Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm
Karin chuckled softly as Victor leaned his head against her shoulder and she carefully lifted him with ease. She smiled back at Lucius. "Don't worry. I'll take care of him. I promise. Go see if the others are alright." she said gently.

Lily huffed in frustration before she kneeled down beside Damon. She knew he was knocked out and that only angered her more. She ran her fingers through her hair before she shook her head and laughed. "I'm such an idiot for thinking we could have at least one day of peace." she said to herself as her hands clenched into fists and she pulled her knees to her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 pm
Lucius sighed..he already knew how everyone was.

"Fine.."he said and disappeared up the steps.

Damon groaned and he sat up..his hand going onto his eyes.

"God.."he muttered.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 am
Silvia landed and made her wings dissapear and sighed "No explosives anywhere" She said. She looked down at her dress from the wedding and pouted "The only dress I liked and ruined" She said crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 am
Karin watched Lucius walk off and she sighed as she carefully carried Victor. "You ok?" she asked softly even though she knew he wasn't quite alright.

Lily saw Damon sit up and she was glad he was alright. Except for his eye of course. "So much for a happy day, huh?' she said with a soft chuckle as she shook her head.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 am
Damon sighed and nodded.

"Atleast you guys are ok."he said gently and slowly got to a kneeling position.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 pm
Lily nodded and sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, but to be honest with you Damon I'd rather be the one who had gotten hurt instead of you." she said before she folded her wings and chuckled softly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 pm
Damon scoffed but sighed.

"To many lives have ended to help continue mine."he said gently as he slowly got up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 pm
Lily nodded and watched him carefully as he got up. "Then that means there's a point for you to be alive." she said gently as she smiled at him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:26 pm
Damon nodded and he sighed.

"I guess your right.."he said.

Music could be heard outside as Lucius lead the remaining soldiers in song. His helmet and shield finally falling to the ground.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0HYdGlQpyw&feature=related  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm
Silvia walked down the palace stairs and yawned.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 pm
Lily chuckled lightly and nodded. "I know I'm not always right, but I'm very confident that I am this time." she said with a smirk before she heard the music. She closed her eyes and shook her head as she crossed her arms. "It just never ends. Not even for a day." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 pm
Damon sighed and smiled.

"Music for us is always a celebration. Now shall we help the wounded and collect the dead?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 pm
Lily nodded and smiled softly. "Sure, but I think I'll let you handle the dead and I'll handle the wounded. Deal?" she asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 pm
Damon nodded and smiled.

"I love you Lily.."he said and he went out the door..  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items