Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:14 pm
Witium nodded to Miles, "Your right, might as well clear up that lose end before leaving." He kept his arms crossed still nd smirked, "It's been quite a adventure hasn't it Miles."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Miles grinned and nodded back, glad the elf was staying. "But now to matters at hand," He muttered, looking to Yousei. "What do you think is wrong with her?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:50 am
Marten sighed. "If the giant with a sword would let me get closer, I could find out."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:06 am
Mirado stepped inside the dimly lit hut. Inside it was dusty and in as disrepair as was the outside. But he saw no Brother-Leader. No one was there and he did not see any signs of someone having escaped. Atleast by normal means, anyway.

Mirado left the hut and stepped back outside into the light. He made his way back to the group to report his findings. "The Brother-Leader is not in the hut. No one is."  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:51 am
Witium narrowed his eyes as he looked toward Hile, "I doubt he's going to let her go anytime soon." Slowly tapping his finger tips on the hilt of his right sword, Witium considered his situation carefully. With a relaxed tone Witium spoke his mind aloud, "My objective has been taken care of; I'm going to go to the queen and see if i can get some sort of reward out all this mess." He turned away and began walking back towards the Opalescent City. Meanwhile his hands slid quickly to the hilts of his towards as he turned his head slightly to speak specifically to Miles, "Respect my decision. Then things can end things on a good note."

With that the elf launched himself into the familiar tree's and disappeared from site. His destination was now the human city.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:12 pm
[Got my computer back for good. Sorry about that, guys. Also, for future reference, Hile isn't some sort of giant. He's tall for a human, but he's not gigantic or anything.]

Hile nodded at Marten and laid the girl gently onto the grass. Hopefully he'd be able to find what was wrong. He slung his sword over his shoulder, strapping it in place on his back. Turning to Miles, he introduced himself. "I'm Hile of the Haruchai, Defender of the Path." He paused for a moment, waiting for a reaction at the name of his people before continuing. "What are you called?"

GreyZone

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:06 pm
"Mirado..." he answered, without even uncrossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:33 pm
Miles frowned as Witium disappeared from sight. He sighed and shook his head. "How many more friends ae we going to lose today?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:20 pm
"My name is Marten, traveling adventurer and healer," Marten said. He knelt over Yousei, muttering light phrases and making an occasional gesture. "Adrenalin is through the roof, muscles are tensed, if she wasn't asleep I'd say she was just in a fight. Physically she's fine, I think. Wait!" He paused, his hand over her head. "There are patches of her brain that are completely necrotic. I've never seen anything this focused before, minute portions of her brain are just... dead. Some of them are as thin as your fingernail. I'm not sure what will happen though, brains aren't my specialty." He ran his hand through his hair. "Not much I can do about it. There are a few areas that might be saved, but I'd need a full alchemical setup and possibly an apprentice."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 pm
"Say what?" Mirado was taken aback by Marten's sudden outburst. Was it the Brother-Leader, perhaps? Or was it this Hile person? That was besides the point now, at the moment. "How can parts of her brain be shut down? Is she going to be all right?"  

Masamune 5.0

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:08 am
The Brother-Leader was not happy. Sitting next to the fireplace, a cup of wine in his left hand, he sat, watching the flames flicker, thinking of his next move. But something still lingered, bothering him. The memory transfer failed. He wasn't sure whether he performed right spell, but he knew she would recover.

Elves were creatrues of extraordinary magical power. They had the ability to make things grow, flourish, and live. They also found internal ways from keeping their powers from fading entirely, if their will was strong. It was like a wall of magic was blocking the Brother-Leader from performing the transfer correctly. Her will must be that of the gods. Even in her state of peril and torture, she still managed to thwart my magic. Camthalion gone...reliving her worst nightmares...and she can still function...still remember things. The more she remembers, the more she will know about her past and thus, at some point, remember everything that she valued most in her life.

"DAMN IT!" He threw his wine glass in a blind fury at the fireplace. It smashed into thousands of tiny glass fragments. "I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE ALL SUFFER! TO FULFILL MY DESTINY! TO COMPLETE THE PROPHECY! JU-HADES, TO ME!"

The priest emerged from the shadows, his cocky, clown-like smile on his face. "Yes, my lord?"

"We have work to do," the Brother-Leader growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:51 am
Witium traveled fast toward the human city. Humans...he was well tired of them all together. The thought of genocide crossed his mind, but the whining would most likely be too much. Soon a boiling hate emerged as he thought of Camthalion and Yousei, "They've wasted my time and half my life. No reward given at all." As he ground his teeth together, the elf finally made it to the city gates, "Finally", he sighed.

Sagor had been wondering around for the past fews days. Most likely bothering Ju-Hades for some time. The dragons had lost interest and so had he. Things were simply too boring; he rather be in hell. ~That was the life right there...or death~; Sagor stated as he thought. Although all of a sudden Ju-Hades looked up and poofed away, "Hmm? Where'd my little buddy go?" As the half giant straightened out his hand, he launched it forward into where Ju-Hades was. Although his hand did not go forward entirely, but rather went into a different of the world. His muscle tensed as he forced a small portal open that revealed the sight of Ju-Hades and brother-leader. With curiosity flourishing within, he poked his head in right next to Ju-Hades, "Ya know we were having a pretty good conversation earlier."

Witium knocked on the door forcefully and waited for a sound of action. It didn't come for at least a minute; he figured new lazy guards replaced the dead ones. With a heavy slash down the center of the two gigantic door's th splintering of wood could be heard. The elf pushed open one of the massive door's and made his way through. The guards looked at him with sudden surprise and stood up quickly to approach him. Witium sighed in frustration, unsheathed both blades and slashed at the guards belt buckles. All at once both their pants fell down to their ankles and they tripped over each other. All the while Witium was sheathing his swords and walking towards the main castle.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:52 pm
"I don't know much. All I know is the damage is minor, like pinpricks all around her brain." He stood up. "There's nothing more I can do, unless you need medical attention, Hile."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:16 pm
"Sorry for just leaving, my friend, but my superior called. We will continue our conversation later. In the meantime, I must finish my job that Brother-Leader has given me. I am certain you will get an assignment very soon." With that, he vanished into the darkness again to begin his mission alone.  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:47 am
Sagor scratched his head in confusion, "Umm...kay." He didn't quite know what was going on, but he knew he wasn't having fun yet. He yanked the portal open and stepped through. Afterward closing it, he turned to Brother-Leader, "I'm on the continent right?" This is where his mischief began and this is where he'd take it up again.

Witium quickly made his way to the castle within the city. Just like at the entrance to th city there were two guards sitting by the main gate to the castle.

They looked up at him with bordum looming in their eyes and asked, "Your Business here?"

The elf crossed his arms and looked at them with a simular bored look, "My colleges and I have destroyed a evil cult that has ravaged the elven lands and has most likely threatened your kingdom. Also we banished some powerful shadowed out of this continent." He scratched his chin and spoke once more, "So go tell queeny about all that so I may get some sort o a reward."

The guard simply blinked once and then slowly got up, "Uhh, right. I guess I've got nothing better to do." From there he walked through the gates and the castle. By the end of a very long walk he entered the throne room. Immediatly he knelt down before the queen and restated the elf's statements, "My queen; a elvish stranger has come and declared that he has gotten rid of some evil cult for our kingdom. In addition he mentioned banishing shadowed from these lands. In short, he wants some sort of reward for all this." The guard looked up to the queen and shrugged on how rediculious and random it all probely sounded.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games