Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

She slowly opened her hands, and seen that the butterfly was transforming back into a heart. "It looks black, I think we may need the potion.."
"ok" larxene walked over with the potion"your sure we need it?"

"Well.. I'm not sure anymore, about anything really." she took a deep breath, and began towards the main hall.
"well keep this just in case you need it okay?" larxene handed her the potion.

"No, I need you to hold onto it," Deishi slowly turned around and faced the two, she spoke again, "I need to talk to Zexion and Xemnas, right now. Be back in a bit." she ran to the main hall, hoping for some answers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

She slowly opened her hands, and seen that the butterfly was transforming back into a heart. "It looks black, I think we may need the potion.."

"Well.. I'm not sure anymore, about anything really." she took a deep breath, and began towards the main hall.

"No, I need you to hold onto it," Deishi slowly turned around and faced the two, she spoke again, "I need to talk to Zexion and Xemnas, right now. Be back in a bit." she ran to the main hall, hoping for some answers.
"good luck"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

"I'll go with you." Xeggr got off the wall and began to follow her. "I need to talk to them about something as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I'll go with you." Xeggr got off the wall and began to follow her. "I need to talk to them about something as well."

"Alright." she said quietly to herself.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:40 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Alright." she said quietly to herself.

Xeggr only walked beside her queitly looking serious with his hands in a lock behind his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:52 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"well i go to then" larxene followed xeggr."just in case we need the potion i come with you"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"well i go to then" larxene followed xeggr."just in case we need the potion i come with you"

"Ok, we're almost there. Do you think Zexion hates me?" she asked, but to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:29 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Ok, we're almost there. Do you think Zexion hates me?" she asked, but to no one in particular.

"He can't, Nobodies can't feel remember?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:35 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Oh, yeah.. I hope he gets a heart soon, I also hope my heart can make it from what I tried to do." all three of them arrived at the main hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:41 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Oh, yeah.. I hope he gets a heart soon, I also hope my heart can make it from what I tried to do." all three of them arrived at the main hall.
"don't worry thing usual turn out ok"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

She smiled slightly at her, then turned around looking for Zexion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:00 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Zexion? Xemnas? Deruk-" her voice was interrupted by a large roar. Deishi looked and suddenly saw a giant dragon with blood dripping from it's immense, deadly jaws. It roared again and the ground shook. "What's going on?!" she yelled.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:36 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Zexion? Xemnas? Deruk-" her voice was interrupted by a large roar. Deishi looked and suddenly saw a giant dragon with blood dripping from it's immense, deadly jaws. It roared again and the ground shook. "What's going on?!" she yelled.
"i don't know. but i rather find out at and not find out at the same time" larxene ran over to deishi and made sure the dragon didn't strike her  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"i don't know. but i rather find out at and not find out at the same time" larxene ran over to deishi and made sure the dragon didn't strike her

"You should stand back, this dragon is the dark side of me, it's not worth getting hurt over." Deishi saw Zexion, and ran up to him.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:07 pm
Xeggr walked in last and noticed all the ruckus. "It's just a fat a** dragon, get over yourselves."
Xemnas noticed Xeggr's entry and he teleported beside him. "What are you doing here?"
Xeggr: "Eh, just lookin' around. Nothing to do in the real world."
Xemnas: "You may stay, but on one condition...."
He grabbed Xeggr by the shoulder and they teleported away.

Zexion looked down before Dieshi and his kunai changed to the Soul Eater. "Would you mind telling me all of it's weaknesses?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games