Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak sighed as he tightened his grip slightly on Berry to get her to stop and Pulled out the tranq Darts. " Now what I want you to do...Is kill Naota..." The Demon Drarak said as he pointed his sword towards Naota. " Now you have to choose...Your love or your friend....And Berry...Dont try to tell him anything to sway his decision.

(( sorry It took me so long guys...Parents keep bugging me and I have about thirtyy other things to do...I Log off for a while woth out a word...The it was becaus of my parents))

"Can you...............stop squeezeing.............. my neck? Please. i............. can't ..............really ................. breath."

((its ok))

"Oh Im sorry dear...Am i hurting you?" Drarak squeezed tighter before he released the grip slightly so she wouldnt choke. " So Bixyll..Get to it" Demon Drarak LAughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:06 pm
bixyll choose berry hurry  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:06 pm
bixyll stood there he pulled out his blade "sorry noata" bixyll dashed at noata then dissappeared and smashed daraks hand the one holding berry bixyll grabbed on to berry they dissaperead to another world  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:14 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll stood there he pulled out his blade "sorry noata" bixyll dashed at noata then dissappeared and smashed daraks hand the one holding berry bixyll grabbed on to berry they dissaperead to another world
"bixyll, im sarcred."Berry wraps her arms around him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:15 pm
" its okay " bixyll put his amraorund berry too " but, i left noata there i have to get him"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:18 pm
*spits out some blood* so why are you just standing the finish me off you pig  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:18 pm
Drark sighed behind Bixyll and Berry as he put his sword through Bixyll. " The ignorance of youth...tsk tsk." He pushed Berry back and Twisted and lifted the sword with Bixyll on it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:23 pm
"Bixyll!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:24 pm
*gets up kinda slow* uhhh ahaha come on drarak fight with your fists com e on you sissy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:27 pm
"Walks in and sits down at a deck"So what the hell are we doing people?  

Dark da thief

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin
Drark sighed behind Bixyll and Berry as he put his sword through Bixyll. " The ignorance of youth...tsk tsk." He pushed Berry back and Twisted and lifted the sword with Bixyll on it

" ugghhhhhh" bixyll screamed in pain as the blade peirced his body and the blood covered his clothes bixyll disappeared off the blade and landed on the ground bixyyl grabbed berry and they dissapeared to another place he fell onto the ground  
Drarak looked back at Naota, who had some how followed him and said " Your just mad cuz I took over your friends body and have pretty much eliminated your only chance for survival... Such a lovely day  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:31 pm
shut up *mark on neck starts to glow red and spreads along body and in weird voice* hehe drarak did i miss the fun yet or did you save some for me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

" ugghhhhhh" bixyll screamed in pain as the blade peirced his body and the blood covered his clothes bixyll disappeared off the blade and landed on the ground bixyyl grabbed berry and they dissapeared to another place he fell onto the ground
"bixyll. no you can't die. i won't let you."Berry crys and kisses him on the lips.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:33 pm
Drarak grabbed Naota and followed Bixyll and Berry again. " You cant beat me...Only Draraks human form was we-" Demon Drarak Dropped to his knees and screamed as the real Drarak fought for control. Drarak cast a spell on Bixyll and Bixylls wound healed. " lIsten you guys....I dont have much timew.....He is strong...You must...kill me...Its the only way to destroy him...." He held out his sword" Hurry and.....Im sorry everyone"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games