Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:55 am

Siegfried006
flying_riceball
Hirshiro stopped at the wall of the mansion. After taking a deep breath he moved to the window and looked in. It was clear. His body became real just as it was before and he lifted the window painfuly slow. Once it was half way open he slipped in and shut the window behind him. He turned towards the door and walked over pressing his ear to it to hear for any sounds.
(It behooves me to tell you riceball that in order to rp you need to submit a profile. Its a part of the rules.)

((Is that not what the character thread is for?))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:09 am

Chris returned withh Nero (he's an angel btw). "I'm bac...." she said suddenly feeling chilled by the deadly feling in teh house. "Well I guess they never got rid of spirit..." she said and turned back to Nero. SHe released energy to heal him. "This will help" she said and led him through the door up to the thrid floor.

(wait are y'all still on the third floor?)

abnormal-starr

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:02 am

Sirus observed the injured man, not injured but stitched up, and android. That must have been the scream from earlier, he thought. His hair prickled. "Someone approaches," he said a little louder than he meant to.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 am

"Thank you." Nero said as Chris healed him. As they walked, pieces of Nero's memory came back to him. He remembered being cast down, the pain he felt, but what was it for? He couldn't remember... Suddenly, a sole picture popped up in Nero's head, of Chris. But it wasn't him looking at her directly. It was him looking at her from a sort of bird's eye view. When he was in Heaven. And then it came to him; Chris was the one he had saved. It was she who had brought him to Earth, and she who had saved him from certain death, as he had done for her, without her knowing. He decided against telling her, for now, but would when the time was right. For now, he followed her into the upper floors of the building they were in.

Nero Demare

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 am

"Heh! So your Esteban?" asked Phantom as he appeared, "You will be no problem to kill after the girl is dead. You see, after your dead, I will be the undisputed ruler of the dead. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed as he disappeared once more.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:59 pm

"Welcome back, Chris," Rogi said as he slumped down into an armchair. "Who is your friend?"

Esteban suppressed a full body laugh and merely chuckled. "Now that you've shown yourself to me, I can track you," Esteban said, his eyes flashing briefly. He reached out with his hand, gripped the air, and dragged his arm back, bringing with it, the Phantom. "You seem to think that by killing an innocent Light User, that it would grant you enough power to best me, and I assume you refer to the greatest fount of Light energy in this dreary place." Esteban was seething now. "You know nothing about me then. You see, I am an ancient evil, almost as old as this mansion. A spirit of the great Immortal Spirit Army, who left millenia ago and went to work for D.I.N.E.R. back in its glory day, and has been growing in strength constantly." He paused and suffered a chuckle. "And, you obviosly do not know your history. You see, the previous caretaker was an 800 year old undead, known as the Lich King. Many have thought him to have left, but I discovered him, or at least what I believe to be him, hidden deep within the bowels of the Tenth Sea Library. Killing me, should you even be able to wound me, would not make you the undisputed ruler of the Dead, so now I ask you, what your goal is here and why I shouldn't destoy your spirit here and now?"

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Nero turned to Rogi, slumped in the chair, and said "My name is Nero Demare. I am an angel... or, I was... And you are?" Nero asked Rogi politely.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:43 pm

"I, am Rogi," he said, nodding his head politely. "I am the servant of the Master of the Necropolis."

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Motionless against the door Hirshiro was waited. His right arm moved slowly to turn the door nob. His head peeked out the crack in the door and with the grace of a ghost he moved out the opening. In the hall he could tell the place was in need of repair. He froze where he stood. The house was far from empty and the fight for this land was far more work then he liked for. Like a shadow he moved to what looked to be a sitting room. He took up a seat and pulled from his pocket a small book. Each eye seemed to move freely of the other as they scanned over the pages.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:01 pm

"Like he said he was an angel..." she said sitting down next to Rogi.

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:28 pm

"You've done well, Chris," Rogi said, turning to look at her. "Did you get a Pumpapple?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Nero looked at the others and sat also, then made a ball of telekinetic energy and starting tossing it from hand to hand. "'Least I've still got some of my powers." Nero thought to himself.

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Chris nodded and handed Rogi the pumpapple. She turned to Nero and watched him throw the ball back and forth feeling as if she knew him beyond today. SHe closed her eyes and let her mind drift back to her past. She remembered a face but then it all went black and came to teh war. SHe shook her head trying to hide the sad feeling probably radiating from her.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Nero looked over at Chris and saw her with her eyes closed. He noticed that she looked troubled. He caught the ball in his hand and crushed it. The energy sank back into his hand. He leaned forward and asked "Chris, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Chris looked at him with a weary smile. "I'm fine..." she muttered obviously not. SHe pushed a strand of hair out of her face.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games