Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm
"Okay. I do secretly like the changes." Henry confessed with a tired sigh, looking back at her.

"Are you going to stand out there, or come inside where it's roughly the same temperature?" He grunted, moving to another room of the house.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 am
User Image

"Ever the gallant gentleman, Henry..."

V stepped through the door with a smirk on her face and looked around. "From the inside, this place still looks very nice, Henry. Just like it did years ago. You have always kept up appearances very well."

She walked over to a cushioned chair in the foyer and sat down. She crossed one leg over the other at the knee, the leather of her knee-high boots making a soft sound as she did so. She loved the sound of leather against leather.

"So, as you know, you paid for my college and I got a nursing certificate as well as a license to work in a pharmacy. Thanks for that, by the way. I was hoping I could work here at Theory Corp for you while I live here, if you don't mind. I can also offer my expertise to anyone who might become ill or injured in the group. Well, for the injury part, I should say when they do. I can take care of shallow bullet wounds, remove bullets, and sew up lacerations."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am
"My house is destroyed. Give me a break." Henry grunted in reply to the gentleman comment. As V stepped inside, he went to the kitchen and opened up the freezer, pulling out the vodka bottle once more. Rather than getting a shot glass though, he just had the whole bottle and walked out of the kitchen to meet up with V.

He dully nodded as she began talking, rolling his eyes a bit as he took a swing of the harsh drink, grimacing slightly. Unlike the grace V had, Henry fell back into the couch and grabbed the remote, and began dully going through the channels.

"Tell ya what, V." He sighed, taking another drink and a wince.
"You fix up the hole in my shoulder, and then one of your housemates wounds from a previous fight, you'll get your job and I'll build two more rooms for you guys."

((I'm going assume a foyer is fancy talk for living room. >> ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 am
After awhile, Jack started up his car and drove off.
As he continued driving, he drove past the taxi Alona was in. He had no idea she was in it, so he didn't pay any attention to it as he drove off.

He then looked down at his cellphone and dialed Henry's number.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 am
{{I thought from the previous posts that he had a large entrance way. That's what a foyer is, kind of like an area that leads from an entrance into other rooms, like a big area from the entrance way/hole that opens up to the staircase and can branch off to the other rooms, like the living room and kitchen. I just thought I was reading that he had one, since he has such a large house, but my bad! Pretend it was in the living room, then, please. lol. smile }}

V arched an eyebrow and propped her hand on her hip as Henry came back into the living room with a bottle of vodka and no shot glasses. "My, your manners have gotten rusty. You don't even offer your guest, a lady, a drink as well."

Upon hearing Henry's offer, V's eyes lit up and a grin began to appear on her face. "Seriously? You'd give me a job at Theory Corp and I could stay here? That would be wonderful, Henry! Thank you. I have my medical bag in the U-Haul outside if you want me to get it now and take that bullet out. You want it taken out now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:11 pm
((Yeah... He's just in a normal house... >> They're full right now, which is why I had him say that there will be renovating because he's getting too many people.))

"Jack already got the bullet out. He just did a shitty job of patching up." Henry grumbled as he looked at V from the corner of her eye.

"And I wasn't aware a lady such as yourself was into drinking something that burns your insides, like vodka." He scoffed with a smirk, handing the bottle over to her just as Jack started to call.

"Hello?" He droned, ignoring V as she excitably rambled in the backround.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm
"Deed's been done. Returning home now." Jack replied as he saw the Compound in sight.
".....Did you know there's a moving truck in your lawn..?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 pm
Alona stared out the car window blankly, thinking of what had happened tonight. First, there was her punishment, then her being called up to sleep with Henry, and then finally being taken in into his household. If what he said was true, that man was dead and she no longer had to work as a prostitute, or did she? She would still need money, and that was the easiest way to earn it; and probably the only thing she was good at. Alona smiled bitterly at this thought when the cabby's voice pulled her away from her thoughts.
"Hey lady, we've arrived," the man said.
"Right, stay here will you?" she said handing him a hefty amount. "I'll pay you more if you do," she continued as she got out.
The man grinned and nodded. Of course he was going to stay since it wasn't every day that he got such a large amount of money. Alona stepped out of the car and into the building where she went to her room. She noticed that it was unsually quiet but she paid no heed to it. She headed straight to her room where she began to pack most of her clothes.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am
Randomly Gone Insane

{{Normal house? But I thought I read and you said it was a mansion. Wow... I must really be losing my touch lately...}}

"A bad patch up job is almost as bad as not treating the wound at all. I'll go get my bag. It's a good thing I came, then, Henry. Sounds like your medical expertise in this group is sorely lacking."

She happily grabbed the bottle he offered her. "Thank you. And you know, I'm almost hurt that you don't remember the many parties of yours that I attended when I was 19 and tried every hard liquor I could find. Built up a real tolerance and education about alcohol that way, too."

