
Blaise1897
Yuzuki looked up and wiped her tears away. "It's okay Teiji," she said and smiled a little. "It felt good to share something of my past. I always hide my depression behind my smiles. Now, my depression just flowed right out of me."

Teiji relaxed a bit. "Well then..." He said. "I'm glad I could help."
Just then, one of the other southern warriors walked up the gangplank. "Hey, Tiger Seal!" He said, looking at Teiji. "While we're getting dinner going, why don't you head into the city and find an inn; you know, like you were supposed to do in the first place."
Teiji smiled sheepishly. "Right," He murmured. "I was supposed to do that first."

Yuzuki smiled at Teiji and heard what a Southern warrior said. "If you're looking for a place to stay, you can stay with me," she suggested to Teiji. "I have three extra bedrooms because my friends hate sleeping in the same room, so yeah." She sighed and a blush crept onto her face and she looked away from Teiji. Why am I blushing? It must be because I asked a bunch of guys to stay with me. Yeah, that must be it. She thought and took a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 am
Tyler walked to Lucifer's and Dai's house. "Hey guy's whats so exciting."

Luke was heading to the arena to start the groups training.  

PosiedonRulez

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm
" oH NOTHING EXCEPT LUCIFER IS HAVING A BABY" Jet said excited  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm
Tomas grinned, "Yeah! Daichi's gonna be a daddy!" Daichi blushed slightly and laughed.

((lollllll x3))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm
Kumo
User Image
Kumo flew through the air on his glider.He looked down and saw the Northern water Tribe village."yippy,I finally made it...all this airbending was getting tiering." He said as he decended down to the streets.A few people were shocked to see him,but they could see he was an airbender,even though he was oddly dressed to be an airbender(look at pic).He gave a friendly smile "umm..hello hehe" He said.He didnt want to cause such a comotion.He started to walk down the street. "I wonder what i should do first?" He mummbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Daichi laughed and stood up, "I'm going to go for a walk guy. See you later." He smiled and left the house, jumping onto the roof and jumping onto other roofs out of boredom. "Hmm...let's see where the Avatar is..."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:26 pm
Koyuki still waited for Azul to respond. I'm patient enough. She thought and still smiled at Azul.

((Writers' Block.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm
((lol no worries x3 Daichi's just gonna jump in and be all like "HEY GUYS biggrin "))

Daichi spotted her and grinned, flipping off the edge of a roof and landed near her. "Hey there." He grinned.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer spotted another airbender flying in the air and she smiled. 'There's more of us out there... That's two that I've seen.' jumped up to a rooftop and crouched, her thoughts wondering over to the Avatar. Suddenly, she noticed a guy jumping on rooftops and stood up. She saw her jump off another rooftop and meet somebody. Her child-like curiosity getting the better of her, she silently followed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:31 pm
((lol did she follow Daichi??))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 pm
((Pretty much, lol. It's like a 'little kid with a lolli, getting lost' kind of thing. XD))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games