Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 pm
((Sorry, Kitty. I'll try to go slower. It's hard to slow down when you're in the middle of an exciting scene like this.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:59 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest swerved around the fighting mutants and robots, using a wind shield to keep fling shrapnel and debris from hitting her. Then she flew west, the direction David had said Arya's scent was coming from, as fast as she could. Just before the second complex came into view, Tempest found she could hear again. The second Weapon X complex must have been out of Angel's range.

((Angel meaning the girl, not the robot with the original Angel's soul in it. And FYI, I'll be at SacAnime all day tomorrow (today?), so I won't be posting till late. Please don't get too far ahead of me while I'm gone. Thank you.))

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

David wasn't in the mood to waste time on dregs. He knew there would be more, and he didn't want to waste his entire day fighting failure weapons. And that's what they were in the end. Thanks to Zeda's distraction, David had the time to come up behind Pyro. Since there was no sound, sneaking was easy. David sent his hand straight through the robots back, coming out his chest holding some bizarre robotic equivalent to a heart. David's hand had been dosed in the flammable material Pyro had been using to create fire, and it'd scorched off all the skin and tissue from his hand, leaving only a skeletal chrome hand. Weapon X had already succeeded in grafting the adamantium to his skeleton, just like Wolverine and Sabertooth. David tossed the heart aside, glancing at Angel. These three used to be mutants. Weapon X has been using Arya's powers to bind mutant souls to robotic shells. These three were the failures. The next ones we find won't be quite to simple.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent tilted his head as the tomahawks detonated in a flare of green light, blowing the cybernetic Angel's wings to splintered shards. Even as he heard David's deeper voice in his mind as the enhanced mutant dealt with Pyro's cybernetic copy, he himself had driven a icy dao broadsword into the cyber-Angel's chest before he drove a palm heel strike straight into it's chin. The android staggered backwards, looking confused and slightly fearful. An instant later, a soundless boom ripped the android's upper body to shreds, the shards of ice ripping the legs and hips to useless chunks of twisted metal. Then we have to be wary, as we don't know which ones weren't failures, he grumbled.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image Sumina had floated along, holding on to David's head the entire attack on Pryo. She used her barrier to protect her from the flames, but the heat still reached her. 'Got some up grades did you?' She asked after noticing his shiny skeletal hand.

the tossed aside heart stopped a few inches from the ground before floating over to Sumina. 'I'll keep this as a souvenir of out time together.' She said almost sweetly, but border line sarcastic.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image A scream echoed from the room Arya was in to all around the sound proof lab (It's like five or six rooms in the secondary comeplex). The electricity current stopped running down the wires connecting to Arya's wrists. She panted as a scientist grabbed her face and made her look at him.

"Make another perfect doll! Why can't you do that?!" He growled at her. He walked over to his colleagues as they discussed how to increase her spirit calling range.

Arya stared at the ground, almost twenty mutant souls already surrounding her. She had tried pushing them away once, but they left for only a short time before coming back. The scientists were angry with her. They were trying to make a second perfect doll, but Arya had failed in getting the soul to stick to the robotic body. Each soul bonded different;y. If too much power was used, the soul would be crushed, if too little was used then the soul would only bond partially or not bond at all.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest caught sight of the new complex mere seconds after leaving Angel's soundless region. She was flying at her top speed, just faster than the speed of sound (which is about 720 miles per hour), so she slowed enough to not notify whoever might be waiting for her with a sonic boom. Then she summoned a fog bank around herself and sent it into the complex. No one would see her enter. No one human, at least, and she could search for Arya without being shot at. Hopefully. After seeing the mechanized mutants at the primary complex, Tempest was sure there would be others guarding her friend. She entered the complex and began searching for the girl she'd promised to keep safe.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

David looked around quickly. It didn't seem like there were any more mutant robots around to fight. He saw Deadpool brushing off ash, and ran to him. I don't suppose you brought my gear? David asked. Lucky him Deadpool could still hear thoughts, even if he could respond verbally. Deadpool lead him to the bus. You brought Skuttlebutt? Nice. David said as Deadpool opened a second side trunk. He pulled out a brown dufflebag, and tossed it to David. David opened it up, and equipped himself with what was inside. A full uniform (Thus, the complete look from the picture), a heavily customized M1A4 assault rifle, a even more heavily customized 10 gauge Mossberg Pump-Action Shotgun, various single handed pistol type weapons, a heavily customized Barret .50 Cal. Sniper Rifle, as well as various bladed weapons. David looked over them. Each weapon on him had a story to tell.
David was ready. Alright, we need to follow Tempest to the other compound, and get Arya out of there. If they used the Failures this time, the next wave will be of a far greater power. David said as he started to bolt towards the facilty. Davi quickly achieved his maximum speed, but instead of running on all fours like he used to, David was charging forward like soldier. David was definitely a different person than when he left.

--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image Sumina left go of David's head and hovered over Pyro's dead metallic body. 'This isn't much fun.' She thought to herself as she followed behind David, at maybe 3/4 of his speed. She wasn't in a hurry to save Arya.