V brought the bottle to her lips and took a long drink. It had been a long drive and she was thirsty.

After a few moments, she brought the bottle back down and moved closer to Henry. She rested one knee on the couch beside him, hooked one of her fingers underneath the neck opening of his shirt, and started looking around. Luckily, the wound wasn't too far down and didn't seem that deep. She started moving Henry's arm out of his shirt sleeve and bunched that side of the shirt up around his neck so she could have better access to the wound. She carefully removed the bandage and frowned at the mess she saw. It was red, slightly puffy, and had crusted blood on it.

Then, without any warning, as she had found out that giving a person notice of what she was about to do hardly ever proved to result in a good reaction from the patient, she took the bottle of Vodka and proceeded to pour some of it over the wound. She knew it probably stung like a mother, but she knew Henry could take it.

She set the bottle on the coffee table and stood up from the couch. "Alright. The alcohol will help clean the wound out. Take the rest of your shirt off while I'm out getting my bag out of my U-Haul. Don't lean back on the couch because you will just dirty the wound up again by doing that. I'll be right back."

V walked out of the house, through the hole, and started walking down the sidewalk. She didn't appear to see the individual approaching the house or she would have greeted him. Her alertness needed some work.

{{It's hilarious thinking of her doing all this while Henry is on the phone.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am
((Yeah... Henry is used to s**t so he wouldn't give much reaction even while she's off the phone.
Also, I don't need blank quoting. I manually check ALL my role plays. I'm not like Redtail and need to be told. I have the free time to go to all role plays, and I'm not lazy enough to start demanding blank quotes so I know what has replies and what doesn't.))

"Great. Maybe now Alona will have some peace." Henry sighed as V began to examine and work with his shoulder wound. He had paid almost no attention to what she was doing, and practically left that side limp for her to deal with.

"Yes. I'm fully aware. We're getting another house mate." He chuckled, glancing down at V briefly just as she splashed vodka onto his bullet wound, making him hiss in pain and glare at her.

"I'm PRETTY sure vodka is for drinking, not throwing into wounds!" He growled at her, before he returned his attention to the phone.
"We got a doctor... Sorta. New employ of mine, who will be providing some medical aid on the side. BAD aid." He teased with a grunt. He knew what she was doing. Alcohol cleaned wounds, and vodka was on the brink of being 100% alcohol. But he was still sure actual medical procedures called for a vodka bathing.

"Oh, and would you mind turning around and going to the department store? I got another door waiting for me." He added, before he gave a short nod to V as she left.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:47 am
Jack just gave a groan, shaking his head.
"I swear...I go from being your body guard to mule everyday..." he sighed, turning the car around, the screech audible off the phone.

"Oh, and tell her to use Whiskey instead of Vodka." he added, before the phone clicked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:52 am
{{Awesome! smile I had never done or received blank quotes before Zoids, I don't think. I usually just check my RPs, too. smile }}

V was still smirking and chuckling lowly as she walked to her U-Haul. She knew Henry was just being sarcastic when he said she would give bad aid. She had always enjoyed his sense of humor.

V looked up quickly when she heard the squeal of tires. She saw a car turn around in the street quickly and peel away quickly. She squinted her eyes at it suspiciously and then continued toward the U-Haul.

She got the keys out of her pocket, unlocked the passenger door to the truck, opened the door, grabbed her black medical bag off of the floor, shut the door, locked the truck up again, and head back up to the house.

When she got inside, she went to the living room, sat down on the couch, put her medical bag on the coffee table, opened it, and began searching around inside for the things she'd need.

"I'm also going to give you a round of antibiotics since that wound looks like it's becoming infected."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:55 pm
Henry grunted in reply to Jack's suggestion. He shook his head and chuckled as he pocketed away his cellphone. Henry then sat up on the couch and unbuttoned off the rest his shirt. He gave a sigh, seeing a small dark spot in the shirt, right where his wound was. Blood was such a b***h to get rid of...

"Sounds good." He grumbled as he got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing the vodka bottle along his way.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm
Alona had finished packing, relatively fast and headed back to where the cabby was waiting. She got in the car and told him to head back to Henry's place. They soon arrived and Alona paid the cabby the money, as promised.
"Nice doin business with you," he said with a greedy smirk as he counted the bills.
"Whatever," Alona replied as she left.
Alona walked to the front door and raised an eyebrow when she saw a random truck. Was that there earlier? Well it wasn't like it mattered. Alona headed into the house and glanced around to see Henry along with some random women.
"Aw, I thought I was special," Alona said sarcastically, with a small smirk as she headed to the stairs.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 am
"She's our new resident pharmacist and doctor." Henry chuckled in reply. "She's not your replacement, I assure you.

"Oh, while you'--" Henry stopped as Alona escaped upstairs. He gave a small sigh but let it go. The question could be asked later.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games