Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:48 am
"Well everyone around here is getting stronger and stronger by the day. I was trapped in a card for a few months so I think it's about time I catch up." Moli's body stated to fade away into wisps of air. As the process crept up his body, he smirked. That too soon vanished into nothingness. "As you can see, I can become what I'm touching. It's something I learned while fighting homotayo. Heh. Anyway, I want to know can you help me train this power. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the workout as much as I will." Even when requesting help from a two thousand year old woman, Mol still found away to be somewhat suave. "So Noel, whaddya say?"

~~~

"Like I said. I'm content here doing this. I don't receive pay. I don't get noticed. If I could do this for the rest of eternity, then I'll be happy." Timothy glanced over to the girl, then back forward. They were nearing something historical, but Timothy didn't care too much for the human world to worry about exactly what it was. "You and Sydney should be the leaders. I'd want nothing more than to live out my days doing just this. And as of right now, I have no clue. I just know that Thomas scattered the pieces around so I wouldn't know right off hand."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 am
( I may be gone for a while starting tomorrow. My Grandfather passed away this morning and we are still not sure of the arrangements so i may be away from a computer and unable to post. My phone was also stolen this week so i cant get on that either so please feel free to take control of L if need be)  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am
(( Oh God I'm sorry Demon! sad ))

Dante smirked at Roulin, his architech seal burst forward on his eyes as his dark aura appeared. " you think you're man enough to fight me then? Well I always said kids were to brash, now prove your place in the world Roulin! " He shouted as his spirit slowly pulled itself from his chest, like something from a horror movie. It looked up at Roulin and screeched as it seperated from Dante forming a large mammal like creature, it strongly resembled the Thanator, from the movie Avatar. " Oh hey look at that, it's taking on movies now, I'll keep that in mind for the next battle. " He looked at Roulin and then said. " I think we need to go somewhere else, I don't plan on ruining all these irreplacable moments. " He laughed a little.

Lucien was indeed suprised by Thomas's offer, Neo's power had always intrigued him but he found it a little strange that Thomas would replace him this quickly. He wasn't angry by what Neo had said, he found his tone a little unfavoring but he wasn't angry. He knew that if he was Che this conversation wouldn't have gotten this far, Che was a patient man, but Lucien knew that the one thing he couldn't stand was disloyalty.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 am
(Yeah. That is something. I'm sorry Demon. Don't rush to get back on. Take your time and get back when you feel you're ready. And Nicko, I've never seen Avatar. Evar.)

"Yeah. I don't think Che would like us fighting in his house that for some strange reason is still in tiptop shape." Roulin couldn't help but notice hos prestine the inside of the house was despite the fact it's been empty for about a year. "Also, Dante. I've come up with something. Listen. When we were in the Appalachain Mountains, Noah came and he came alone. You said that there were pieces of a gun scattered around the world as well right? Well you remember back in Australia how they unleashed hell right? What if they're looking for it now? I mean, since when do the Heralds attack in singles knowing that Thomas is about huh?"

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm
((Sorry to hear, Dez.))

Will noticed Neo glance at him when they passed each other as he exited the room and Neo entered the room where Thomas and Lucien were. He didn't do anything. The Satan Owl instead took a position leaning against the wall across from Sibal, eying him. Unlike Sibal, Will did still care somewhat about the words exchanged even if he didn't care much for what happened to Neo. He didn't say anything more to Itachi for the moment, and just gave Itachi a look before the heat Owl left to take a walk. Will did pose a question to Sibal randomly that he didn't really care for an answer to. "Any upgrades you've dreamed of getting?"

Meanwhile, Amaya had fallen asleep in the chair somehow, thinking of music, showers, and wondering about where they were. The view on the other side of the windows was unfamiliar to her, and she had no idea they were in England. She was a light sleeper, so she would wake up if anyone spoke to her or made any sudden noises in the room.

