Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:15 am

(((( Just to update everyone, Here is a short summary of the setting, characters/R.P. persons, and what most of them are doing ))))

Setting:

There is a Castle where most of the characters are right now.
There is also a village outside the Castle walls where some characters are now.
The Village is right outside the Castle walls, or near it, im guessing biggrin

Characters/R.P. Persons:

Name: Caerwyn (The_Golden_Sage)
Race: TaruTaru
Class: Blackmage
Other: Has a pet Hippogriff named Fambian
User Image

Name: Alexandra (Torns_BedMate)
Race: (Human?) She has short black hair with red streaks running through it. Her eyes are icy blue. She's relativly tall
Other: Has a 17 hand black horse named Blaze and a hawk (not yet named)
Img not available

Name: not yet chosen (monkpichu1)
Race: not yet chosen
Class: High Priest
Other: Can teleport (to a certian extent) (extent not yet chosen)
Img not available

Name: Blaze (razgriz2)
Nickname: Razgriz or Raz
Race: Angel/Human/Demon? [but not an evil demon][and I dont have any demonic bodey parts just demonic powers such as fire flight and speed.]Class:
Other: Not yet chosen
User Image

Name: Radiago (Marluxias rose)
Race: Human/Fox/Ice Thing
Class: Ice Elemental Melee Fox
Other: Has Ice Gauntlets, an Ice Katana, and can freeze things.
Img not available

Name: Mosa (Rent_Lover)
Race: Elf/Fairy
Class: Archer/ Telekinetic
Other: Invisability, and can walk through walls, and is the last of her race
Img not available

Name: Matt Newman (Tiger3000)
Race: Human?
Class: Brave Knight
Other: Weapon name is Noginata
User Image

Name: Anglus Carinthtanon (Angelus the Chaotic Angel)
Nickname: Angel
Race: Human?
Class: "Melee Offensive" (you need to designate a class name biggrin )
Other: Has two pets, a white Andalusian Stallion named Aeone, and a white Raven named Keirons.
Img not available

(( Thats all the characters for now, more are welcome to come biggrin ))

Current RP Events:

The High Priest (played by monkpichu1) Is anxiously waiting for Caerwyn's arrival at the Castle. The importance of their meeting is unknow so far.

Matt Newman the Knight approaches the Castle and stands outside listening to the noises he hears inside. A moment latter, Mosa the Archer approaches the Castle with bow ready in hand, standing next to Matt and stands ready to strike if nessary.

In a different section of the Castle, Radiago enters the Castle and finds no one in the room. He makes a quick search, no one. He decides to sleep on the ground where it is cumfy.

At the same time Radiago entered the Castle, so did Blaze the half angel half demon. He also could find no one in sight, nor could he hear anything.

Angelus Carinthanon sits atop his white stallion, Aeone, with his white raven, Keirons, perched on his sholder riding to the Castle. He is close, and can see it in the distance as he reaches the top of a hil leaading out of the forest.

Caerwyn and Alexandra are in the nearby village. Alexandra was attacked by the Castle guards, and is injured and so is her horse. Caerwyn just arrived in the village and was seeking out an Inn for the evening when he found Alexandra and is now trying to lend a hand.

It is sunset, darkness will be upon the land soon. And so begins the rebirth of the RP. There are 8 characters, 2 female, and 6 male. More female characters would be good, but we dont NEED them to have a successful RP. biggrin

I feel like a DM in D&D, now it is time for all of us to play the game.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:29 pm

((Hello?))

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:50 pm

Here's my profile :
username: amerikia
name: Yasu
race: half human, half elf
weapons: Yasu was taught achery by her father before she started traveling. When she left one her journey, her father gave her a beautifully carved bow accompianed by some arrows that was way over his budget. Yasu carries it everywhere with it, even if she know it will not be needed. She also carries a few other weapons such as a sword, knife and some shurikens, the star-like discs that ninjas throw.
personality: Yasu is shy, quiet and calm. She enjoys being by herself and exploring nature.
bio: Yasu wonders through forests, not becasue she is lost or homeless, but because she wants to-- the forest is her home and it helps her meditate. When she was a small child, her elven mother was killed by other elves that dissaproved of her marriage to a human, so Yasu was brought up only by her father. She is very calm, quiet and a nature lover. Yasu only kills for justice or defense.
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:52 pm

Yasu sheilds her eyes from the bright light after exiting the wood. Where am I?, thought the young girl. She then sees that she has found a magnificient castle in the clearing. Why would there be a castle in such a remote place? she asks herself even more curious and steps forth to find out...

