Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Post your Piceroo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:17 pm
punkarama
JoNxFoNz
JoNxFoNz
whaaaa??? it hurts you??? how?? and im sorry if it does..so so very sorry i dont like hurting people >.< and my name is Jon or Jonathan or w/e you wanna call me but "new dude" i dont think i like that one much XD
ooo and btw nice pics

I warn you that my explanation will be offensive, and I'm willing to just keep it to myself ... but if you really want to know than I'll tell you.

umm okey...tell me anyways >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:40 pm
Hello new dude. There's a new people announcement thingy  

primaI
Captain

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Tommy the Cat
Hello new dude. There's a new people announcement thingy

do you mean the welcome topic???  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:31 pm
JoNxFoNz
punkarama
JoNxFoNz
JoNxFoNz
whaaaa??? it hurts you??? how?? and im sorry if it does..so so very sorry i dont like hurting people >.< and my name is Jon or Jonathan or w/e you wanna call me but "new dude" i dont think i like that one much XD
ooo and btw nice pics

I warn you that my explanation will be offensive, and I'm willing to just keep it to myself ... but if you really want to know than I'll tell you.

It smells of highschool angst and poserness, sum 41 gonk , you look like this guy I used to know that tries way to hard to get people to know him, waaaaaaaaay too much s**t ... it hurst my eyes!  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:06 am
Oh my god, where do these people come from?

And no, unfortunatly I didn't get that car, but I might just be getting a Mitzubishi FTO in the not too distant future...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:20 pm
punkarama
JoNxFoNz
punkarama
JoNxFoNz
JoNxFoNz
ooo and btw nice pics

It smells of highschool angst and poserness, sum 41 gonk , you look like this guy I used to know that tries way to hard to get people to know him, waaaaaaaaay too much s**t ... it hurst my eyes!

ummm..ok sorry about that, i just like adding stuff to my profile, plus i am in highschool so that might explain the highschool-ness of it >_< and i dont really like sum 41 that much i just like that song...but i value your opinion so thanks ^_^  

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 pm
Fair enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:21 pm
God.

To the new guy... You are 16 and you type like you are a 12 year old.

I hate how my panties get all in a twist over stupid s**t like that...

Any volunteers wanna help me with the untwisting of these things? ;D

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 pm
Anyway...here's a couple of pics of me during my Eurotrip...

I mostly took pictures of art and architecture because I'm not the kind of girl that is all like "OMG LOL I WANT A CUTE PIC IN FRONT OF...EVERYTHING" Jesus christ. There were girls like that on our trip and I wanted to strangle them. I'm surprised they didn't want a "group pic" in front of the slew of hobos around Italy.

User Image

Here I am with my new coat that I bought in Paris. I bought it because it made me feel slightly S.S. and I took delight in feeling like I was an enemy among the French.
User Image

Here I am chugging a bottle of cheapass wine on a gondola in Venice. Ahoy!

User Image

They had some sweet masks for Carnivale in Venice...but all the masks were crazy overpriced for something I could EASILY make for myself if I wasn't so lazy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:34 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
God.

To the new guy... You are 16 and you type like you are a 12 year old.

I hate how my panties get all in a twist over stupid s**t like that...

Any volunteers wanna help me with the untwisting of these things? ;D

ummmmm.....thanks?  

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:10 pm
Blah sorry. I was in a bad mood. I shouldn't judge folk right off the bat just because of my neurotic tendancies concerning the way people articulate themselves.

My bad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 am
I would so bang dangah a on a gondala  

punkarama
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:31 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
Blah sorry. I was in a bad mood. I shouldn't judge folk right off the bat just because of my neurotic tendancies concerning the way people articulate themselves.

My bad.

its ok, im used to people judging me before they even get to know, it happens to me all the time so yeah, its ok ^_^  

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:32 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lmao, nice >_<  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces