Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"At some people have that...."Angel started to get pretty down. "I dont have to much freedom....."
"Angel, you have as much freedom as you believe you do."
"But...I never am allowed to come out here at all...I get attacked and it is scary....." Angel begins to shiver a bit.
"That's why I'm here. To protect you."
"I know but it is still my fault that your wife is dead....I really should die...."Angel let go of Spawn and fell down into the water and made a splash in the water.
"ANGEL!!!" He flies down and grabs her out of the water.
Angel is knocked out when she picks her out of the water. She is still alive but she is cold to the touch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"But...I never am allowed to come out here at all...I get attacked and it is scary....." Angel begins to shiver a bit.
"I know but it is still my fault that your wife is dead....I really should die...."Angel let go of Spawn and fell down into the water and made a splash in the water.
Angel is knocked out when she picks her out of the water. She is still alive but he is cold to the touch.
"Angel come on..... Wake up!!!!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Angel is knocked out when she picks her out of the water. She is still alive but he is cold to the touch.
Angel slowly wakes up and looks at him weakly" Why did you save me for? After all the pain I have caused you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:24 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Angel slowly wakes up and looks at him weakly" Why did you save me for? After all the pain I have caused you...."
"I told you....... I will always protect you....... No matter what......."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:37 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"But still....." Angel sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I will never let anything hurt you."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"But how do I really know that for a fact....." Angel sighed greatly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:54 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Because I'll always be here to protect you."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Thank you Spawn...."Angel passed out after saying that to him. She was tried from the whole experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:38 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"Thank you Spawn...."Angel passed out after saying that to him. She was tried from the whole experience.
"You're welcome." He takes her back to the church and lies her down next to the fire.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:39 am
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"You're welcome." He takes her back to the church and lies her down next to the fire.
wet clothes started to make a puddle where he had layed her down at. "Spawn, I cant move still...."Angel said in a worried tone." What if I cant move anyone due to how I feel in the water?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 am
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
wet clothes started to make a puddle where he had layed her down at. "Spawn, I cant move still...."Angel said in a worried tone." What if I cant move anyone due to how I feel in the water?"
"Don't worry. We'll get you dried off and then you'll feel better."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I hope so Spawn..."Angel said while still in the wet puddle she made from being wet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:30 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
"I hope so Spawn..."Angel said while still in the wet puddle she made from being wet.
Spawn builds the fire bigger so she can warm up faster.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Carrot-Copper
Hime Xiao Qiao
Spawn builds the fire bigger so she can warm up faster.
Angel looks at Spawn "I dont like being in this puddle....and how long does it take for someone to warm up?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff