Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:17 pm
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
it was fine. I am in junoir airforce ROTC class and today was uniform day and guess what it raind and airforce hats don't really protect you from the rain.

what base?

no base just a semi private highschool

hum...ROTC, eh?...... sweatdrop i could never join the military....

I can't do anyfighting in the military though do to heard problems but I can do a desk job

hum...hearing problems?..........well it's better than fighting.....i'd be scared shitless if a Muslim fanatic was firing at me with an AK-47 and a rocket launcher shouting: Jihad Jihad Kill the infidel!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:19 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
it was fine. I am in junoir airforce ROTC class and today was uniform day and guess what it raind and airforce hats don't really protect you from the rain.

what base?

no base just a semi private highschool

hum...ROTC, eh?...... sweatdrop i could never join the military....

I can't do anyfighting in the military though do to heard problems but I can do a desk job

woops typo i ment heart problems man can one letter really mess things up
hum...hearing problems?..........well it's better than fighting.....i'd be scared shitless if a Muslim fanatic was firing at me with an AK-47 and a rocket launcher shouting: Jihad Jihad Kill the infidel!!!!

Soda-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:34 pm
got meself a cigarette my friends.....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:37 pm
DOES ANYONE HAVE FOX EARS I CAN BUY FROM?????!!!!  

Kira-Yamato-san

Soda-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:39 pm
yeah but what u gave up the straw hat and now we look more alike except I am cooler looking  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:40 pm
RaiuWorren
yeah but what u gave up the straw hat and now we look more alike except I am cooler looking

i took it off....i'm not poor..... sweatdrop and keep trying....*cough* Matrix-copier*cough*  

Kira-Yamato-san

Soda-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:42 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren

i took it off....i'm not poor..... sweatdrop and keep trying....*cough* Matrix-copier*cough*

if i wanted to be a matrix copier i would have shades wich I don't not to mention other people wear trencoats too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:44 pm
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren

if i wanted to be a matrix copier i would have shades wich I don't not to mention other people wear trencoats too.

nvm....*sighs*  

Kira-Yamato-san

Soda-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:46 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren

nvm....*sighs*

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:49 pm
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren

nvm....*sighs*

mrgreen

.....*sighs* and walks off..........impossible to have a decent.......*sighs again and disspeers into his computer portal*  

Kira-Yamato-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:49 pm
*walks into room* Are we getting along in here? I heard something about
"kill the infidel"....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:50 pm
What infidel?  

Soda-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:52 pm
RheaFaery
*walks into room* Are we getting along in here? I heard something about
"kill the infidel"....

*mumbling can be heard from the portal*

bloody muslim fanatics can't place their heads strait......dumb religion don't help in the middle-east.....bush can't mind his buisness.........bloody earthquake woke me up few days ago.....school crap.........annoying disrespectfull people............*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:54 pm
*adjusts his bowtie, promptly nicked off a passing salesman; grabs a banana off an old lady's lunch and speaks into it*

Welcome back to "This Wild Planet", tonight on "This Wild Planet" we witness the males in another epic battle for heirarchy. What purpose does this serve?, you're asking. Previously, as lesser lifeforms swimming in the primordial ooze of the social ladder, it would have been for being picked first in dodge ball. As the years went on, being amongst those who were the object of long sighs from those of the opposite sex. But tonight... alas... tonight it's for "Who's More Smashing?"

Darwin is rolling in his grave - presumably laughing.  

Rafe Mercurio

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:13 pm
*laughs hysterically at Red's commentary* That was very very funny..... Haven't heard anything that funny...in well...ever...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games