Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm
Myka smirked and leaped up, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Carry me," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm
He quickly tightened his hold on her to keep from dropping her and smiled softly. "Your wish is my command." he said and began the long walk to his dorm.

((I'll post first))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 am
Awesome nerd
He quickly tightened his hold on her to keep from dropping her and smiled softly. "Your wish is my command." he said and began the long walk to his dorm.

((I'll post first))

Myka smiled, kissing his cheek. "For once."

{{Sorry I took forever, I passed out last night.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm
Melody and Dean walked into the graveyard Dean carrying the body of Raif Melody's dead ex boyfriend.Melody looked around the dark and foggy place an d spottted a nice shaded spot below a dead weeping willows tree."I think we should bury him here"Melody said and showed Dean her shovel"Don't worry I'll dig the grave she sadi and started digging.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 pm
Dean nodded and walked up to the tree and laid Raif's body against it. He got out a knife and cut: RIP Raif on the tree. "Here, I'll finish the digging." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:24 pm
Melody smiled at him and said"Thanks"suddenley feeling very weak and sad.She thought she was going to cry and could already hear the thunder.She took deep breaths and looked back up to see Dean still digging.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm
"Almost done!" He said throwing the last shovel full of dirt out of the hole. He climbed out and wrapped his arm around Melody. He kissed her. "It's ok, it's ok." He said calmly and comfortingly. "Let's put him in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm
Melody kissed Dean back and burried her face in his shoulder."thanks,..ok"she said looking up to him tears still in her eyes as she watched him lower Raif's body into the ground.Just as Dean was about to put the dirt over it she collapsed on the ground over Raif's corpse in sobs...I can't help it I loved him and he's dead..because I killed him...All her memories of her and Raif flashed before her eyes starting at her childhood.She was weeping over the earth and she felt like she couldn't breath as it wore on a hurricane like you wouldn't believe started to sweep over the Academy and all surrounding areas especially the graveyard.Melody felt like she was gonna die..the pain and grief from her loss was too much.The jolt of hurt sh'ede felt when their bond was severed came across her mind even more and it was 10x worse now."Raif!"Melody sobbed as she passed out and stopped breathing.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Dean saw the hurricane and panicked. biggrin amn it! She's going to destroy the academy! I have to make her feel different, anything but sad, anything. Happy, I've got to make her happy! But how the hell am I going to do that before it's too late?! Damn, when she's sad she starts storms, when she's pissed she bursts into flames. I have to piss her off! It'll stop the hurricane if anything. I can survive an attack like the one Raif took... I can cool the flames... I hope...: He thought. Dean sighed and grabbed her shoulder; picking her up. :I might even be able to calm her down with the injection, just as long as I don't inject venom, she'll be fine.: He held her still and bit down on her neck as hard as he could, so the pain of the actual puncture of the skin would snap her out of her sad state. He started injecting a natural chemical, vampires make and use to calm their prey and make them enjoy the feeding, into her blood stream and began to drink a little. He injected as much of the chemical as he could and drank a little at a time; restraining himself, so he could see if she would calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 pm
Melody could tell what he was doing as soon as he bit her..how many times had vampires done the same thing back home??But she thought she could trust him..He was still biting her and she was weak but her skin started to heat up as she got angry at this betrayel...actually..her temperature rose faster than normal.197 in 3 seconds,he was still holding her as her skin caught fire and flames engulfed her hair,arms and her entire body.Big flames everywhere,and they formed a circle around them all of fire.Dean was getting burnt but Melody was fine..She would have been worried because she still loved him and didn't want him to die but another part of her was taking over and she'de nevr caused flame like this before.As flame spread across the whole graveyard all she could say as she watched him burn was."Why did you bite me?"  