Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 pm
"Dominick's not going to be happy," he chuckled, tightly wrapping his arms arms around Drake's waist.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:44 pm
"that's too bad..." drake sighed as he hugged him closer. "this is wonderful... " he breathed, kissing the rider happily.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm
"Yes, it is," he agreed softly, gently kissing Drake's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 pm
A bloody, cut up blond young man fell into the house, groaning in pain as he hit the ground. Hadrian tried to get back up, then fell again, unable to support himself.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:10 pm
the dragon blushed lightly as he gave his fiance a hug.
hearing something hit the floor, Alex peeked out of the room he was using, his eyes going wide when he saw his boyfriend on the ground. without thinking, he dashed over and picked him off the ground, holding him close."Hadrian! ohmygods Hadrian...." he sniffed lightly, worried tears falling down his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:15 pm
He sighed contentedly, closing his eyes and tracing every inch Drake's body with his fingertips.

Hadrian looked up at his boyfriend, smiling weakly. "Sorry I'm late," he croaked. "I got myself locked in a cage."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:30 pm
he gave a happy hum, closing his eyes as he gently traced one hand up and down his back.

"i-its fine.. you came back" he muttered, giving him a teary-eyed smile while holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:42 pm
Let's give them time too...

"Of course I came back," he whispered. "I love you."
Axel ran into the room, having heard a thump and voices. Gasping at his brother, he took him from Alex's arms and laid him on the table, ripping the clothes apart and examining the cuts.
Hadrian tried to move away. "No, not you. You hurt her, you a**."
Axel lightly slapped Hadrian's cheek. "Shut up. I know you're mad, but you need medical attention. I'm your older brother, and I'd that counts for nothing, I'm also a doctor. Now shut up and keep still so I can help you!" As soon as his brother was still, Axel turned to Alexander. "I'm going to need vodka, something for him to bite on, a needle, and strong thread."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm
Alexander gave a tiny nod as he dashed off, grabbing everything that Axel had asked for. when he returned he let out a soft sigh and set the things out for him before he went back to holding Hadrian's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:55 pm
"Thanks," he muttered, immediately pouring half the bottle of vodka down Hadrian's throat. He then set to work, his steady hands working quickly. "Talk to him, keep him awake and active."
Hadrian, woozy from the alcohol, sighed. "I didn't mean for this to happen," he slurred. "I just had to save her."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 pm
the dragon gave a small nod before he looked back to Hadrian, raising an eyebrow. "save who?" he asked softly, a tiny smile on his face from the way he slurred his words. it was cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm
"Arwen..."
"Whoa whoa whoa, Arwen? Myka's daughter?"
"Yeah, but she was older, my age, and she had a boyfriend, a fiancé."
Axelshook his head. "Damian's not going to like this."
"She was so pretty, but she couldn't find her mum. I couldn't help her find Myka, but I saved her life." Hadrian smiled lazily. "Did you know there are stars on the ceiling, Alexander? They shine just like your eyes."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 pm
Alex blushed lightly as he kissed Hadrian's cheek. "thanks." he hummed. "so wait, the little princess was all grown up?" he blinked and shook his head. "good for her." he grinned, trying to think of something else they could talk about. "OH! where are you taking me on our date?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm
"Anywhere you want," he slurred, giggling. "Paris, London, Rome, Monte Carlo, anywhere. It's all up to you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:37 pm
"oh they all sound lovely! but what about you? no where you wanna go?" he asked tipping his head to the side before sneaking a glance at his cuts.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games