Sumina had intentionally blocked herself out of the mental radio noise that Larusa was in charge of. The only reason she had come was to get David out, and that itself was proving to be not as entertaining as she thought it would be. She noted the large amount of minds near Sam, but she didn't voice it. The little cat girl get herself killed if she wanted to, it wasn't Sumina's problem.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Arya reached out and grabbed a soul, cutting out it's personality with unwanted practiced precision. She forced the soul into the metal body and started binding it with the metal. A process that can't be described by words. Arya pulled her hand away from the binding soul slowly only to have the soul fly out of the metal body. The robot fell to the floor and Arya was sent into the wall a few feet away from a hit by the lead scientist. He yelled some angry words at her, but Arya didn't quite hear them.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam sighed in relief when she made it to the other end, which ended up being a garage of some sort. Various machines, both recognizably cars while others more mysterious in nature, lined the area. She even spotted a military grade helicopter.

"Wow, they got pretty toys," she said softly, then gasped at hearing her own voice. Like entering an antechamber, her ears popped again with sound. She must have gotten beyond Angel's range. The sudden bombardment of noise made her flinch.

Hazel eyes scanned the area, but it was oddly still. She couldn't see any guards roaming the area. The very lack made her stomach clench, but she pressed on. The ceiling of the place was high, but there were no windows or large doors. It made her wonder how they got all this stuff in and out.

I think I found the place where they keep their little robots, she thought idly when she neared on of the folded mechanized forms. It looked vaguely human in form, but with all its pieces neatly bent in on itself, it was impossible for her to discern what its full form was.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda growled at David when he finished off her kill. She let the body collapse to the ground, not liking the taste enough to want to keep any herself. The dragon noticed the piece Sumina grabbed, shaking her head.

"Odd girl," she grumbled as she followed after the guy they were supposedly rescuing. For someone that had been in captivity and possibly experimented on, he looked perfectly sane and healthy. Zeda was beginning to think less of these terrorists if this was all the hype they could muster. She kept a look out while he got changed, too bored with the situation to even be curious.

When they set off again, she fell in step. She had no human created weapons, only her own body, so her stride was more fluid. When his longer stride started to outpace her, Zeda growled to herself and quickened to keep up, her claws making sparks as they scraped the paved ground.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

No guards were needed for the second facility. They were protected by something of a far more sinister nature. A red beam of pure optic force tore through the mist, scanning a broad area in Tempests direction.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest instinctively threw up a wind shield, but she was still thrown back into the wall and through it, landing on her back in the rubble with a grunt. For a moment, the wind was knocked out of her, and the fog bank she had created inside the building dispersed. She got back to her feet, trying to remember where she recognized that power from. It was obvious this was one of the soul dolls Weapon X were forcing Arya to create, but which one? Who could knock her back like that with only a read beam? "Cyclops."

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Before much else could happen, circles of powerful plasmic energy were propelled out at Tempest. Guess work wasn't needed for these. When they stepped into view, it was obvious who'd attacked. Cyclopes, former leader of the X-men, and his younger Brother Havok. These prototypes looked at Tempest with deadpan faces. Little to no emotion showed through their eyes. Even though they looked like they did in life, there was a lifelessness that was distinct.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

The sounds of fighting were close, very close. Sam looked around, her body alert for trouble as she continued to explore the room. Realizing that she may want to hurry in case someone badder than the guards she'd dispatched showed up, the pink haired woman went to the center of the room.

"When in doubt, cause as much damage as possible," she said softly, mimicking Mark's odd accent. He was always giving her little tips like that. Like he knew that one day she might need it. With a shrug, she laced her fingers and stretched them til they popped, her eyes lingering on the band that glinted on one digit.

"Break it or shake it girl, we don't have time to play," she murmured as she shook her hands loose. "Let's try something around 6.8." Then she clenched them together in a double handed fist and closed her eyes. All around her the ground began to shake and quiver violently. The metal flooring groaned as she dug beneath its layers with her power.

A wrenching crack sounded as juts of earth and stone pierced the room, rising and twisting in organic columns. Once the base was breached, the room started to fall apart as she increased the scale to 7.2 on the Richter scale. The stability of the structure began to crumble around her and it took some clever maneuvering to keep clear of the beams and sheets of metal that fell around her.

At the same time that she took this part of the building down, she also put power towards the earth that surrounded the inactive robots. The earth crushed and twisted them under the weight, forcing them further below ground.

Sam walked outside the still crumbling building when she let the power loose, dust and dirt flying up around her. The sunlight was still bright, but she had little time to enjoy it when she heard the winds shifting.

"Masika!" she yelled, seeing her friend only a few yards off.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Again, Tempest threw up a wind shield, blocking the attack, and again she was thrown back, but not as far this time, and her winds kept her hovering. Hoping it would destroy the robots without harming the souls trapped within, she summoned a lightning bolt that struck down at Cyclops and Havok. Then she heard a voice calling out her name. She looked and saw Sam a few yards away. "Redemption! Stay back! They're ranged fighters!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

The bolt struck true, but merely tore away the imitation flesh on Scott's body. When the smoke cleared, Cyclops still stood, albiet he was reminiscent of a terminator. His visor began to glow as he reared back for another shot.
David was closing in. Soon he had a nice view of the two robots. He picked a pistol, and unloaded the rounds at the two bots. The bullets rebounded off the robot in a loud vibrant noise. "These two..." David realized almost immediately why the robots were so impervious to harm. They were made from pure Wakandan Vibranium. Bullets and Lightening lost their impact when striking vibranium since Vibranium was so adept at absorbing energy. The question next was how to destroy something designed against damage.
Cyclops didn't heed David. He attacked Tempest again, sending another powerful optic blast at her. Say what you will about Scott Summers personality, but he mutation was truly a powerful one. As was his brothers, who sent a ring of plasmic discharge at David. David avoided the attack nimbly.

--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff