Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 am
Renault didn't speak or look at anyone besides the people he brought and the people he'd come to know. He took his seat behind the designation and breathed in. Being around powerful people without powers didn't bother him, but the fact that his usually esoteric team and organization was being somewhat exposed did. He almost felt naked, but thanks to his team and Cleanse, that feeling didn't breach or near a panic point. He exhaled and awaited to be spoken to before he would speak.

~~~

"Hey Lena." Lucas called over to his chauffeuring friend. "Look at the new guy obssesing over Angelina. Reminds me of myself when I first got here." He turned his tired, half-eyed view from Khaos to Lena, then snickered quietly before resetting his gaze on the blue sea. "I kept it in my pants though. This guy is all over the place. Eheheh."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:19 am
Brian watched as a familiar face entered the room. He knew that now wasn't the time to point it out. He watched as everyone took their seats, once they did the meeting was called to order. Sitting in her throne was the Queen of England. She looked up at the gifteds in the room. " Leaders of the world, Leaders of Cleanse and Eden and it;s followers welcome to the meeting. " She stated calmly.

Brian looked at her and opened his mouth to speak. " It is good to see you again your majesty. He lookd around as some of the other countries began to whisper lightly. " We are here to discuss a pressing matter. As you all know we are Gifteds, the ones selected by the Mad Man, to be given these curses. " He stated.

The Queen nodded and held out her hand. " Present you brands. " She stated firmly, yet in a still kind grandmother like voice. They were all adults there no matter where their brands were it wasn't meant to humiliate the gifteds only prove who they were. Brian nodded. He reached down and unbuttoned his shirt. Revealing his brand on his chest. He rebuttoned his chair and stated. " My teammate Karana doesn't have a brand as you can obviously tell she isn't human. " He said reffering to her ears and tail. " Go ahead Noah. " He looked back at her. " Your majesty Sentinel is a threat now, you know that right. "

" Of course I do, we all do, What I would like to know is how they became such a threat seemingly overnight. Your respected organizations Eden and Cleanse have served the world faithfully erradicating all traces of the harmful gifted and preserving the good. " She was suddenly interrupted by the leader of Spain who stood up from his seat. " Just get to the point, you've currently been doing nothing to ensure the safety of our people, these last few incidences around the globe were especially toubling, they could attack any minute without us knowing! "

Brian looked up at him but remained as calm as ever. " Sir with all due respect, Sentinel's forces rely on no set of rules, they drive for blood and obtain it the last few missions were failures and as leaders Renault and I will maintane the punishment, however you all know as well as I do that we need each other. "
The representative from Spain just sat down. " The only way to kill a Gifted is with another more powerful Gifted, we have been training the worlds top Gifteds, and have only been thwarted in our attempts due to backstabbing betrayal, and an overestimation of our own power. Not to mention the rivalry of our two organizations until now. "

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:25 am
Angelina looked at Khaos and thought for a second. "Hmm..." she said out loud. "Well know that I can kick your a**" she said laughing a little. "no, but seriously, besides controling psionic fire, I'm a telepath and a telekinetic. I'm also a psychology major at the local college" she said. "I want a degree so I can be a therapist" she said with a smirk. "Well my mental powers give me an edge up anyways" she said looking over at Lucas. "What else would you like to know?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:41 am
User Image

Karana smiled at Brian. "We wouldn't want to be anywhere else," she said in regards to his thanks. As they stepped out of the elevator into the palace, everything seemed to become brighter. Their footsteps echoed through the halls as they approached a dark wooden door marked with the Royal Family Crest. She couldn't help, but sniff around as she got inside. Some of the women had worn too much musky perfume and it almost made her sneeze. She took her seat in one of the Representative spots that were lined up next to Brian, her expression changing from curious, to serious, of course there was still a minor curiosity. She listened as Brian spoke pulling her hair back to indicate her ears and swished her tail to indicate that they were truly real as he spoke of her before she allowed her arms to rest on the armrests again, remaining still until she was needed to speak.

User Image

Lena turned away from the scenery for a few moments to go to Lucas who was waving her over. She looked to where he had indicated and snorted, a half smirk on her face. "Well, at least this one doesn't isn't scared enough to wet himself around her." She pretended to look shocked. "Oh wait, I was the one who made the last guy she was with wet himself. Good times, good times," she said with a sigh reminiscing.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 am
