Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Kamile.Haenir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:29 pm
'Kay...I think I get it...a little...

WHo is Jesus?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:41 pm
eek

Never heard that one before...

EVERYONE knows JEsus!

Okay, listen up.

A lot of people believe different things about Jesus. He was a religious guy; he has his own religion--Christianity--and branches of it. Catholicism, what I guess I am, is one of them. The Christians believe what he said, that he was--is--the son of God.

(we believe in only one God, our creator, basically the immortal all-powerful man who created everything.)

Jesus was like a chosen from your world; he was a mortal reincarnation of God, very powerful (he could heal people by just touching them or saying something to them, and raise the dead) and very GOOD overall. He was sinless (at least I've been told, I think he committed ONE sin...not sure.) as was his mother, (both of them were virgins, the epitome of purity I guess).

But they executed him, even with all his power. You see, a lot of Christians believe that the only way to heaven and God is through Jesus, but we didn't know about him until 2000 years ago (our year system is based off of his birth, THAT'S how important he is.) So all the people that died before he came stayed in purgatory. But he wanted us to be with his Father, so he and God decided to be rid of sin once and for all (metaphorically.) Jesus was told before he was even born when he would die and how, and he did it all anyway.

See, the people back then believed in God, but were very strict, and they thought he was a heretic. And the king of the country or ruler or whatever saw him as a threat to the empire, so they arrested him for treason and heresy (being not-religious) and killed him. Pretty evilly too. People had very sick minds back then.

But he rose from the dead and walked right out of his tomb and told everyone to do as he told them before he rose up to heaven, right before their eyes. It's a pretty cool story.

THAT'S who Jesus is.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:51 pm
Kirby, you might want to chill. Religion seems to get you in trouble alot.
So keep it to a minimum...

Even with your mules.. the whole acting like you are them is weird.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:00 pm
Well, it's true if you're a Catholic.

And I'm not them, they are them. I'm just cosplaying. I think.

Is that the word?  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Well, I am Christain.

Just, be careful alright?

Again, you are a Mod.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:26 pm
*Decides to plead the fifth on the above conversation*  

Reese_Roper

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Tak-Jak
Well, I am Christain.

Again, you are a Mod.
Tak speaks wisdom. All of you should listen to her, not just Kirby. But, Kirby too.

I'm a Christian too, actually.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:45 pm
Spastic waffles
Tak-Jak
Well, I am Christain.

Again, you are a Mod.
Tak speaks wisdom. All of you should listen to her, not just Kirby. But, Kirby too.

I'm a Christian too, actually.

Me too. 3nodding  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:06 pm
Thanks for the advice.

Actually, I completely forgot what I was doing.

One of those times where my memory either blanks out or some bug sucks out that part of my brain.

X.x

So, sorry.

But I like them.

>.<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:41 pm
im half christian and half jewish so i only believe that jesus was alive for like half that time and he only did half the cool stuf, and only half of him got resurected.

i'de like to go a quarter agnostic but i cant decide which religion to take away from.

you know i wouldnt mind being a pastatarian either ( the church of the flying speghetti monster)( best religion ever! )(you get to dress up as a pirate while teaching it) ( and the flying spaghetti monster that created existance becomes more and more vengful as the number of pirates decreases ) ( and im pretty sure they fit a midget in there some where, though im not sure how)  

NovaKing

Ares Streiste

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:50 am
NovaKing

you know i wouldnt mind being a pastatarian either ( the church of the flying speghetti monster)( best religion ever! )(you get to dress up as a pirate while teaching it) ( and the flying spaghetti monster that created existance becomes more and more vengful as the number of pirates decreases ) ( and im pretty sure they fit a midget in there some where, though im not sure how)

though I am slightly confused about what you said first, that is hilarious! rofl Pastatarians? And they're not just high all the time or anything? I'll look this up.

EDIT: either they don't believe in the internet, or they don't exist (that or google hasn't heard of them...) Amusing though
biggrin

EDIT#2: OH DEAR LORD you weren'tkidding...these people are serious...And it's pastaFarians, by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:24 pm
The pastafarians are my absolute favorite people EVER.

Seriously. I have a friend who is one. She's great, especially when we have speghetti for lunch at school. xd  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:34 pm
Umm... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:37 pm
I'm agnostic. ninja  

Diligo Folium

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:44 pm
I'm Christian...

but pastafarian sounds like fun...

I like pirates....  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games