Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"Ah... Good. She's good." Waschek said, not one for making conversation, especially at this hour. He turned as they reached his car. He glanced at Sluder briefly then began rummaging in his pocket for his car keys.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They were all alone in the parking lot, no other cars in sight. The young man had been careful to arrange for his doppelganger, the real Mr. Sluder, to drive past the student from earlier. There were no witnesses, no cameras, and no time left. "Sir, do you mind?" he said somewhat quietly, gaining the man's attention before striking with such ruthless efficiency that he'd learned from his father. A cloth was pulled from his pocket, set just under the wound to soak up the flowing blood before being shoved into the man's mouth to keep his shudders silent.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

"HEY!"
It was a familiar voice, yet it had a different tone to it. It was serious and... older?
A few feet away from the duo stood the schoolgirl from earlier, her expression hard. "I knew it! I knew there was something strange about you!" She looked over at Waschek, whose feeble cries were muffled with nothing to show for it except a pained expression. The girl, however, only raised an unamused eyebrow at him before returning her focus to Sluder. "So what's your name?" she asked. "Are you new to being an assassin or are you just some amateur hitman?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Daniel didn't flinch at the sudden shout, although he did grit his teeth. Great. He knew there was something off about that girl. Yanking the knife from the dying man, the tall assassin-in-training stood upright and turned to face her, his hip jutted out just so to keep the schoolteacher pinned against the car. "You know, when normal people see someone getting killed, they call the police or they scream," he said, the kind and somewhat shaky voice from before now falling to the deep, cold tone of the Ice Prince himself.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

"And people don't show up in the middle of the day claiming to be a substitute teacher and life long friend." the girl retorted. "I'm an assassin, in case you're thick head can't comprehend it. One of the best out there! I bet I could impress even The Nightingale if he were here." she said proudly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 am

The blonde couldn't stop himself; he snorted. "The Nightingale? Please." He didn't bother to bring up that he knew for a fact that the well-known, well-feared assassin wouldn't be impressed with the teenage girl. "Then what's your name, huh? Maybe I've heard of you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

"I'm- Uh..." the girl paused and looked down, embarrassed. "Well, uh, I haven't thought of a name, to be honest. I was hoping the news would name me once I killed enough." She glared at the dead body next to the man. "But you just had to take my target! Anyways, I'm pretty sure I asked your name earlier!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:15 am

Daniel rolled his eyes, picking up his victim and hurling him over one shoulder. He had to get rid of the body and soon. "What does it matter? We're never going to see each other again." He reached up, pushing back blonde hair before taking off the thick glasses obscuring his blue eyes. "Nice meeting you." Turning on his heel with a cheeky smile, he starting walking away, carrying the motionless body with minimal effort.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

The girl huffed as the man once again dodged her question. He had such an air of confidence to him, there was no way he was new to assassinating. But who was he? He can't be that good if he's not well recognized yet. Her eyes went to the dead body. Great, now she'd need a new target. Her eyes went back to the man's retreating figure. "This won't be the last time we meet!" she called out before leaving in the opposite direction.

Daniel's phone began to ring just then, and on the caller ID was Julian's name.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:15 pm

The teen paused, pulling his phone out and sighing at the name. He wasn't really in for speaking to his boyfriend, but he couldn't avoid him forever. "Hello?" he answered calmly, holding the phone up to his ear.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Uh, hey!" Julian said, his voice tinted with surprise. He didn't actually think Daniel would answer him. "Hey! Uh... Umm, s-so what are you doing? You free? 'Cause there's a restaurant down the street from home that I've been meaning to try out. Wanna come?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:39 am

Daniel grunted as he shifted the body, catching only about half of Julian's request. "What? Oh, food. Well, I'm a little busy right now, Dad sent me out on a mission." He paused, the body heavier than he'd been expecting, and rigor mortis was being to set in. "Maybe later, okay, Julian? I'll call you after I'm done." He then hung up, shoving the phone back into his pocket.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian felt his heart sink to his stomach as he was rejected. He slowly pulled his phone away and gazed at the "Call Ended" screen. Why was Daniel being so distant? He didn't... He didn't find someone better, did he? Julian bit his lip nervously. No, that couldn't be it. Daniel wasn't the type of guy to do that.
Sighing, Julian slid his phone into his pocket and looked down the street. He was hungry, so might as well go there alone. Not like he could eat at home, one of his dumb parents was in the oven.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:28 pm

An hour later, Daniel finally walked back into his home, kicking his shoes off and falling onto the couch in the living room. Getting rid of the body had taken more time than he'd expected. "Mom? Dad?" he called, sitting upright and furrowing his brow. It was late, they should've been home. Shrugging, he figured they were busy and took his phone out, texting Julian and asking what he was up to. Hopefully, he was still eating, so they could meet up and still have dinner.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A minute later Fredrich walked down the stairs to look at the stranger in his home, but his cunning eyes were quick to tell who it was. "Finished?" he mused.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games