Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Greg did a soft smile, "It could be," he replied as he started to get up, "Or it just might be something that you never know that really isn't there." Greg then made a dark portal. "C'mon, lets get out of here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:47 pm
Ai nodded and gently got up and walked along side him.

Xia saw the dark portal near where she was sitting. "Aw, so they did find they're way out.. Nice.." she said with a smile, getting excited to be reunited with her Somebody. But what's to happen if they do reunite? Could they possibly coexist with eachother. Greg and Xeggr seemed to, so it seemed possible.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:07 pm
Greg then disappeared while Ai continued to walk out.

Greg appeared behind Xeggr with no word at all, his staff appeared in his hands, and attepted to strike. Xeggr then opened his eyes from the sound movment of the staff and faded away from the strike. Greg turned and got smaked across the cheek by Xeggr's staff. Greg fell in pain, but got up with a bruised left cheek.
Xeggr: "You thought you could sneak up on me?"
Greg: "Heh, you thought you could get rid of me just like that?"
Xeggr: "I was planning on it, but I forgot that you still have that Twilight power."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:13 pm
((Back!! XD))

Xia stared as suddenly the two got into a fight. "What's up with you two?" she asked but then turned when she heard a soft tap on the ground indication someone else was there. She turned and stared wide-eyed as Ai stood in front of her.

"Hello, you must be my Nobody. My name's Ai." she said with a smile and walked over to her and extended her hand.

Xia slowly shook it but was still gaping at the fact that her Somebody was so elegent and lady-like and though Xia was in appearance she wasn't in attitude, most of the time. Ai looked over to see Xeggr and Greg fighting. "Wait Greg, isn't that your Nobody?" she said, staring at them both as Xia slowly got up and stood next to her.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:26 pm
After a short fast movement of slashing they both stopped and glared over at each other.
Greg: "We told each other this withn our dreams."
Xeggr: "We said that we would test each other to see on who's the strongest, but it seems that I'M stronger."
Greg: "Oh really? At least I didn't get passed out and got cared by someone who you pretty much despise."
Xeggr: "Whoever said I despised you? I just hate it when someone like that does stuff like that."
They both then dashed again with fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:28 pm
Xia kept on staring wide-eyed at everything and Ai just sighed. "Boys will be boys." she said and calmly sat down and watched, curious about the battle. She reached her hand out and got Xia to sit down right next to her.  

The Sphinxyness

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:32 pm
((I have to go.. But I'll be on tomorrow!! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:11 pm
Telports away to the outside.  

Landon5

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:33 pm
((Bumpers!! I posted!! @Landon sorry if there's no one for you to RP with.. I'm in another dimension and stuff and I'm not sure where the other people went.. I could bring in my keyblade wielder Destiny for some fun though if you want or anything..^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:37 pm
Greg and Xeggr instantly stopped. "Boys will be boys?" Greg replied. "I'm not like any other guy out there and god forbid hope that I don't."
Xeggr just stabbed his staff and leaned against it with his arm on top. "And as for that comment, I don't give a damn. May we contiue?"
Greg: "Nah, I'm good. You win." He then started to walk over to Ai.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:50 pm
((brb I have to go eat dinner but I'll be back on for bit.. I'm kind of restricted on internet time because of school and all but I'll be sure to get back and stuff.. ^.^))

Ai calmly sat down and looked over at Xia who was still a bit confused. "Of course you're not the same as the others. I've never met any other boy that was able to control darkness and light." Ai said with a soft smile as she looked at Greg as he came towards her.

Xia stared, man these two were just as different as her and her Somebody... It was a bit awkward, but she was happy that they all found eachother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:56 pm
Greg smiled back at her and sat next to Ai with his knees up and each of his elbows were on hanging on his knee caps. He then took a deep sigh and looked over at Ai. "Where have you been?" He asked softly.

Xeggr stabbed his staff deeper, so the bottom part was in the ground, and he sat and leaned agains it with his head up and his eyes closed. "The hel do we do now?"  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:00 pm
"Not sure." replied Xia to Xeggr, "We've found our Somebodies and how we exist with eachother is beyond me, and we're in a world we've never been to. We could go exploring."

Ai looked over to Greg. "I'm not sure really.. When I was attacked and my heart taken I was thrown into a strange world. I want to say it was the dark realm but I became unconcious for what seemed eternity until Xia came here." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:05 pm
"I guess..." Xeggr said sounding bored as his staff disappeared. He then fell back with a portal appearing on the ground and his upper body fell through. The other portal appeared by the empty seat by Xia. Xeggr looked over at her. "This feels a little weird..."

"At least you're alright. That's all that matters to me." Greg answered with a smile. "Man I missed you..."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:07 pm
((I have to go, but I'll be on tomorrow k!! ^^))

Xia grinned, "A bit weird, but I've seen loads of weird things so I think I can get used to this.."

Ai grinned and leaned slightly against Greg. "Me too.." she said softly.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff