Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 pm
"He hasn't shown you any honor obviously," she said with pointed confidence. She wasn't going to back down on this one. "In fact, I say it's just the opposite. You've given him cance after chance and he has directly disobeyed you every time. He's practically spitting you in the faces. Are you really just going to let him go after mocking you like that? After laughing at how easy it was for him to fool you? Of course every demon including myself knows the punishment. Yet there are still countless numbers that disobey you. Don't you think it's about time to regain order and be more strict?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 pm
He laughed "Well..I suppose...But the only reason is beacuse in his first few lives....he killed entire kingdoms like we asked and he had done much we asked but he started disobeying us when he fell inlove..." he said and sighed "Death is the least he deserves.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 am
"Oh after what he's done, giving him death is practically rewarding him." She took out her sword and put it to the center of his stomach. "Now for the first step. Let me take his powers," she said, "Turn him human. You should know how much he loves his power. It will drive him mad knowing he can't do anything. And then you won't have to worry about him trying to fight back." She put the tip of the sword blade on him and whispered something quiet enough so they didn't hear. The sword began to glow red as it sapped Kabal's powers. After a moment, she put the sword to her hand and a glowing red ball formed in her palm. She held it out for everyone to see. Whispers of astonishment ran through the crowd. "Council, citizens, I give you...Kabal's power."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 pm
The judge smiled "You must not know what happened to a demon when they die..." he said and waked to kabal "But its impressive that you have sapped his power "It will make it easier to kill him...demons get sent into the pit, a never ending world of nothing...they go insane no one can hear them scream.." hr said and laughed "This will be easy.." he said and laughed "Thank you girl you have helped us out...but are you aware of his sub powers?" he asked.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:26 pm
Liz sighed. "Alright this isn't going the way I planned, so time for plan B." She took out her other sword and cut through the chains holding Kabal. "Sorry. Gotta run," she said and picked up Kabal's lifeless body. About a hundred yards away, there was a portal slowly opening up. She sprinted towards it as fast as she could, hoping she would make it in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm
That same demon from before stepped infront of her"Sorry...can't let you do that..." he said and looked at her the judge appeared by him as well "We will just have to kill you as well." he said  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:35 pm
"Or not," she said and slipped past them. She noticed that the portal was already beginning to close. She had to hurry or they would never make it out of here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm
They ran after her the demon tackling her into the portal before it closed. He sighed "Damn...guess I have to kill you two here.." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 pm
((and again with the fighting... u should post in kiss me kil me btw.))

Liz stood up and took out her swords. She noticed that the world had gone back to normal. They were out in the middle of a grassy plain with rolling hills. "You've made a bad choice demon," she said and prepared to fight even though she was already exhausted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Kabal even though he was still lifeless and she had sapped his power stood up his head leaned down his didn't look at either of them but he managed to raise his hands and the demon felt a pain in his chest as it started to cave in he burned to death from the inside and fell to the ground. Kabal put his hands down and fell to the ground.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm
Liz turned around and looked at the fallen body, wondering if she had just imagined that or if it had actually happened. It didn't really matter now. She picked up his body and kept going. It would have helped if she wasn't out in the middle of nowhere. She set his body down and layed down beside him, panting. "You...aren't...very....light," she said, even though he probably couldn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:15 pm
Kabal didn't respond at all he just sat there eyes wide open.She had taken away the only thing that made him light he was just a corpse right now.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm
Liz noticed she still had his power in her hand. "Here take this," she said and put the the ball of energy back in his chest. Then she patted his chest. "Hope that makes you feel better," she said and laid back on her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Kabal blinked and looked over at her before standing and looking at the sky he was thinking about leaving without a word but of course no more harm would come to her. He wished Katie was alive so he cloud ask her what to do.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:54 pm
As Liz was laying on the ground, she noticed a shadow move over her, blocking the sun. "Really? Another demon?" she said and opened her eyes. It took her a moment to notice who she was looking at. "KABAL!" she said and jumped up, wrapping her arm around him in a hug that sent both of them to the ground. "You're ok! You're alive!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games