------

((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei merely nodded as Nova spoke and did his thing. He hadn't expected the bright green light and was momentarily blinded. After blinking a few times as his vision began to return, the martial artist saw Nova lying on the couch, exhausted. He glanced at Kojiro, noticing that the wound was gone. He nodded and bowed respectfully to Nova."Thanks, Nova." He managed a smile at Mr. Useless.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:09 pm
((Thats terrible, Im sorry for your loss Demon. And sorry for not posting in awhile. Can anyone tell me what I should post?))  

LittleSilent

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm
Neo smirked a bit. He doubted things would go that smoothly but he didnt say anything. " hmm well to tell the truth i knew full well it could do that but unfortunatly the stronger owls are immune to that level of manipulation. My opponet in the mountains anderson would be one example. I had tried to get him to go after roulin but it failed and he killed one of his random soldior teamates instead. Still though if you beleive theres a way to surpass that little limitation then it would be worth a shot. " said neo. although he wasnt too sure hed make a good leader either he wasnt as powerful as che or lucien.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:29 pm
"Good. Thank you Neo. You're power shall be honed greatly and put to good use. Not by you though." Thomas smiled a human smile that didn't stretch from one ear to the other. His teeth in his flesh state were perfectly white and were the definition of clean. Still though, his intentions weren't as clean. He was now prepared to kill Neo once and for all. With great speed, Thomas performed a sweeping motion. From his feet came an arced shaped wave of Negation that would certainly destroy Neo's feet if they hit. Along with this, he cancelled the sound that would leave the room giving the inside an eerie silence. No one could hear him scream and no one could save him.  

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 pm
( lol like that wasnt obvious to everyone. goodbye neo you angered many. )

Neo managed a quick Dam! before the sound was negated as with his eyes not activated he wasnt able to see the attack as his feet were taken out. He had managed to leap backwards some as he slamed into the back wall teh same one sibal was leaning on as he came down on one knee his feet dead from the negation. since sound was negated and he had no otehr weapons on him he simply looked at thomas and remained where he was knowing that with his feet gone he couldnt escape here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Lucien's eyes opened a little as Neo fell to the ground Thomas had enacted a little more drastic plan then he had thought. Slowly Lucien stood up from his state and looked down at Neo. " You know Neo you always were a pain. You're lazy and unmotivated you constantly asked ridiculous questions. When I was a member of the Night Owls I wanted to kill you, I wanted to see you burn for constantly getting in the way of Amara, Jhelea, Roulin and my conversations. " He took a wobbely step forward and shook his head. " But that isn't why I wanted to do this, it was the spray of disloyalty that constantly spewed from your mouth, I doubt Che would have put up with it for as long as I did. " Lucien snapped his fingers it appeared that nothign was there. A small sliver of reflected light momentarily appeared from Lucien's hand. He flicked his wrist as a thin strand of razor wire suddenly wrapped around Neo's neck. " However, I'm not a cruel man, torture has never been something I ever enjoy. Goodbye Neo, go ahead to await the others in the afterlife. " He pulled back the wire shooting clean through Neo's neck slicing his head off. Lucien then swiped his other hand Neo's scalp suddenly shot off revealing his brain. Lucien held his inger out and touched it's surface. a pulse shot from his body as he closed his eyes. " I feel it......He knew nothing of this power, I understand. I understand it all. " He said softly. He looked down at the bloody mess that was once Neo. " Sibal get in here. " He said softly.