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:11 am

Yasu looks around for any people. How strange. A castle, yet no people... But then she hears foot steps approaching and raises her walking stick ready to defend herself.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 am

((....Golden Sage? This is where you come in))

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 am

((or at least SOMEBODY needs to come in. How can someone hear footsteps when no one's there???))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:15 am

((...Where IS everyone???? neutral ))

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:16 am

((..... question .....))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:18 am

((((Ok there is something I need to explain, you dont need to have people ONLINE at the time that you post your part of the story. It is helpful, but not not needed, so go ahead and post even if no one is on. biggrin ))))

(((Also, did you read what I posted? My character is not is the woods, or where ever you are, Caerwyn is not in a remote place, hes ini a village outside of the castle next to another character Alexandra. )))

((And why does everyone keep saying that no one is around? It is a village, and castle, they have people in them, and there is noise coming from the castle, and its sunet, almost evening.))

The_Golden_Sage

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:21 am

Yasu lowers her stick after a while. Perhaps I'm spending too much time by myself, she thought. Anyway, its getting dark and I have to sleep somewhere so I suppose this potentially abandoned castle will do.... Yasu walked through the gates observing the architecture. Peculiar...everything seems to be kept in living conditions...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:23 am

The_Golden_Sage
((((Ok there is something I need to explain, you dont need to have people ONLINE at the time that you post your part of the story. It is helpful, but not not needed, so go ahead and post even if no one is on. biggrin ))))

(((Also, did you read what I posted? My character is not is the woods, or where ever you are, Caerwyn is not in a remote place, hes ini a village outside of the castle next to another character Alexandra. )))

((And why does everyone keep saying that no one is around? It is a village, and castle, they have people in them, and there is noise coming from the castle, and its sunet, almost evening.))

((Heh heh. sweatdrop Sorry. I'm just used to the more active rps in Barton Town where people respond quickly so if no one responds right away, you're to asume you're alone. ))

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:30 am

((cross out what I said about the castle being abandoned, its well and alive.)) Yasu sees a man approaching and readies her defense.
"Mylady", he said in a respectful voice, "Are you lost? There's an inn in the villiage if you are planning to spend the night in the village".
"Th-thank you kind sir. You have just attended to my worries", Yasu replied and bowed.
"Ah, the pleasure is mine", the stranger said and walked on to where ever he was going. Yasu began the short journey to the inn and checked out a room where she dropped to sleep exhausted after a long day of walking.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:13 am

The next morning, Yasu had a large civilized breakfast awaiting to her delight and wolfed it down gratefully. Its so nice to have real food every now and then, not just stale bread all the time, she thought. Yasu paid the tamner and left the inn to explore the bustling town. The first place she wanted to see of course was the castle. Yasu knocked on the gate.
"I am come as a friend, not a foe", she announced loudly. The gate opened slightly and the face of a guard appeared.
"And what is it you want?" the man said rudely. Despite his bad manners, Yasu answered respectfully.
"I would like to come in to the castle."
"Well, I'm not stupid you know," At this remark, Yasu gave a loud cough. The man glared at her, but carried on. "What I want to know is what business has a dwarf like you got here?" Yasu fumed for a moment but relaxed.
"If I tell you that, then you'll have to explain to me why someone like you is the castle's guard. I thought that guards had to have a brain at least the size of a walnut." And on they went insulting each other until the guard gave in and agreed for her to pass when she gave him 3 pieces of silver. Stupid, foolish guards. Yasu thought, and entered the castle.

amerikia

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:56 pm

Caerwyn did what he could to help Alexandra and he went on his way. They had promised to try and find eachother within the next few days that they were going to be in the area.

As dawn approached, Caerwyn made his way to the Castle. His mission to speak to the High Priest would now be fullfilled.

As Caerwyn reached the castle gates, he tapped the door with his staff. The door opended and a guard answered.

The guard immediatly rolled his eyes and showed a look of annoyance on his face.

In a very sarcastic tone of voice the guard said,
"What has brought YOU to the castle today Master Dwarf?"

Caerwyn's face twitched twice as his emotions inside instantly stirred at the words of the guard. His grip on his staff titened as he held back his anger and said,
"My name is Caerwyn Taliphnun, BlackMage Aura of the Delorian BLM Mantel, I have been sent to assemble in the presance of the High Priest. Let me pass."

The guard with a somewhat defeated look on his face allowed Caerwyn to enter the gate and made an insulting face as Caerwyn walked by.

Caerwyn stopped knowing what the guard had done. "I saw that..."
Caerwyn then blew slowly out of his mouth, a few tiny red flames flowed down his robes in the air and to the ground. Caerwyn began to walk again as the tiny flames flowed towards the guard. Unknowing to the guard, they set his cloak ablaze. He panicked and danced around trying to put them out. Caerwyn, still walking, turned the corner to accend the stairs with a smile on his face.

Reaching the High Priest, Caerwyn extended out his hand with these words,
"I have arrived with salutations from the Head Masters and Keepers of the Delorian BLM Mantel, they bid you well and have this token of appreciation to give to you. It is an enchanted ring who's ruby will change color when danger approaches, so that you will be better aware of your security in these dark times."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games