Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:22 pm
Byako Random Event

sounds of a gunfight ring through the skies overhead and a red doghouse lands in the backyard of kanareshii with smoke coming out

a red plane flies off aparently the victor  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:33 pm
Omen Sighed. "I guess no one is going to exactly help me." He thought then heard the gun fight above. "EH?!" he questioned over the sudden noise. "Uh...be right back." With that, Omen then went off to find out what was going on as he went down to the lobbythen to the backyard to find a Red Doghouse plane in smoke. "Oh my..." He commented then snappedhis left finger.

The sound echos then followed by silence as the old sprinklers in the ground suddely burst as the water pressure had grew in the pipes and drenched much of the yard including the plane.

"Oh dear....that wasn't supposed to happen....I knew I should have used my right finger..." Omen commented. He was hoping for another rainfall instead of the sprinkler pipes breaking.  

Taimu Dolores

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 pm
"If im going to feed id rather do it in private and away from that doll..." Cy said to the both of them. "I appreciate the offer. However i would like to wait for Vi to awaken and a few medical blood packets would suit us fine. For now i can hold off until Vi awakens. In the meantime why dont you tell me a bit about your-" Cy stopped when he heard the commotion outside and watched as Omen left the room in a hurry to see what had happened.

"Does this place just attract strangeness or is it just me?" Cy commented to himself as he looked out the window into the backyard. There was a red doghouse that had landed in the backyard, Omen had caused the pipes to burst- probably on accident- in order to douse the smoke coming from the doghouse.

"Interesting... "

Vincent came to pear over Cy's shoulder at the mess outside. "The garden will become a mess again at this rate. This whole place will never be whole, too many things keep happening to it." Vincent said in a very distant almost detached voice.

"What was that demon boy?" Cy said as he narrowed his eyes at Vincent. He clearly didnt seem to trust the guy fully.

"Hmm? I said something?" Vincent said slightly confused, he didnt remember saying anything. "Are we going to eat im getting quiet hungry." He said as he turned to the others. "As anyone else eaten?" He asked them in all innocence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:28 pm
Omen hesitated as he tried to figure out what to do with the broken sprinklers he had jinxed. "oh.....everything is getting too soaked......" he commented in distress. "I hope this works now..."Omen snapped his right finger. The echo then silence came and soon the water pressures went down now that the sprinkler water was starting go low. "well that's....good...." he commented.  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:35 pm
"uhm...Alright... If you don't need my blood. I can't say if there is any Medicinal blood here tough. I know there is an hospital not too far. You might want to go there...Did I just here something?" He then said as the doghouse crashed into the garden. He then walked towards the window and looked at it for a couple of second until he saw Omen walking outside and...getting all wet.
"Hey! down there! Is there anyone alive in that flying-thing?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:54 pm
"Well its not that i dont need it i would rather not put anyone in a compromising position. No matter what you are or who, blood loss can be inconveinent at times... especially with the way this place seems. There's such unpredictability here that i wouldnt want to put anyone in a bad situation. However thank you both for the offer, but some blood packets from a hospital should suffice." Cy said as he turned to the others.

"If were going to head out from this place then we'll need a guide to show us around." Vincent said gently. "And we should gather any other supplies this place may need... that is if were going to stay here and more important if were welcome to stay here..."

Vincent was being a bit shy for he didnt remember the place and yet he felt so at home here. A few times he had glanced over at Caly and Alex... he felt like he should remember them- they seemed so familiar to him and yet so strange to him.

"Whats up boys.." Vi said as she slung her arms around both Cy -who didnt seem to argue with the gesture- and Vincent who cringed when she touched him.

Vi turned her head and looked to the others in the room. "I remember you.." She said as she looked to Alex. "It seems your little counterpart..." She said as she pointed to Vincent. "...his little dolls did something they shouldn't have. Hence why were all here... and why his memory has gone bye bye. By the way my name's Vi..." She said with a smile.