Khaos looked back over his shoulder towards Lucas as he made his outburst, he merely found it amusing but being the Noah of pleasure has its side affect like for instincts what Lucas called his obsession though it merely being an interest was one of them, once he takes an interest in something he pursues it which most of the time he come off as blunt if its a woman. the next thing would be he can be a bit possessive though no one knew this of him since he has yet to show it. "That's the difference between you and I Lucas." He replied with a smile. Bringing his attention back towards Angelina he listened to her words and absorbed them. "I would like to see that." He stated regarding to her statement of kicking his a** with a small chuckle following. "Well isn't that interesting. I never met a Telepath before and to think my first time would be one on a scale such as yourself. Psychology huh?" He stated before hearing her next statement and think a question following behind it. "Now that's cheating." He joked laughing lightly. "What excites you the most in life?" He questioned when the laughter died down with a seductive tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:10 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena listened as Brian began to speak, at the mention of presenting their brands she stood up gingerly and removed her blazer jacket. She turned her back to the people in the room while she raised her white shirt upwards enough to reveal the raven like brand on her lower back. Satisfied that she had shown it long enough to prove she was a gifted she pulled her shirt back down and put her jacket back on.
As she took her seat a slight wave of nausea and dizziness hit. She closed her eyes and simply waited for it to pass.
After a few moments she reopened her eyes and took a sip of water from the glasses provided. “I am beginning to not like that Spanish guy” She whispered with a slight hiss. She glanced up and for a brief moment made eye contact with one of the butlers, her eyes widened slightly as his own shone with excitement “What?..” she whispered silently “Renault…isn’t that…Sebastian?” She asked in curiosity.

Sebastian Lockheart
“Oh ho ho! Showing their brands eh? Makes me want to join in! After all my brand is but a symbol of power!” Sebastian thought excitedly, he wanted to dance around the room at such a scene he was able to watch, yet he remained perfectly still almost statue like “its seems my old comrades have been suffering a lot, hehehe and yet I am living the high life as a server to the throne! How wondrous these events have been!” He looked at each of the Cleanse and Eden members while they showed their marks. Of course he already knew Serena’s was on her lower back, though he struggled with the whereabouts of Renaults “If I remember correctly… his brand itself is some strange triangle type thing…”
“Bakemono….”
“Kowaii ne?”
Sebastian raised an eyebrow at the Japanese’s conversation “Monster? Scary? I wonder if they would say the same if they knew a ‘monster’ was behind them” He smirked flashing his fangs for a brief second.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 am
"Buckingham palace!" Sade was mad at herself for not figuring it out earlier. The meeting was about to happen and it would take her a good 15 minutes to get back.
Sade started running immediately and reached the palace just about when the meeting started.
Relieved, Sade ran up to the large grand entrance gates that bared her way. She placed her hands against the locks and froze them solid. Giving the gate a good hard kick the lock shattered open with a clang.
Sade had no intention of barging in on the meeting but she knew she would be a better gate than any group of metal bars secured with a puny lock.
Sade just stood where the gates had once been and crossed her arms, ignoring the cries of palace guards who wouldn't be any help either of Sentinel decided to strike.
Sade waited and watched as the meeting continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 pm
Sai couldnt help but laugh at his friends antics. He remembered the little robot from some show they'd used to watch though now the name escaped him. "H..hey wait up." Sai grinned as he chased after Chesch/Gir gaining a few odd looks from the surrounding hoodies.

(sorry writers block here xp )  

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 pm
Renault presented his brand and hid it once again. His eyes began to narrow from anticipation as he watched the politicians speak and Brian respond. The ambassador from Spain apparently wasn't happy with the world's defense according to Eden and Cleanse. Renault decided to speak. "Sir, you are absolutely correct. They could strike at any moment. Why do you think we're here right now? Like Brian said, only a gifted can beat a gifted. Or a shot to the skull, but that generally never works. We're here both to prove something to you all and to protect you all from any preemptive strikes. That's not to say our presence makes such a thing inevitable, no. Our presence makes such a thing difficult for our foes to carry out." Renault leaned from the microphone and his eyes shifted as he'd spoken out of place. He leaned forward once more and for good measure said,"That is all." After he sat back against his dark grey overcoat, he looked over at Serena. His eyes wandered until he picked the familiar sight. "I...I think that is. What's he doing here?"

