Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:49 am

Damn, you figured my rant out. :XP: Well, yeah, she was, but still, she's so tinyyyy! xd Although the T-Virus would make her powerful enough. And yes. Wesker would give Nemesis the hardest thrust punch to the groin ever seen on planet Earth. twisted
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:56 am

Canas Renvall
Damn, you figured my rant out. :XP: Well, yeah, she was, but still, she's so tinyyyy! xd Although the T-Virus would make her powerful enough. And yes. Wesker would give Nemesis the hardest thrust punch to the groin ever seen on planet Earth. twisted

Would that hurt? I mean... Does nemesis have anything down there?
I mean, for the tyrants, it seems, the package just kind of got enveloped in flesh and compressed, leaving them with a permanent boner and no way to get to it. Just look at the Tyrant in Code Veronica to see what I mean.
Except Thanatos, his package was free enough to require a speedo. But that's probably cause he's black. xd

And since Nemesis was derived from the T-103, of RE2, I doubt he has family jewels left... Or at least that he'd feel them... Sad...

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:49 am

Poor guy, he'll never get to make Nemesis-French Nemmites. I knew those French were always crazy! I knew it, creating one ugly mofo like that! >_>; ...Nemesis-French Nemmites... xd
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:35 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

Except Thanatos, his package was free enough to require a speedo.
I just thought Greg was a uber-pervert. xd

Das Jabberwockie

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:34 pm

MM-212 Beta
Xenomina
Canas Renvall
Ah, right. Well, I haven't exactly played RE3 yet... sweatdrop

Neither have I, still working on Code Veronica X. Nosferatu was fun to fight. XD And that cry he makes is pretty.....it's creepy and cool all at once. *nods*
Thats a shame you both haven't played RE3 before, your missing out on the best story in the series, IMO.

HOMFG, yes... o.o; Ahem, sorry. Yes, you're absolutely right, MM. I think RE3 has one of the best storylines. As far as intricacy goes. But for me, every Resident Evil Storyline has their own certain aspect, but indeed, Nemesis was by far, one of the most in depth and most fun for me. I still get the shivers of excitement when I walk through the streets and you suddenly hear a civillian being eaten alive. o.o
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:39 pm

*thinking in terms of VG movies* So I heard that the Silent Hill movie is pretty accurate for a video game based movie and is enjoyed by many of the SH fans. ninja w00t w00t.

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:53 pm

Uenna
*thinking in terms of VG movies* So I heard that the Silent Hill movie is pretty accurate for a video game based movie and is enjoyed by many of the SH fans. ninja w00t w00t.
I heard both sides of the movie, I dislike the Silent Hill series, but the movie looks pretty good.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 pm

I wanna see the movie, though I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of playing the games. Kinda like RE: CVX or RE3. My GameStop and EB Games need to REstock! :XP:

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 am

Nope. Silent Hill movie is nowhere near accurate to the game. It just had a good independent storyline, freaky a** effects and a lot of familiar things. Including the music. They should have brought in the music from RE games into the movies.
Either way, the movie was sick.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:38 am

Biohazard EXTREME
They should have brought in the music from RE games into the movies.
In Silent Hill? NEVER!!!

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:45 am

MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
In Silent Hill? NEVER!!!

What? No, I mean they should have taken the music from RE and put it into the RE movies. At least some of it.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:15 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
In Silent Hill? NEVER!!!

What? No, I mean they should have taken the music from RE and put it into the RE movies. At least some of it.
Ohh yea, caught me off guard. sweatdrop I was thinking the same thing. Some of the music in the first one sounded bit Resident Evilish.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:45 pm

Ah, well, I'm seeing it this Saturday coming. xP I don't know, I just keep hearing that "if you haven't seen/played the series, you'll probably think it's crappy." and stuff like that. *shrug*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:19 pm

I'm tired of the movies that are based on games...
I'm ready for some good fictional survival-horror esque World War movies or original concepts that aren't named after a videogame or based on a book (and usually end up being a dissapointment, however I heard Silent Hill would be worth seeing.)
I need a decent Horror fix that doesn't attract n00bish fanbases! But n00bs flock to just about anything... crying

Speaking of the SH movie, I hear that *SPOILER* the person that they CGI'd as Pyramid Head is the butch cop-lady's actress.

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:36 am

Das, Where did you get that pic of Krauser in your sig, and where can I find the original?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games