"So whats this talk about eating and going into town for supplies?" She said to everyone and no one in particular. "And what are we all looking at?" she said as she looked to the window.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:07 pm
"Yes, yes of course.... THis place does seems to have it's share of Randomness.. It reminds me of the Kanareshii's Base. Well...There are two members here so it might explain why everything is so...Unpredictable. " Said the red-dressed man still oblivious to the fact that he was back in Kanareshii.
"And Vi, We are looking at...some...flying..thingy that is not longer.. uh.. flying. I think."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:30 pm
Omen looked up seeing the others peering out of an open window. "I have no clue if anyone is even in there and nor do I see any!" He replied. Omen went to make sure and aproached the plane and climbed up with a couple of slips from the water.  

Taimu Dolores

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Caly nodded to most of what they said, but she knew that she should probably stay at the base, finishing up reviving the rest of the place. Once it was done, she could begin to replenish her magical energy and use it for other things, particularly if they become attacked again. Then she could actually set up more and stronger protections around the entire area.

"Well if you think you need a guide, I could show you around if you wish, but I must point out, this place is pretty straight forward...it's actually hard to become lost." she said thoughtfully. She bent to scoop up Poison into her arms once more and at once was very relaxed and calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:36 pm
"I would show you around but nfortunatly, I have no idea where we are. It's actually quite amusing that we all meet up back in this place, wherever it is...Where are we now that I wonder about it?" he asked to anyone who could answer him.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:13 pm
caly didn't quite sigh at this, but she did slightly frown and look away from Cambridge. This was going to prove difficult after awhile if they didn't start remembering. "We are in the Clan base. I've been reviving the building to look new, so it does look a great deal different than when you were here last." she said calmly. "And right now we're in one of the rooms I finished earlier." she added.

Slowly she started walking towards the door to the room, intending on heading downstairs to lead them and to also see what was up with the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:46 pm
As Omen looked inside the pilot's seat of the plane he found...."A-jack-in the-box?!" He exclaimed. "A rather brightly, old fashioned jack-in-the-box." He added fixing his glasses from slipping off. This puzzled Omen greatly as he reached for the box Once he even barely touched the old toy, it suddenly popped open with a rather very scary, or probably just plain creepy, looking clown with a loud, insane, and cynical laugh that would scare away any dear little child away from it to the next town.

Omen had yelped and nearly slipped off the plane, if he didn't hang on to the door. "That wasn't too pleasant....." He breathed then climbed back up peeking back in to the seat. The Clown had subsided his laugh and was bobbing around with the same scary looking face. Omen also took notice th
at the clown held a letter. "huh?" He reached for the box, carefully, and and picked up and climbed down the plane.

"This is quite odd..." He commented and took the letter. The envelope was black and was written on the front, "To The Leader of Kanareshii.", in crimson red. He looked both on the back and front repetitively to find the one who sent it. "okay..." He felt uneasy about it and decided to open it when he got back inside with the others.  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:01 pm
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!! You mean I'm back into Byako? Woooh! That's what I wanted to do!" He said before doing a little dance fo Joy. "But, it DOES seem lot more different. I mean, last time I was here the whole house could have crumble at any moment and now it actually look safe."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:51 pm
Omen came back to the group, with the creepy clown in the box and letter, just in time to see Campbridge cheering. "Wonder what's going on." He couldn't help ask to himself but then dropped it thinking it wasn't his business as he sat on a near by crate, putting the jack-in-the-box clown down. Before he did so, he couldn't help noticing something on the clown's face. "Wait a tick...this is blood!" he exclaimed now thinking the clown was even more creepier.

"Is this some kind of prank?" He thought and just dropped the clown only to make it laugh again and made him jump. "I never did liked this kind of toy as a child..." He commented and finally went on with the letter and opened it reading it's contents.

"Ownership.....Kanareshii........Haunted Carnival.........lea-" Omen stopped. "Wait! Kanareshii owns the Haunted Carnival now!?" He exclaimed looking at the letter then looked at the other pages which were signed contracts, proof of ownership papers, and papers of the current people who lived there as the care takers. "Oh dear.....I'm going to really have my work cut out for me...." He commented sighing.  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Campbridge stopped in the middle of his dance, a foot in the air still and turned his head toward Omen. "Uh? Did someone talked about a Carnival? Like, with Jugglers, clowns and all that Jazz?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games