Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll snuck it behind her and kept to the shawdows
purrl walked in and looked arround
william walked up a pontied a pistol at purr; " you are tresspassing ;eave this arrea at once!"
"really? i didn't know. i thought i would be sort welcome here becuase my entire clan was killed......"purrl looked at william
william william squezzed the trigger annd bixyll appeared in forn of purrl taking the bullet to the chest " damnit william.... who could she of harmed"
william: Bixyll what are you doing here!? theyll kill you on sight!
bixyll: quite down..... hows everything going wwith viktor
william: hes been over at the other mansion and left me in charge
bixyll" when is he coming back?
william: probablly a month or so there houses leader was just murdered hes trying to keep the peace...
bixyl laughed
purrl looked at bixyll.

william: you guys cant stay here.... not everyone hates viktor......
bixyl: we just need some suplies and well be on our way..." bixyll tossed the mp5 on the ground ".... its fried"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
william walked up a pontied a pistol at purr; " you are tresspassing ;eave this arrea at once!"
"really? i didn't know. i thought i would be sort welcome here becuase my entire clan was killed......"purrl looked at william
william william squezzed the trigger annd bixyll appeared in forn of purrl taking the bullet to the chest " damnit william.... who could she of harmed"
william: probablly a month or so there houses leader was just murdered hes trying to keep the peace...
bixyl laughed
purrl looked at bixyll.

bixyl: we just need some suplies and well be on our way..." bixyll tossed the mp5 on the ground ".... its fried"
purrl looked at bixyll then william"what clan leader was mundered?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl laughed
purrl looked at bixyll.

his name was kraven..... he had it coming to him he was very decenteful.... lets go to the wepronry room" bixyll walked off  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:16 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl laughed
purrl looked at bixyll.

his name was kraven..... he had it coming to him he was very decenteful.... lets go to the wepronry room" bixyll walked off
"ok."purrl followed him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl laughed
purrl looked at bixyll.

"ok."purrl followed him

bixyll went up to a door with a keypad on hwe hit some numbers and the door opened and there were rack and rack of gun gernade swords knifes any weapon you could think of bixyll looked over at purrl " pick anything you like...." bixyll picked out 2 mp5s 2 pistols one m16 a basic sword a couple of daggers and 6 grenades and a hole bunch of amo nand stuffed it into a duffel bag  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"ok."purrl followed him

bixyll went up to a door with a keypad on hwe hit some numbers and the door opened and there were rack and rack of gun gernade swords knifes any weapon you could think of bixyll looked over at purrl " pick anything you like...." bixyll picked out 2 mp5s 2 pistols one m16 a basic sword a couple of daggers and 6 grenades and a hole bunch of amo nand stuffed it into a duffel bag
purrl didn't go to the weapons room by accident. "huh? opps"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"ok."purrl followed him

bixyll walked out bf the weapo room " purrl!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:51 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok."purrl followed him

purrl looked around and saw viktor.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok."purrl followed him

(( umm hes not there.....))*billy looked around for berry*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

(( umm hes not there.....))*billy looked around for berry*
((and your billy in this rp))purrl walked around the house until someone pushed her in a room and locked the door the person walked away from the room  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm
bixyll walked aroun the house worried looking for purrl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:29 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll walked aroun the house worried looking for purrl
purrl see there was sleeping gas is the room and goes to the door and try to open it but it was locked"he.....lp....." purrl was knocked out  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
bixyll heard purrl and he ran to the room and kickd open the door " purrl!" he grabbed her body and pulled her out and brpught her to the infirmary everyone noticed bixyll and became confused anf followed him to the infirmary  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll heard purrl and he ran to the room and kickd open the door " purrl!" he grabbed her body and pulled her out and brpught her to the infirmary everyone noticed bixyll and became confused anf followed him to the infirmary
purrl was still completely knocked out  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
purrl was still completely knocked out
bixyll put a a breathing mask on berry filling her lungs with clean air  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games