Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:59 pm
ahhh that hurt you are so mean you know we always spare why do you hide your true intention  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:59 pm
namine looks at daermon"daermon."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Daermon looked at her innocently and said " What he came at me and I..." Daermon hung his head cuz he knew he wasnt going to win. " Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:03 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Daermon looked at her innocently and said " What he came at me and I..." Daermon hung his head cuz he knew he wasnt going to win. " Sorry..."
"its ok."Namine hugged him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" Good...now what are we going to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:22 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" Good...now what are we going to do?"
"no idea."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:24 pm
you know what namine just let me spare with him for a little bit , i assure you he wont be to hurt smile .... that much twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
you know what namine just let me spare with him for a little bit , i assure you he wont be to hurt smile .... that much twisted
"ummmmm...... why are you asking me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*looks at her and then to D and starts to laugh* rofl man she got you on a short leash you know, you know what il just go ahead and make this interesting*summons a few heartless to battle D* this should serve as a warmup for us kay  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*looks at her and then to D and starts to laugh* rofl man she got you on a short leash you know, you know what il just go ahead and make this interesting*summons a few heartless to battle D* this should serve as a warmup for us kay
stressed Namine hold out herr hand and her keyblade appears.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wow thats interesting *looks at her keyblade* your actually going to fight, *now talking to D* you should be carefull if she is any good you might just find yourself awake by a maniac who is trying to kill you if you break up with her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Daermon glared at Damos." Knock it off!! un summon them!!! You will not insult the one I lo-...I mean care about!!! Now is not the time for this crap!!!"  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:48 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon glared at Damos." Knock it off!! un summon them!!! You will not insult the one I lo-...I mean care about!!! Now is not the time for this crap!!!"
look alright but not until you spare with me and hey we do need a little trianing for the future dont you think, just trying to keep the mood positive ya kow  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wow thats interesting *looks at her keyblade* your actually going to fight, *now talking to D* you should be carefull if she is any good you might just find yourself awake by a maniac who is trying to kill you if you break up with her
"stop it!"Namine goes and attacks damos.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"stop it!"Namine goes and attacks damos.
hey sorry just kidding im just trying to get you to be more out there with your love sweatdrop unlike me and my family sad anyways lets just go and look for leon he is in the realm of dawn waiting for us  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games