Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela bowed her head, squeezing her eyes shut. "You can't mean that," she whispered, looking back up with tears in her eyes. "Take it back. Take it back now!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:54 pm
Mayah Playah

A look of confusion swept over his handsome face for a second, and in the second he realized how lucky they were to be away from the listening crown indoors. "I don't get it, the one time I say this and you reject me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:05 pm
Awesome nerd

"You forget, I made myself lose all thought of loving you for a reason," she said, her hands on his chest and pushing lightly. "I fell in love with you, and you couldn't love me in return. And now, you finally love me, as I always thought you would, but I know there's another reason why I forgot. A heartbreak, I can handle. I've been through heartbreak. What else happened, Alcott?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 pm
Mayah Playah

His face hardening, Alcott let go of her and stepped back. "I don't know, but I do know that no matter what happens, you'll end up crying on the bed all night." Seething softly, he looked away and ran a hand through his hair. "I can't believe this. I confess to you and now you're the one that refuses to accept it. You've got to be kidding me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:43 pm
Awesome nerd

"Nothing's that easy," she whispered, crossing her arms and rubbing her upper arms. "Something else happened. I can feel it. If you won't tell me, then I'll find out for myself."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:06 pm
Mayah Playah

"What are you talking about?" he spouted and turned to her angrily. "Your parents? That cousin of yours?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"Alexander has always been kind to me. He will be better than you can be!" she shouted back, her hands on her hips.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott's eyes widened as his hand fell to his side. "What the- You can't be serious." he breathed. "You're really praising him after what he did to you? Seriously?!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:44 pm
Awesome nerd

"And what, exactly, did he do to me?" she demanded.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"You really don't remember?" Alcott whispered with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Michaela, he raped you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:24 pm
Awesome nerd

"What?" she whispered, horror in her eyes. The horror was quickly covered with rage. "You're lying!! YOu're a liar!" the girl screamed, falling back against the railing. Deep inside, though, she knew it was true. In a flash, everything went black, and her body slumped to the floor.
Inside the darkness were flashes of memories, old, and recent. She saw herself raped, Alcott's feather, even the vampire who took her memories. And then she saw the happiness. She watched in rapid succession how she fell in love with the blond man who pretended to be much tougher than he really was. She listened to the first time they sang together, felt their first kiss, and even giggled at their first large fight. It was then she finally realized...

"I love you too..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"Michaela!" Alcott yelled and ran to her side, reaching out and grabbing her arm before she could fall over the railing. He gave her a concerned look and quickly caught her when her body went limp. "Michaela?" he breathed and gently sat her down, concern shining in his sea blue eyes. "Crap..." he muttered and looked around for anyone who could help. There were in fact a few people gazing through the window, but they only had light curiosity, nothing enough to get them out of their dance. He cursed under his breath and contemplated letting his angelic powers help, but he never used water for healing. But c'mon, he had to have some kind of Holy Water! Before Alcott could even try, however, Michaela stirred from her sleep. He opened his mouth to talk to her, but his words got caught in his throat when he heard her. "Wh... What?" he whispered with slightly wide eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

Her eyes opened, and she sat up a bit, still weak in his arms, but managing to move a bit on her own. "I said...I said I love you too, Alcott," she said surely, smiling as best she could. "

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott stared into each of her eyes for a long moment before kissing her. It was sudden, he knew, but... He couldn't control himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:06 pm
Awesome nerd

The teen made a tiny, surprised sound, but easily lost her surprise and fell into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back. Oh God, it felt so good to have him kissing her!

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff