Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:08 pm
Aoki sat down. She knew it would do her no good if she left her spot, but it was also hard not being able to do anything. Golden glowing butterflies fluttered down the halls, much like a tracking device.

The bruenette sat there, in silence, before a man ran up to her, greeting her in a very unformal manner. Instinctively jumping back into a crouching position, Aoki made a dagger appear in her outsretched arm, placing it infront of her defensively. "Hello, Shounen-san," She said quietly. "What are you doing down here?"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:09 pm
Hurtley grinned at her and began to get excited.

A young gurl! She's a kid, just like me! I had no idea that these two were so young... Finally someone to play with!

"Hee, you greet me so politely, you're so mature for your age! Are you lost down here?" He asked. "It's a bit of a maze so you may be lost for some time."

He didn't let her reply.

"I'm Hurtley!"

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:15 pm
[Hurtley's profile has been added under "other characters" so that everybody, in particular, Tsubasa, can get a good idea of what he looks like and all that.]  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:15 pm
The town looked absolutely beautiful. Early blooming Cherry blossoms were beginning to show signs of budding, soon the flowers would burst open in a show of wonderfully soft and luscious pink petals.

How could that be?....

Yue pondered this for a few seconds. Anything was possible, and well. His face, he had his face his hair his eyes. That was one thing about being immortal, you're memory did not fade as easily from age. Things could remain vivid for decades at a time.

She turned, her hands tucked into her huge sleeves, clasped together in front of her, the fabric gathering in graceful little folds. She had to physically control herself, telling her not to walk closer to touch his face for a moment, his hair, examine his eyes and chin. It couldnt possibly be anyone else.

"I Don't know how it's possible. All I know if that you look just like him... His eyes, his hair, his face; chin, eyes, mouth."

Yue's mouth formed a weak smile. The day was young yet and the town was just starting to bustle with life. Perhaps the marketplace would jog his memory.

Bizarre-love-triange

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:41 pm
[I'm going to be honest with you guys, Rathers and ships, I have no idea what you're talking about. Is Haru coming back not remembering his past and Yue's trying to help him remember by relating him to the old Haru, the way he used to be, or something? Or is this new Haru that has just returned even the real Haru, or some other guy? I'm very confused, here.]  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:38 pm
((It's the same Haru you know and love ((sorta)) Since I am in denial and lack the memory of my past right now, I disbelieve that I was the Haru of the Immortal Thieves Guild. Ships is simply showing some past memories to the best of my knowledge playing around with the fact that I believe I am not Haru.... Sorry for the confusion... You were right, Yue is just showing my past to me so that I can remember what happened.))  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:57 am
[[ Yosh, sorry if there was any confusion Edaniel sweatdrop , i hope that you don't mind I'm just pulling some things that would have been insignificant out of the air.]]

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:12 am
[I don't mind, I just wanted to understand what was going on. Thanks for explaining.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:12 am
Haru didn't say anything. He didn't know exactally what to say. He tried to think of something but he couldn't. Despite his anger towards the people in the guild, he always hesitated before he attacked. He felt something. Maybe fear, maybe it was a bad memory. Haru was stubborn enough to deny the very past that was the truth. He couldn't accept it as his own and constantly pushed away from it. "What you say could just be lies. I do not know how I can trust anyone. There is no one at all I can believe in. My world is blurred and it is unable to seek out the truth." Haru said. "Even if I was this person you speak of, he is dead to the world and only I exist in his stead." Haru said almost trying to assure himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:29 pm
Yue simply nodded at him. If his memories were to flood back perhaps some semblance of the old Haru would return, though of coarse nothing would be the same. It's impossible to achieve such as whimsical dream.

"Of coarse, well come enjoy the marketplace with me then."

Yue turned around and began to look at the wares on the many tables. She was actually looking for some moonstones today and so she immediately was drawn to tables full of silver and jewelry. She shotted only a few of the stones, amongst what seemed a ton of jade and gold. The stones she looked at were set in silver, a circlet and anklet.

The designs were exquisite and it was obviously worth a lot though it was thrown down on the table, something unwatched. Moonstones were not in demand and so the clerk would be watching his other more desirable wares.

Yue easily slipped them into the long sleeves of her kimono, making it look like she was simply putting them down before moving on to a new stand.

Bizarre-love-triange

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:34 pm
Aoki stood upright, knife dissapearing. The boy didn't seem hostile or a possible threat, or so it seemed for now. The 'Hee' was so childish for someone around her age, Aoki couldn't help but smile. Glancing around, she relized from under a huge bog, they could possibly be lost for a while. Even though it was an odd meeting spot, it was an ordinary greeting, and an ordinary person. It was exactly what Aoki had been looking for.

'I think I forgot what real people are like... Neither Shin-chan or Koh was this unrestrained around me. Ever.'

Aoki smilled brightly. "I'm Aoki, Hurtly-san!"

It took her a while to remember her present situation. "Oh! Lost! Oh no. My Onee-san will find me if I stay here, Hurtly-san. Then, after that, Onee-san and I will go and accomplish a tast designated to us by Leader-sama!" She said, trying not to give out to much information to someone she had just met, possibly a spy. "So even if it takes a whole three days, I wait for Onee-san!"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:59 pm
Haru's eyes were much more trained then he thought, he knew the technique of what she was doing when she was around the moonstones and he reached out to grab her kimono. "Do you think I'm blind enough to not realize what you did?" Haru asked very silently. "You are going to return them now right or do I have to cause a commotion?" Haru said to her. His eyes were very concerned but he couldn't help but know the feeling of stealing before. He felt his body pulse with a heated sensation as if he yerned for a battle. He began seeing things he didn't understand and he repelled them away.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:12 pm
Yue's eyebrows rose in mock surprise.

"Well if it bothers you that much I can pay for them"

Yue pulled the appropriate money out of her coin purse and tossed it down onto the table she took them from. She hoped that her stealing would arouse in him some image from the marketplace. Judging by the moment of shock on his face, she had been succesful. Though she wasn't very confident in this because it had been such a flitting gesture.

"Theres no need to make a commotion. Did you need anything, or would you just like to join me for lunch?"

Yue didn't make the suggestion that he went of to be a slave to his own vices down in the town, she assumed that if this was his intention he would go off without much of a word though she hoped to keep him in conversation for a while longer.

she paused for a moment again before speaking,

"So, tell me about this life of yours, back in the large city full of those who too know you."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:15 am
((Just saw that the character I'm following is going on hiatus...I'll just...turn around now))

Taketo soon realized Tomoyo was moving a little quicker than he was and easily moved out of his vision range. He came to a halt on a tree branch feeling his heart throbbing. He peered into the distance hoping to find a darkened image of the fellow thief, but found nothing but more foliage. His breath became slow and heavy as if he had became truly exhausted. In actuality, he felt distraught and contended that he was bested yet again by another. He slammed his fist against the base of the tree in frustration, but nonetheless withdrew from his position and back to the theatre, where nothing but defeat and more rest awaited him.

That's it...this is the last time I ever get bested in speed again. It is becoming unbearable to watch everyone surpassing me at my best skill. It's time to get back to training...in the one place I thought I could never return.

Taketo shifted his weight backward so he could flip his feet against a tree branch ahead of him. He was able to propel himself toward his intended direction, and glide effectively across the canopy. He shirlled with anxiety as he closed in on his intended destination. He flipped from the outskirts of the forest and smoothly landed on a nice clearing, big enough to become his training ground. Taketo took in a deep breath, and closed his eyes.

"Aw...the memories...all fading. I'd best get to training though, I will not be outskilled again."

Taketo rushed out of his intense dilemna and into his usual seriousness, staring deeply toward the empty area, blanketed with the sun. He slowly slit his eyes closed and took in a deep breath. He stretched his limbs and did some light sword before returning his stance, lowering his hand toward his sword. His eyes suddenly shot open, continuing to glare at the open space. He darted and sliced the air with lightning speed.

"Not fast enough..."

He went back to his original position and mimicked his movements before, becoming a little faster. He then decided to test his agility after a couple more sword draws. He sheathed his sword and looked around him to see what would be an ideal training condition for this skill. He cursed under his breath out of frustration.

"This would be a lot easier if I had an opponent..."

Taketo kept practicing his sword forms to try and regain his mind and delve into some intense training, but he continued with no avail. He did some minor weight training and build some log wieghts to put on his back to fake the illusion of more gravity. He was slowly beginning to break a sweat, but he continued with the same momentum as he started with.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:06 pm
"You're lost down here?" Hurtley said, ing his head, as if suprised, and then nodded a grinned "Oh, yes, it's a great big maze down here! no way out, only deeper and deeper in!"

He walked up beside her, taking notice of the dagger, which she'd previously been weidling against him, how very interesting that a young woman dressed in such finery, with such manners would be cut of the magic-user cloth. Rash enough to use steel as a defence.

"I saw a woman just go by, tall and slender, dressed with a matching boa, long silvery hair. Is this your onee?"

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff