Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:35 am
I think it's bullshit, personally. I think they sent some rookie from GamePro and they got their s**t all wrong. Frankly, GamePro has been losing popularity to better magazines like the official PS and Xbox mags, Nintendo Power, EGM etc.
I hardly ever see GamePro magazines on the shelves anymore. So why would they get this very informative interview when no other publication did?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Hmm I think it was the latest month. Wow I never knew that. gonk but I always thought it was illegal to release fake information about games in the magazines. I won't be reading GamePro anymore. mad Although the bet is still really high about the woman being Sherry......but Capcom could make it ADA for all we know. xp They shouldn't take such risks.  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:09 pm
It's not illegal if they're retards.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:17 pm
My god when will they get back to killing zombies? The game has completely lost its scariness by moving it out into sunny Africa, removing all traces of the undead, and sending angry black people at you (no offense but where I live I get that enough that it REALLY doesn't scare me anymore.)

I was REALLY hoping they'd get back to the creepy side of RE after pretty boy Leon and his crazy spanish people... alas, it appears my zombie killing days are over.... *gets a wii* chronicles baby! xD  

Chibi-Teddo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 pm
Chibi-Teddo
My god when will they get back to killing zombies? The game has completely lost its scariness by moving it out into sunny Africa, removing all traces of the undead, and sending angry black people at you (no offense but where I live I get that enough that it REALLY doesn't scare me anymore.)

I was REALLY hoping they'd get back to the creepy side of RE after pretty boy Leon and his crazy spanish people... alas, it appears my zombie killing days are over.... *gets a wii* chronicles baby! xD

Sorry, buddy. I'm pretty sure that Resident Evil as we grew to love it, will never be again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 pm
NOOOOOO IT'S A LIEEEEE!!! gonk crying gonk crying

I HAVE FAITH IN CAPCOM! RE6 WILL HAVE ZOMBIES!!!

*curls up in corner muttering about the Nemesis*

Staaarrrsssss

Starrrrssss  

Chibi-Teddo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Well, your faith will be crushed, eventually. Just wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:26 pm
Depressingly, unfortunately, so. I only pray that something better, with more zombies, comes out in time.  

Chibi-Teddo

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:39 pm
So, I heard a rumor that included with Devil May Cry 4 was a demo of RE5.
It's just a rumor, so I have no clue if it's true or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:01 am
Well, all we can do is wait and see how RE5 will go... As far as we know, Capcom could change some stuffs before it comes out, so let's see first ;o As far as it might be scary to get mobbed by 50 people at once with knives and axes, it does have a some-what face-paced scary concept to it... I mean, it's more of a like a rush that we don't expect to see; we can't see what's behind us even though there's like 20 mobsters already in front of you xP But we still love our zombies <3

And I DOUBT that the rumor is just a rumor. Ten years AFTER RE4 would mean 2014, making chris, what, in his mid-40's? It better stay as a rumor... <__>

Kobo-chan

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:37 am
I think I've been around Bio too long... My expectations for this game are reeeeally low. I mean, I still want updates and I still want to play it, but I'm not expecting the next great title in my favorite game series.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:04 pm
10 years after RE1 is more likely considering the fact that it's LITERALLY ten years after RE1 was set now.

Btw- It's in Haiti, not Africa... I'm 99.9% sure. Otherwise, it was set wherever Zombie-ism originated.

EDIT:: 'Rumor?'  

Kouichi Pendolse

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:46 pm
Someone at DeviantArt said in there journal that in Weskers Report 3 that there is a virus called the H-Virus(Hades Virus) and this virus is a successful fusion of the plagas and the G-Virus. This next part I am copying and pasting.It's long but very intresting.

: Anyways, basically, the properties of the Plagas parasite allows it control over the development of the G-virus, possibly without the need for a subject to be from the Birkin bloodline. G is allowed to evolve/advance further without causing a chaotic, or violent deformity of the body, because the Parasite can order it. Thus in the other way, The properties of G disable the plagas from developing any further to totally consume the host. So either acts as a stabilizer to the other, so we have a virus "H", of godly proportions. It also states that the subject has control of whether to allow the G or Plagas to cause any further mutation. If the Subject wills that it wants to transform, than it shall be done, only under the direction of that subject and neither by solely the parasite or the G virus. I believe it says that the subject is capable of communicating or perhaps controlling others carrying "H".
Update: The carriers are, though, still vunerable to G-antigen(D.E.V.I.L) and radiation.

Eh? biggrin Looks like we might have found our virus from RE5. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 pm
There you go. If this is true that means that the enemies in RE5 are Plaga related. Well, so much to looking forward to RE5.
Ladies and Gentlemen. Enjoy Umbrella Chronicles, because I'm willing to bet we will never see another T-Virus monster in future RE games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:52 am
crying

I guess all we can do now is sit back and watch our world dissolve as we know it into oblivion...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games