Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:42 pm
Liya seemed confused to ene and erin and followed.
"What is a viddeeeeeeooo game?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona worriedly, "Guess you're having a nightmare huh...?" she said before placing her hand on her head. She wished she could see what Kurona was dreaming of, so Kurona didn't need to be alone in whatever she was feeling from the nightmare.

Eventually, Shinochi gave up on trying to become intimate with Wakai, lying down on her side of the cough and letting out a sigh. "Ah well, maybe some other time then." she said with a chuckle. She then rested her head on both of her hands, "Anyway, back to business..." her ears twitched, "Wakai...has Tsuyoi been acting...well, off lately?"
She looked at Shinochi while she sipped from her cup, "Hm? Off?" she looked into her tea and shrugged, "I...never really noticed how she was behaving actually...why?"
Shinochi stayed silent for a few seconds before shrugging herself, "Meh...maybe it's just my imagination."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The dream changed. She was looking at the mansion as it was burning. She sat in front on the lawn. Her face was covered with soot as she watched it burn. Kurona was only slightly sad but also interested as the flames licked the sky.
Kurona coughed, as though she had inhaled some smoke. Through her fit of coughing, she spoke distinctively. "Mom... Jaecen..."
Jaecen stepped out the door of the mansion covered in burns. He grit his teeth. "Dammit, Kurona... Tch..."
Kurona looked at Jaecen. Now, she was terrified. "Jaecen... Wh-what happened?"
He looked away and bit his lip to chase away his anger. Once he did, he looked to Kurona with a concerned and saddened expression. "Nothing... Never mind what happened. I'm just glad you're alright, Kuro."

Erin tossed Ene a controller and they started to play. Ene tugged X over to her and let her sit down in between her legs while she wrapped her arms around her with the controller in her hands. "You ready, punk?"
"Yeah, ready when you are, punk." Ene giggled back.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya seemed a little shocked as Ene had pulled her over all of a sudden to sit between her legs to watch her and Erin play a game on a screen. She had to rub her eyes because she's never seen a screen before.

She watched as the game started and she seemed calm to know that Ene and Erin were taunting each other before they started. She looked at the controller Ene was holding and it didn't make any sense to her at all. The buttons looked like...well....buttons, or a small candy.

She still didn't understand what a video game was. Only thing she knew was that she had to rub her eyes a lot because she was unaccustomed to looking at a screen.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:28 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised her eyebrows, resting her hand on Kurona's head, "Should...I wake her up? But, I was told that it's bad to wake a person up from a nightmare..." She rested Kurona's head on her lap, "I'm not sure if this'll help..." she then began to pet Kurona's head, not sure if this would make a difference or not.

Shinochi's ears perked up as she could hear everything upstairs, the kids, and Tsuyoi and Kurona from time to time. She chuckled, "You know, I enjoy having really excellent hearing sometimes."
Wakai looked at Shinochi and tilted her head, a little confused.
Shinochi looked at Wakai and shook her head, "Oh never mind me." she then sat up and grabbed the last cookie, taking a bite out of it. "I wonder if Nami's treatment was a success." she said as she chewed.
"I'm sure it went well. I don't think Mr. Jaecen would allow her to die so easily, and Ms. Sasha makes extra sure her patients come through." she said with a nod.
"Hmm...I suppose." she wanted to say that even Sasha's nurse record wasn't perfect. There have been deaths, but she didn't want to say, deciding to keep that a secret from Wakai.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:57 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Tendrils of smoke rose from Kurona's nostrils as she began sweating. Finally, she startled herself awake and bolted upringht, accidentally bouncing her head off of Tsuyoi's jaw. Slightly hurt, she held her head and brought her feet in close to her body. She was crying, now a little bit more. Her breathing was ragged and frail. Her voice was also shaky. "I-I did it... It's all my fault..." She whimpered, still holding her head.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:06 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya watched still.
"So...whats a video game?"

She looked at the characters and smiled looking at one.
"oh that ones pretty"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Kurona had suddenly sat up and bumped her head into her jaw, it didn't really hurt. If anything, it surprised her. She moved her jaw around a bit, "I guess it didn't." she thought to herself. She looked at Kurona when she began to cry, speaking while she did. She was afraid to ask, so she didn't, deciding to let Kurona calm down first. She sat at the edge of the bed and grabbed her hat, placing it on her head. She looked at Kurona, "Must've been some nightmare if it caused you to suddenly wake up..."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She was petrified with self fear. Kurona buried her head in her knees and let tears fall. "I-It' all my fault... All my fault..."

Erin and Ene played but Ene seemed to be getting the better of Erin. Erin set down his controller after Ene beat him twice. "That's really not cool. You're just spamming buttons."
Ene gave him a cheshire grin. "It works, does it not?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:16 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Kurona awhile before letting out a sigh and went over to her. She then wrapped her arms around her and buried Kurona's head in her chest. She held her in silence, resting her chin on Kurona's forehead. She didn't know what to say, but she knew that she couldn't just leave Kurona as she was.

Shinochi's ears perked up and twitched, then she let out a sigh, "I'm gonna go check up on the kids." She then did a handstand on the couch and jumped backwards, landing on her feet, and began to walk up the stairs.
Wakai nodded and grabbed the empty plate, putting it on the tray with the tea set. She walked into the kitchen and put the tray in the sink, and started to clean everything.
When she got at the top of the stairs, Shinochi headed to Erin's room where she heard the kids. Upon reaching the door, she stood in the door frame, leaning her arm on the door, "Having fun kids?" she said, her ears twitch.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:48 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya was silent through out all the time Ene and Erin were playing. She could have been meditating. That was until Shinochi walked in.

"hm?! Oh hi Shinochi! I think Ene beat Erin."

She got up and went into the closet taking out a baseball.
"oooo a ball!" she tossed it up and caught it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:07 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

He leaned his back against the bed and watched Ene flop backwards onto her futon. Erin looked to Shinochi. "Yeah. We're alright."
Ene looked up at the ceiling. "Erin's not good at his own games."
"Ah shut up. And especially don't tell Nami this is in here." He said, tossing a pillow at her.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:33 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi chuckled, and walked in, sitting on the bed and looking at the tv screen. Her ears twitched, the game was familiar with her, "Hm..this game huh?" she said to herself before fixing her scarf to hide her smile. She looked at Liya, and tilted her head, "Now all you need is a baseball glove." she said before leaning back on her arms.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Erin sighed as Ene sot the pillow back at him. He let it hit the side of his head. His hair flattened with the poof of the pillow. It dropped to the floor and he looked at the tv screen with an unimpressed look. Erin picked up the controller. "Alright, squirt. Let's try this again."
"Alright but I'm kinda not supposed to be on the telly for more than an hour." Ene said, picking up her controller.
"Who told you that?" Erin asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Mum an' Sissy." Ene said.
Erin scoffed. "Tha's coming from the Mother of all Gaming Addicts herself...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:12 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya seemed confused
"Base....ball?" she didn't understand until she looked back into Carter's knowledge and understood.
"ah kay! Yeah! Its a ball!" she grinned

"don't need a glove if you don't throw hard. Hey when is my training gonna begin? Im curious and the keyblade is still so heavy but maybe cuz I don't have that much strength yet."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games