Sibal heard Will without looking he answered. " All upgrades must go through the steps of recognition, be approved by the head of the UNS and must then be implemented within a 48 hour process before the authorization expires, I don't 'want' new upgrades they come to me when authorized. " Sibal didn't say anything, his ears twitched as he recieved the message and walked back into the room he closed the door behind him, Sibal looked down at the floor to see the bloody mess of Neo's body. Sibal's body resenated the generator sound which gave him a glow. the blue energy slowly engulfed Neo's body causing it to discintegrate. " Mission accomplished. "

" Good work, I didn't want a mess in the office. " He said as he sat back down, he was still in pain but he was alright. " Thank you Thomas....God that was bittersweet. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Thomas exhaled and the sound in the room returned. "I had cancelling sound from a room. It hurts like hell to keep that up. Anyway, I hope Neo could read lips. Only until Sibal came in did I know when to allow sound back." Thomas cracked his knuckles and then his neck. "I don't usually go back to this form, but now that my plan has gone soooo well, I think I can walk around with a true face again. Oh, and you're welcome. Anything to help the team. Now that you're up, I have things to discuss with you." Thomas sat in the chair that Neo was in and crossed his legs bridging his fingers beneath his chin. "That power I just allowed you to take is a very important piece to a much larger puzzle, but....if you're not willing to help me, then I'll go on about my business. Are you in Lucien? Or are you out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Lucien exhaled loosely. " I see, so what is this larger plan of yours? " He said as he leaned back in his seat. Sibal took his place against the wall returning to his usual position. " Well please enlighten me to this plan and then I will give you my answer, more then likely I'll accept but I like to see where I'm going before I leap into Hell. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm
Vincent looked at Amara and smiled. "Thanks a lot ma'am" he said with a thick accent. Vincent didn't know, but Amara would be his mentor for the rest of his life. The cat soon unfroze and kept running. "I'm not that strong though ma'am...I can only freeze what I see...and not for that long...normally I only freeze out of fear" he said looking down.

Amara looked at him and smiled. "It's okay, when I was younger, I wasn't even in control of my powers...I was just 'lucky" she said with a smile. "Hmmm...let's go" she told him. She stood up with Vincent as he walked behind her. They soon returned to the base. Neo was gone....Lucien had his power. A part of her felt bad for him but then again...he was annoying but still...She soon walked towards the room and told Vincent to take a seat outside. "I have a new recruitment, he's a molecular manipulator. Right now all he can do is freeze things" she told the two of them. "Of course he will be under my care, he's just a child" she added.

Noel smiled at Moli and nodded. "Of course, I would love to help you" she said with a smile. She then looked away for a second. "But...if I help you...I need you to help me" she told him. "There's an OWL who I feel will play a huge part in this war...she has a deadly/blessed power...depending on how it is used, and unlike you and I...she can easily be swayed to be truely good or truely evil" she said. "I want you to help me find her and try and convince her to join us" she told him.

Aeon looked at the computer screen. She typed in the word OWLs looking at images and different articles. There were a group of students who were open OWLs and they were having an equality rally. It wasn't that Aeon was a "racist" or anything, OWLs just creaped her out. Closing the lap top she finished off her coffee and began to pack her things getting ready to leave the student center.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 am
Thomas looked over his shoulder at Amara. The news was good news. It seemed as though nothing but good news graced Thomas's ears this day and for that, he was rather cautious. Even he knew that everything had an end and so did success. "Good. Train him well and don't let him do anything stupid. He'll make a good addition to this team. Now back to you Lucien." Thomas transfered his gaze from Amara to the new healed Lucien. "I kinda figured you heal when you take a power. I've also noticed that you can't heal on your own. You know son, I almost thought about killing you for that reason, but I said no. I like you Lucien. You know what else? Aimee. She can heal. She can heal about seven people at once. Maybe more. You see where I'm going with this?" Thomas turned to his side and exchanged glances with Amara and Lucien now. "There's more though. It involves Russia and us taking it over. This mission is completely optional. I normally don't give either of you options so decide what you want to do. Quickly."

~~~

Moli cocked a brow when Noel asked him for something. It was seldom he was asked to do anything by his uppers. "Ummm...yeah." He stammered nervously. "Whatever you need me to do, I'm there. And thanks. I want to get this power down. I'm guessing I have a spot to fill since Roulin is leaving the team. If you don't mind me asking Noel, what is her power?"

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games