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Dean felt an immense amount of pain from the fire and pulled away. He noticed the hurricane still going and panicked even more. :It's not working! I have to make her forget about Raif and all other grief...: He thought. He pushed her onto the ground as hard as he could. :I have to get her to get past sadness of betrayel and get her into a blind rage.: He thought. He covered his skin in ice to cool the burns, and let it melt. He spread ice to the fire consuming the ground, dowsing the ring of fire. Because the ring of fire was the souce, the rest of the fire that had spread stopped advancing and just burned in place. He spread the ice to the entire area, so that he wouldn't miss anything. "BECAUSE F**K YOU THAT'S WHY! Your just a F***ING WEAKLING! MINE TO USE! Mine, for blood and personal gain." He lied with a wicked smile. He couldn't believe what he was saying to her. :I hope she forgives me after this...: He thought. He kicked Raif's corpse into the empty grave before it turned to ashes; but he did it as if to insult her even more. :I really hope she forgives me... Hell I'll probably be lucky if she doesn't murder me right here... Or later in my sleep, if I survive...:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm
phoaly X-4
Dean felt an immense amount of pain from the fire and pulled away. He noticed the hurricane still going and panicked even more. :It's not working! I have to make her forget about Raif and all other grief...: He thought. He pushed her onto the ground as hard as he could. :I have to get her to get past sadness of betrayel and get her into a blind rage.: He thought. He covered his skin in ice to cool the burns, and let it melt. He spread ice to the fire consuming the ground, dowsing the ring of fire. Because the ring of fire was the souce, the rest of the fire that had spread stopped advancing and just burned in place. He spread the ice to the entire area, so that he wouldn't miss anything. "BECAUSE F**K YOU THAT'S WHY! Your just a F***ING WEAKLING! MINE TO USE! Mine, for blood and personal gain." He lied with a wicked smile. He couldn't believe what he was saying to her. :I hope she forgives me after this...: He thought. He kicked Raif's corpse into the empty grave before it turned to ashes; but he did it as if to insult her even more. :I really hope she forgives me... Hell I'll probably be lucky if she doesn't murder me right here... Or later in my sleep, if I survive...:
Melody couldn't believe what her ears were hearing..how can he say that..she was in shock for two seconds before surprise turned to utter hatred..Any feelings she had twords him left and all she thought of was how much she wanted to kill him...she was so angry!..."HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I trusted you I loved you and this is what you do?!!!!!"she screamed as the fire turned from orange to blue'ish white and engulfed the whole area not just the graveyard.Fire shot up in the air and especially aimed to hit Dean as she grabbed him by the neck and choked him.Everything that ever was and ever will be dear to her was lost....She didn't know what she would do now and in a fit of sadness and rage she tossed Dean's body clear across the graveyard sure that she killed another one she loved.She collapsed on the ground and stopped breathing herself .The hurricane stopped but the flames stayed on and this is the first time they didn't leave.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm
Dean struggled against Melody's grip, but didn't really fight her. He noticed that the hurricane had disappeared but he had felt the searing flames against his skin. :I, did it.: He thought as he flew through the air. He landed flat on the ground in the middle of the flames, and used the majority of his remaining energy to freeze the ground around himself so he wouldn't die. "OW!" He screamed. He forced himself to get up and looked over at melody through the field of fire. "melody..." He said to himself dreading what he had done. He didn't even remember the pain or exhaustion anymore and ran through the fire and over to Melody. "No, MELODY!!!" He shouted worried. He started to perform CPR to make her breath. "DAMN IT! BREATH YOU B***H! BREATH! YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME! I LOVE YOU!" He was crying at this point. He didn't care about the school anymore, or himself for that matter, he just cared about Melody and no one but Melody. "BREATH DAMN YOU!" He shouted, his tears falling onto her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Melody coughed looked around she heard Dean talking but couldn't hear what he was saying..she was exhausted."Would you shut up I'm trying to sleep"Then the events that had just transpired passed through her mind and she was filled with rage again,instinctivley she burst into flames and stood up her powers creating a line of fire around her."Don't you dare come near me"she said..she still hated him for what he did and she didn't even wanna look at him,but another part of her was happy she hadn't really killed him.He started to walk twords her,possibly calling her name but she still couldn't really hear him"I said stay back!!!!"she yelled and white fire knocked him to the ground.She didn't even feel like being angry,..she felt nothing.  

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games