~~~

"Ange looks happy this time so I'm going to need you to not make this guy wet himself. Besides, relationships like that are the best for missions. I don't know what I'd do if one of those bleeding hearts managed to kill you, but I assure you, it would be beneficial to the mission." Lucas voiced before looking over his shoulder fondly at Lena. He turned over, now resting his back against the guard rail to further view Khaos and Angelina. They seemed to be getting along, so he turned back toward the seemingly infinite ocean. Afte Khaos spoke to him, he nonchalantly waved his right hand. "Do your thing pal. We're just seagulls over here squaking."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 pm
Brian looked at the Japanese ambassador, he didn't know how to speak japanese so he would just talk to his 'friend'

" What do you intend to do about the recent Sentinel threats? We can't offer support to groups that continuously fail. " Stated the current leader of Brazil.

" You're correct, however we're not here for financial support. Eden and Cleanse have always been bound by specific rules that they must constantly follow, because of these limitations we have a disadvantage aainst Sentinel. " He stated looking up towards the group. " You know what needs to be done. Remove our restrictions, temporarily of course. "

Some of the leaders mumbled amongst themselves this was a serious problem but to lift the rules that both Eden and Cleanse followed? The Queen looked up at the Gifted's before her, again she was about to speak when an odd silverish mist filled the room. Eeryone gasped and began to demand to know what was going on. When the mist cleared there in the center of the room stood Vincent holding what looked like a large computer monitor. " What? How did he get in here? " Asked the current Russian Leader "

" You're stockpile of guards and bullets are useless against me. " He placed the screen down on a table, the screen was two way meaning that there was no backside to the monitor allowing everyone to see. " I'm here to give a message from our insane leader the Mad Man. " He pressed a button on the screen and watched as it flooded with the image of the Mad Man himself.

" Greetings one and all. I must say I am grateful you've all gathered here in one place it makes my job so much easier. " Where he was was obvious, in the background was a window looking out into the endless void of space, he was currently on the space station they had recently taken over.

Brian stood up at the entrance of Vincent, the man who betrayed them all, he wanted to throw the desk out of his way and slash his head clean off. But he just grunted and took his seat, none of them at least right now could make a move this place was filled with to many influential members of the world fighting would only hurt their cause.

Cheshure's small robot body suddenly stopped looking up at a sign he thoguht for a moment. " Um.....It's over there. " He said pointing to the sign that was clearly labeled Armory. He retook his natural shape and stretched his arms. " I love that body, so much fun and it fills that feeling of wanting to be a kid again. " He looked back at Sai. " Alright in you go. " he said pointing towards the armory.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

Karana's entire body tensed up as the meeting was interrupted. She let out a low growl at Vincent. She would never forgive him for betraying all of them. She dug her claws into the arm rests of the chair creating long and very deep scratches trying to suppress her anger. Her eyes flashed a dangerous feral yellow and she bared her teeth. The fur on her tail stood on end. She was on the edge of her seat struggling to keep herself restrained.

User Image

Lena felt herself blush intensely at Lucas's expression towards her. She stood beside him against the guard rail. "Khaos seems all right by me. I only make those who I deem weaklings wet themselves," she said looking up at the seagulls flying overhead squawking annoyingly. Three of her vectors rose out of her back and into the air seizing three of the seagulls. The vectors squeezed their hands. After a few seconds there was a splattering of blood and the rest of the seagulls scattered flying off to probably annoy a safer boat. Lena's vectors retracted back within her back. She looked at Lucas and shrugged. "I'm bored," she said as if that explained everything.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:11 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena shrugged her shoulders at Renaults question “Your guess is as good as mine” She muttered before turning her attention to Brian and the rest of the people in the room. Though her eyes darted towards Sebastian from time to time.
But the atmosphere seemed to change drastically. The room filled with a strange mist. When that had cleared Vincent was seen standing in the centre of the room holding a large computer type screen
“We should have put some of our members outside and around the palace” Serena whispered as her eyes remained fixated on the screen. It had been a very long time since she had last seen the Mad man. And a sensation of fear seemed to spark inside of her as she glanced at the screen. She could feel the tension of the others as they all fought back the urge of wanting to tear Vincent from limb to limb.

Sebastian Lockheart
“HA! THE SHOW IS GETTING EXCITING!” Sebastian practically shouted in his own head as the room filled with smoke. “Oh my oh my how wonderful! Such a dramatic entrance, truly I am envious!” He whispered gaining strange slightly scared looks from the Japanese party. An old Japanese official glanced at Sebastian angrily

“Nani ga okotte iru?!”
(“What is going on?”) He asked gruffly only making the grin on Sebastian’s face widen.
“Subete ga akiraka ni sa remasu. Chodo terebi o mite” (All will be revealed soon. Just watch the telly”) He answered with a bow.

“Dare ga gamen-jo ni otokodesu ka?”
(“Who is the man on that screen?) the old man asked obviously troubled.
Sebastian stood up straight and flashed his fangs much to the mans displeasure
“Kare wa…Kyojin” (He is…the mad man)

((hehehe...nothing like trying to translate words and sentances...they wont be 100% correct I guess e.e))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 pm
Nasrin wandered off by herself abourd the Harbinger, walking over to the edge to look out over the sea. Salt scented air blew through her hair as her eyes fell on the grey smudge on the horison. England...soon she would be watching it burst into flames. Though she wished she could play a more important role in the burning itself, with a little imagination and a lot of gasolene she was sure she could at least torment anyone who tried to escape the city to their death. "Vincent, which one of our old friends are at the meeting?" Nasrin asked through their mind link. As the majority of the present members of Sentinal all seemed to couple off around her, she had little desire to turn into a third wheel, and so she just took advantage of her link with Vincent, in order to find out what was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Sai looked up at the large sign and scratched his head embarresedly. It was almost like the hoodies wanted him to feel like an idiot with such an obviouse thing. "Well, that certainly helps... Aww what your regular antics dont make you feel like a kid enough?" The hatter laughed as he joked with the cat before takeing a few steps forard and grabbing the door. "thanks, Chesch..." Sai grinned once more before entiring the Armoury and getting to work on a brand new blade.  

demoneyeszero

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games